Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,022 members, 7,818,025 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:06 AM

Japhet Omojuwa Attacks Murray Bruce Again - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Japhet Omojuwa Attacks Murray Bruce Again (1059 Views)

Omojuwa Reacts To Police Shooting Charly Boy And Protesters With Water Canon / Ben Murray-bruce Again - Corruption Is Not Nigeria's Problem (picture/video) / Omojuwa Called Jonathan A Disaster, And Got This Reply (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Japhet Omojuwa Attacks Murray Bruce Again by StevenJay01(m): 1:04pm On Mar 31, 2016
it is like japhet Omojuwa has not gotten over his online fracas with Murray Bruce. He wrote this essay and it is on his wall on facebook and his other social handle.

..................We, as rational Nigerians, have our own rights too and we must not let the irrational voices of such angry mob crowd out ours. If it does, we will leave the national conversation in the House of Irrational Anger that cannot be pleased either by progress or development. We have ne0-activists who were beneficiaries of the old ways and the old guard, whose silence in the days of monumental corruption could have woken the long dead heroes of activism. We have them today preaching hypocritical common sense that would not survive even the heat of their own establishments where the ACs do not work and rats share space with cinema goers to watch foreign movies while seated, ready to munch on expensive pop corns reserved only for the rich. The new soldiers of the poor who fly private jets but would insist on their public profiles they only do economy on local airline brands. The lovers of youths who when the time came to prove their love decided to relegate the same youths to the backwaters of their celebration, only worthy of cheap drinks even in the midst of plenty to drink and eat – but only for the rich. We can do better than listen to those who insist we must buy Nigeria to grow the naira but would swim through oceans of hypocrisy so they have a book preaching such common sense printed in the United States dollars. Let us be gone with such hypocrisy. We cannot let our voices be that of people who when they got the chance replaced local content on our TV network with foreign shows long forgotten in the countries that made them. Hypocrites are free to be hypocrites, only we must be careful not to swim in the direction of their hypocrisy. We cannot allow those who kept quiet for 16 years and have now replaced the same with 10 months of loud, ignorant and persistent hypocrisy – like one with a badly bent and bruised sense of morality – define our agitations or become our voice of reason..............

Source
http://www.africanliberty.org/nigeria-the-following-class-and-the-face-of-hypocrisy-jj-omojuwa/

3 Likes

Re: Japhet Omojuwa Attacks Murray Bruce Again by dayowunmi(m): 1:10pm On Mar 31, 2016
Those are some serious jabs right there at the brigadier general of the first battalion common sense division. Funny how he's never the activist at the Senate but on twitter he's a warlord! Reminds me of asari dokubo threatened everything say if uncle Joe no win kasala go burst, uncle Joe has since been displaced...still waiting for the kasala since. By the way, I doubt if Murray Bruce suits were made in Nigeria or even his shoes!

2 Likes

Re: Japhet Omojuwa Attacks Murray Bruce Again by MabraO: 1:14pm On Mar 31, 2016
Wise saying from a wise man

2 Likes

Re: Japhet Omojuwa Attacks Murray Bruce Again by Nobody: 1:21pm On Mar 31, 2016
Is it not shameful that ben bruce brain started growing common sense with the beginning this era
probably his brain was barren/rusting during pdp era of woes

1 Like

Re: Japhet Omojuwa Attacks Murray Bruce Again by Babacele: 1:24pm On Mar 31, 2016
somebody just made sense by straightening my bent ,bruised common sense......yeyeyeeeeeeee

1 Like

Re: Japhet Omojuwa Attacks Murray Bruce Again by Nobody: 1:27pm On Mar 31, 2016
who cares.
I dont trust this boy who is always fighting for APC govt. Whats APC? Association of Past Criminals. Former PDP agents rebranded into APC. Spits on all of them. I hate politicians....

1 Like

Re: Japhet Omojuwa Attacks Murray Bruce Again by BiafraBushBoy(m): 1:29pm On Mar 31, 2016
Nice one there!!

Murray needs common sense!!

You kept quiet for 16years and found your common sense just within 10months!!

1 Like

Re: Japhet Omojuwa Attacks Murray Bruce Again by NobleAngell(f): 1:30pm On Mar 31, 2016
Uncle Bruce has been quiet for a while now. More common sense loading.
Re: Japhet Omojuwa Attacks Murray Bruce Again by StevenJay01(m): 1:33pm On Mar 31, 2016
But Japhet is also guilty of same. He has been mute on the hardship being faced by nigerians lately.

1 Like

Re: Japhet Omojuwa Attacks Murray Bruce Again by creamylicious(f): 1:45pm On Mar 31, 2016
@steven......he has not been mute concerning the hardship.
Re: Japhet Omojuwa Attacks Murray Bruce Again by chinchum(m): 1:46pm On Mar 31, 2016
bent bruised morality
Re: Japhet Omojuwa Attacks Murray Bruce Again by magicalx(m): 2:44pm On Mar 31, 2016
Twitter Orubebe, you still dey talk? What happened to your marriage again?
Re: Japhet Omojuwa Attacks Murray Bruce Again by Nobody: 2:47pm On Mar 31, 2016
keyzid:
who cares.
I dont trust this boy who is always fighting for APC govt. Whats APC? Association of Past Criminals. Former PDP agents rebranded into APC. Spits on all of them. I hate politicians....

You hate politicians or you hate APC? I dont get you
Re: Japhet Omojuwa Attacks Murray Bruce Again by Nobody: 2:49pm On Mar 31, 2016
keyzid:
who cares.

You hate politicians or you hate APC? I dont get you
Re: Japhet Omojuwa Attacks Murray Bruce Again by ndcide(m): 4:14pm On Mar 31, 2016
Omojuwa is a douchebag. His position only appeals to the janjaweeed

(1) (Reply)

I Can Swear On My Life, Buhari'll NOT Steal - Tinubu / What My Friend's Landlord Did. You Won't Believe. / Niger Delta Avengers, The Ecosystem And The Curse Of Crude Oil (pics) Attached.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.