Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,962 members, 7,817,819 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:24 PM

Opportunity To Travel Out And To Join Either Nigeria Army And Police - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Opportunity To Travel Out And To Join Either Nigeria Army And Police (581 Views)

Must You Travel Out Of The Country By Force? / Travel Out Of Nigeria / Nigeria Army Promotes Senior Officers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Opportunity To Travel Out And To Join Either Nigeria Army And Police by collarfreak(m): 3:34pm On Mar 31, 2016
I finished by NYSC 2014 and since then have been hunting for jobs but proved abortive. All of a sudden got an opportunity to travel out to U.S and at the same time to join force but so confused on which one to venture into...folks on NL I need your advice on this.
Re: Opportunity To Travel Out And To Join Either Nigeria Army And Police by azibit: 3:46pm On Mar 31, 2016
Well. My own advise. do you really love the army. cos it's not really the way civilians are it. Also if you are travelling abroad. what's the reason. education or a real job. not any kind of a job. Please do pray about it. Safe sir

(1) (Reply)

10 Commandments On How To Stop Gambling / Help A Helpless Sister / I Need Adviceon My New Blog

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.