Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,919 members, 7,952,689 topics. Date: Wednesday, 18 September 2024 at 09:17 PM

Its Don Baba J's Birthday(pics) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Its Don Baba J's Birthday(pics) (1164 Views)

Endometriosis: Uche Elendu Celebrates Her Daughter Osinachi's 1st Birthday (pics / Dangote Dances As Davido Sings At His 60th Birthday (Pics, Video) / "Falz Is My Boyfriend": Simi Says As Falz Celebrate His Birthday (pics,vid) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Its Don Baba J's Birthday(pics) by lamideee(f): 12:45pm On Mar 31, 2016
Today is Don Jazzy's birthday.LLNP to him.Lalasticlala com and see oooo. Hateu2 2day is ur celebrity crush's bday

Re: Its Don Baba J's Birthday(pics) by Ojestas(m): 12:56pm On Mar 31, 2016
lol..Jaymavin. . Not JON DAZZY(in klint's voice) Jaymavin is his lil brother.
Re: Its Don Baba J's Birthday(pics) by Nobody: 1:14pm On Mar 31, 2016
lamideee:
Today is Don Jazzy's birthday.LLNP to him.Lalasti.clala com and see oooo. Hate.u2 2day is ur celebrity crush's bday
oh! Thanks love for telling me cheesy. I yaf called him dis morning thou cheesy wink.

Erm erm.
Don Jazzy, my celebrity crush. I yam dedicating this to you.

Whenever I hear 'it's Mohits record and it's Don Jazzy again', my heart usually skip a beat before it was changed to 'Mawins'.

I might not get to see you ooo but you will always be my celebrity crush. I heard you are so shy, that makes the two of us cox I yam also a shy girl.

Today is your birthday, how I wish I yam beside you to wake you up with a birthday kiss(bashers go talk oo). Happy birthday to you bro, Long life and prosperity to you. More money and more blessings (for me also).

One advice oo, get married soon bro. Life is too fvcking short not to witness the sweet love and see the kids. HBD crush
Re: Its Don Baba J's Birthday(pics) by mekzyjoe(m): 3:36pm On Mar 31, 2016
lamideee:
Today is Don Jazzy's birthday.LLNP to him.Lalasticlala com and see oooo. Hateu2 2day is ur celebrity crush's bday

Re: Its Don Baba J's Birthday(pics) by lamideee(f): 5:45pm On Apr 01, 2016
[quote author=mekzyjoe post=44284184][/quote] how that wan take concern me?

(1) (Reply)

Remembering 2pac: 20th Death Anniversary! (Drop Yr Favourite Pac Verse) / Cute Photo Of Florence And Temi Otedola As Kids / 7 Times OVER-SEXINESS Was Worrying Top Actress Beverly Naya

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.