Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,353 members, 7,815,747 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:31 PM

EVOLUTION THEORY IS NOT SCIENCE BUT STUPIDITY, HERE'S WHY--ELCOUNT - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / EVOLUTION THEORY IS NOT SCIENCE BUT STUPIDITY, HERE'S WHY--ELCOUNT (858 Views)

Part Of Evolution Theory That Got Me Really Confused....can There Be An Answer? / I'll Believe In Evolution Theory Only If Someone Can Explain This To Me / BREAKING NEWS! Fossil Supporting Evolution Theory Of Man Turns Out FAKE! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

EVOLUTION THEORY IS NOT SCIENCE BUT STUPIDITY, HERE'S WHY--ELCOUNT by ElCount: 2:54pm On Mar 31, 2016
The whole evolution theory brouhaha is a big dud and has no place in science. It has no evidence whatsoever, it can neither be argued by logic nor can it be proved using the scientific method which has guided science since its inception, little wonder the theory has not contributed anything to the advancement of science (and please don’t tell me anything about micro-evolution because its observed and happens around us daily no one has any issue with that fact until you guys add the time factor and try to get a lion out of a plant). Its only proof being time “…yes after a billion years or more you will get your proof…” a famous statement among the evolutionist faithful.
They tell you “we have evidence in fossil, embryology, vestigial organs etc.”

What they wont tell you is that the embryology professor; Ernst Haeckel who started the whole embryology debacle in 1874 was convicted for fraud by his own university and later confessed that those drawings you see in those books are fake, but guess what, it’s still an evidence for evolution.
They tell you “vestigial organs is a proof for evolution”, well my friends Nicholas James Vujicic aka Pastor Nick is living proof that you can survive without both arms and legs, does that now mean that our arms and legs are vestigial organs? Or Pastor Nick is a living proof of evolution. The whole vestigial idea is just crazy because there are no vestigial organs and yes including your appendix do not be deceived.

Then the fossils, this is their favorite; I want to clearly state that finding a bone in the ground doesn’t mean anything other than the fact that the animal that owns the bone existed and died, and if I go around the world and I don’t see that animal I can conclude that the animal is extinct case closed.
Anyone telling you that they found a bone in the sand hence the bone belongs to your ancestor please you have the carte blanche to give that person a hard slap to the back of the head trust me on this that person will thank you later. All those farce about the geologic column is just meant for the amenable at heart in science, same applies to the carbon-14 dating.

What they term geologic column is artificially assembled to form the full column (even at that it’s still not complete) the parts they bring from nature is only a direct consequence of the great flood in the days of Noah whereby particles settle in layers and it happened rapidly not over billions of years. In simple terms take a handful of sand put it in a transparent container, fill it with water and shake vigorously and allow to settle and tada you have your very own geologic column. If you can fit in a dead animal or you used a bigger container in which perhaps the animal died while shaking it, then leave it for a little longer perhaps a couple of months/years (NOT billion/million/thousand) with some applied pressure on the layers then you can get your very own fossil. If you want more evidence that the flood in the days of Noah caused it see picture below of a petrified tree in a rock (you can also find pictures where the trees where upside down/slanting/ horizontal).

Please I urge you guys if you have a kid start teaching him/her the truth about this evil theory that’s been passed up as science, if you are a teacher/lecturer tell your students the truth it never happened scientist only hope it happened that way so they can avoid believing God. Its obvious the evolution theory is a dud and is anything but science, don’t believe in foolishness.
Romans 1:21-22-: “Yes they knew God, but they wouldn’t worship Him as God or even give Him thanks. And they began to think up foolish ideas of what God was like. As a result their minds became dark and confused 22-claiming to be wise they instead became utter fools”
Little wonder you see folks who are professors and what have you trying to defend this foolishness called evolution theory. Its obvious there’s only one alternative to the theory and that’s the creationist view, hence the reason why evolution has not been dropped like every other scientifically failed theories.
Questions for the evolutionist
• How did space time and life begin?
• How did male and female of various species evolve?
• If evolution is true how do you tell right from wrong?
• If the geologic column is true how do you tell the age of the rocks (ie. How do you know for sure the rock layer is for example 70million years old)?
• The trilobite an index fossil as you claim, how is it an animal that’s still evolving at that stage ended up with one of the most sophisticated eye
• The termite and the microbe in its gut that helps it digest wood, which evolved first?
Be wise on the last day the devil will be there bringing up the facts with which God will use to condemn you. Because he is the accuser.
lalasticala

(1) (Reply)

Church Of Scotland To Allow Same-sex Marriage For Ministers / Vooks, This Is A Call Out / Tempted To Believe. Tried Not

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.