Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,834 members, 7,820,916 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:38 AM

Get My Website Approved On Google News And Get Paid For It - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Get My Website Approved On Google News And Get Paid For It (952 Views)

How To Get Your Site Approved On Freebasics. / Need Domain Names Already Approved By Google News / How To Get Your Website Approved And Listed In Google News (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Get My Website Approved On Google News And Get Paid For It by writers100(m): 3:24pm On Mar 31, 2016
THIS TASK IS AS SIMPLE AS IT READS. GET MY NEWS SITE APPROVED/LISTED/INTEGRATED INTO GOOGLE NEWS AND I'LL GLADLY PAY FOR YOUR SERVICE. MY SITE IS WWW.INTEL-NEWS.COM . ONCE APPROVED, SITE WILL BE INDEXED BY GOOGLE NEWS AND ITS CONTENT LISTED IN GOOGLE NEWS FEED.
Re: Get My Website Approved On Google News And Get Paid For It by Nobody: 4:17pm On Mar 31, 2016
Yes I can get it approved..
Whatsapp me 07058567004
Re: Get My Website Approved On Google News And Get Paid For It by writers100(m): 8:26pm On Mar 31, 2016
OKAY. WILL DO. BUT I PREFER EMAIL: writers100@gmail.com
Re: Get My Website Approved On Google News And Get Paid For It by Nobody: 10:47pm On Mar 31, 2016
How much are you offering? My email is jhycay@gmail.com
Re: Get My Website Approved On Google News And Get Paid For It by writers100(m): 6:28am On Apr 01, 2016
SENT YOU A MAIL.
Re: Get My Website Approved On Google News And Get Paid For It by 100ksalescom(m): 9:56am On Apr 01, 2016
writers100:
SENT YOU A MAIL.

There are basic requirements to get in to it.
Getting accepted into it is even harder than getting Adsense. smiley

1. The very 1st is that you need to update your blog daily at least 3times a day
2. You need to make sure your content are not copied
3. You need to check your grammatical errors.
4. You need to have authors with bylines underneath every post

There are other rules.
No one can help you into it if you don't meet those conditions.
Don't let anyone scam you and neither am i calling the guy above a scammer.

Good Luck
Re: Get My Website Approved On Google News And Get Paid For It by writers100(m): 4:43pm On Apr 01, 2016
Thanks a lot 100ksalescom for your insight. All the points you raised are already taken care off, but the site is not yet approved for a year now. The site is www.intel-news.com

For the guy that offered to get it done, let's await what he can do.
Re: Get My Website Approved On Google News And Get Paid For It by hostkobo(m): 5:37pm On Apr 01, 2016
writers100:
Thanks a lot 100ksalescom for your insight. All the points you raised are already taken care off, but the site is not yet approved for a year now. The site is www.intel-news.com

For the guy that offered to get it done, let's await what he can do.

any reasons given for your site's turndown?
Site looks ok to me.

regards
HK
Re: Get My Website Approved On Google News And Get Paid For It by writers100(m): 6:52pm On Apr 01, 2016
Thanks HK, Google never gave any reasons...just that they couldn't approve it last year. Their policy states that they are not obliged to offer reasons for turning down an application for inclusion into Google News.

(1) (Reply)

Hello Nairalander, Check Out My Blog (new) / PIN VERIFIED UK ADSENSE ACCOUNT FOR SALE / Setting Up A New Blog

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.