Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,015 members, 7,817,993 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:35 AM

How To Buy Bitcoin With Debit Card? - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / How To Buy Bitcoin With Debit Card? (4738 Views)

Get A Reliable USD Virtual Prepaid Debit Cards For Your Account Verification / Shortest Route To Earning 1 Bitcoin With 0.01btc via UNITED FORCE TEAM (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Buy Bitcoin With Debit Card? by evergreen3301: 1:06pm On Mar 31, 2016
Do anyone have a legit site to buy bitcoin with debit card, the exchangers have bin dealing with got limit of 2 bitcoin per month
Re: How To Buy Bitcoin With Debit Card? by nkubiz: 2:38pm On Apr 01, 2016
Bros.
Just open a payza account,fund it and send the money to your bitcoin address
and expect the money in there within 5 working days.
A friend told me about the idea and it worked.
Good luck.

1 Like

Re: How To Buy Bitcoin With Debit Card? by Bookiemart01(f): 3:24pm On Apr 01, 2016
How do we fund payza? grin

nkubiz:
Bros.
Good luck.
Re: How To Buy Bitcoin With Debit Card? by bobfash(m): 2:50pm On Dec 06, 2016
For top 3 businesses you can use bitcoin for that will give you mega money call or whatsapp on 08073103001
Re: How To Buy Bitcoin With Debit Card? by Abcruz(m): 6:01pm On Dec 06, 2016
nkubiz:
Bros.
Good luck.
pls how do i fund payza?
Re: How To Buy Bitcoin With Debit Card? by omo17(m): 7:35pm On Dec 06, 2016
nkubiz:
Bros.
Good luck.

Do you av ideal hw much payza account is being funded. Thanks
Re: How To Buy Bitcoin With Debit Card? by peterovanski(m): 7:59pm On Dec 06, 2016
why "within 5 working days" hen there are skrill and neteller. quote me with your email address to learn how to fund your bitcoin account within a day .
Re: How To Buy Bitcoin With Debit Card? by Rasque1759(m): 8:31pm On Dec 06, 2016
peterovanski:
why "within 5 working days" hen there are skrill and neteller. quote me with your email address to learn how to fund your bitcoin account within a day .
Please how? And here's my mail...Regfm68@gmail.com
Re: How To Buy Bitcoin With Debit Card? by emilex1000: 9:32pm On Dec 06, 2016
peterovanski:
Re: How To Buy Bitcoin With Debit Card? by cmoney22222: 9:58pm On Dec 06, 2016
peterovanski:
Re: How To Buy Bitcoin With Debit Card? by Praise459(m): 6:59am On Feb 16, 2017
cmoney22222:

How sir.. get back to me praiseofume@gmail.com
Re: How To Buy Bitcoin With Debit Card? by Praise459(m): 7:00am On Feb 16, 2017
peterovanski:
How sire praiseofume@gmail.com
Re: How To Buy Bitcoin With Debit Card? by THANKSGIVING17: 9:49pm On Feb 16, 2017
peterovanski:

pls i want to know
Atolex18@gmail.com
Re: How To Buy Bitcoin With Debit Card? by Leopantro: 1:35am On Feb 17, 2017
cex(.)io
Re: How To Buy Bitcoin With Debit Card? by italo: 8:07am On Feb 25, 2017
Pls i want to know talomeyadua@yahoo.com
Re: How To Buy Bitcoin With Debit Card? by oladayo63(m): 6:59pm On Feb 25, 2017
peterovanski:

I want to know sir... Aleshkofo123@gmail.com
Re: How To Buy Bitcoin With Debit Card? by kasson(m): 10:38pm On Feb 27, 2017
peterovanski:
My email: kasonagbaka@gmail.com
Many tanx in advance.
Re: How To Buy Bitcoin With Debit Card? by kasson(m): 10:39pm On Feb 27, 2017
peterovanski:

My email: kasonagbaka@gmail.com
Many tanx in advance.
Re: How To Buy Bitcoin With Debit Card? by Ajiswaggs(m): 7:29am On Feb 28, 2017
Re: How To Buy Bitcoin With Debit Card? by Nobody: 7:48am On Feb 28, 2017
peterovanski:
gregdrizzy@gmail.com
Re: How To Buy Bitcoin With Debit Card? by Educlassic(m): 2:41pm On Feb 28, 2017
educlassic@yahoo.com
peterovanski:
Re: How To Buy Bitcoin With Debit Card? by Educlassic(m): 2:42pm On Feb 28, 2017
educlassic2000@gmail.com
cmoney22222:

Re: How To Buy Bitcoin With Debit Card? by Educlassic(m): 2:46pm On Feb 28, 2017
educlassic2000@gmail.com
peterovanski:
Re: How To Buy Bitcoin With Debit Card? by RichThug(m): 7:24am On Jun 23, 2017
peterovanski:

sorry bro I just found this thread. ferdinandochulo@gmail.com please let me know
Re: How To Buy Bitcoin With Debit Card? by Nobody: 12:12pm On Jun 23, 2017
Anyone still looking to buy Bitcoin with their debit card? I just joined an exchanger and used my GTBank card on a platform, you need to verify yourself with your identity card and the minimum deposit is 0.01 BTC. If you are interested, quote me and leave your email here for more details.
Re: How To Buy Bitcoin With Debit Card? by sandammy(m): 1:47pm On Jun 24, 2017
What is the big deal. Sign-up on Luno, verify your identity, fund your account with your card and use the money to buy your bitcoin. Or use GeneX paymentsonline.
Re: How To Buy Bitcoin With Debit Card? by eripecs(f): 2:32pm On Jun 24, 2017
peterovanski:
eripecs at gmail dot com
Re: How To Buy Bitcoin With Debit Card? by BJOO(m): 12:58pm On Jun 25, 2017
peterovanski:
jydoebony@yahoo.com
Re: How To Buy Bitcoin With Debit Card? by jamsproject: 10:55am On Jul 04, 2017
Trade where there's 24/7 support
and/or supports Escrow like Paxful has.

I always think of that when I buy bitcoins.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Online Business Oppotunities (learn How To Start It Free) / What Is Neolife??? Season One / All You Need To Know About Company Registration In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.