Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,492 members, 7,819,798 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:46 PM

Hey Urgent Assistance! - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Hey Urgent Assistance! (961 Views)

Urgent Assistance Plz. / Urgent Assistance Needed With Joomla - Newbie, Willing To Pay / Urgent Assistance Needed On Wordpress Website Theme (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hey Urgent Assistance! by bosunng: 10:37am On Jul 28, 2009
Hey Fellaz, There is a Website am designing for a client. I need the following assistance:

1. How do I make the website READ ONLY - I mean the information only to be read and not be able to be copied on the website?

2. Adding a Job Docket, pdf Files, Upload Videos?

3. Adding Shopping cart and make the website receive payment which will be credited into the bank account automatically.

4. Also, I need good Graphic Designers who can use Java and Flash and Fireworks,

Lets work together, call me now on 07090163643

Prodigy
Re: Hey Urgent Assistance! by bosunng: 4:48pm On Jul 29, 2009
Any one with assistance, to mail me on bosun_ng@yahoo.com
Re: Hey Urgent Assistance! by yawatide(f): 4:56pm On Jul 29, 2009
1) Not possible. At best, you can add javascript to disable right-click. A smart person can always view source. what are you trying to hide that hasn't been done already, especially in this day of open source?

2) You can scour google for these

3) Either you code this or use free carts from your host. Either way, if Nigeria isn't a recognized country, you probably can't use them. You are then stuck with interswitch et al.

4) seek and ye shall find.

Good luck!
Re: Hey Urgent Assistance! by lojik(m): 5:21pm On Jul 29, 2009
@yawatide: Impossible? Avoid using that word it puts a limit on creativity.

To prevent copying and viewing source, put everything (text, image, etc) you wanna protect into swf (flash file).

To bypass swf catchers in case of desperate ppl, embed a fake swf in ur html and make the fake swf load the real one. You can automate this whole process just as its done on www.animationfactory.com where you can see the unwatermarked animations but cant download them. Its quite simple if u know how to.
Re: Hey Urgent Assistance! by yawatide(f): 5:44pm On Jul 29, 2009
okay o. Poster change "impossible" to "it doesn't make sense".

Logik: u feel better now? tongue
Re: Hey Urgent Assistance! by segsalerty(m): 3:48pm On Jul 30, 2009
uhmmm tongue
Re: Hey Urgent Assistance! by lojik(m): 4:25pm On Jul 30, 2009
lol
Re: Hey Urgent Assistance! by bosunng: 5:43pm On Jul 30, 2009
thank you guys!

More comments please
Re: Hey Urgent Assistance! by Nobody: 8:50pm On Aug 03, 2009
lojik:

@yawatide: Impossible? Avoid using that word it puts a limit on creativity.

To prevent copying and viewing source, put everything (text, image, etc) you wanna protect into swf (flash file).

To bypass swf catchers in case of desperate ppl, embed a fake swf in ur html and make the fake swf load the real one. You can automate this whole process just as its done on www.animationfactory.com where you can see the unwatermarked animations but cant download them. Its quite simple if u know how to.

@lojik, thats not possible, u cant hide anything on the clientside, even if you stream the content from your flash code, ur swf can still be decompiled and the locations can be seen.
using ajax may help deter ppl who are not so web savvy.
Re: Hey Urgent Assistance! by lojik(m): 9:34pm On Aug 03, 2009
There are severl ways to beat flash decompilers. It depends on how much of flash u've worked with. i've used almost every major decompiler there is for flash and believe me, u wont have to worry about decompilers if u can combine php, javascript and flash well. U cant decompile what u dont have.

If in doubt, try using decompiler for animationfactory.com afterall their real animations/images are displayed inside swf files.

You dont have to embed ur content in swf in the real sense, u store ur content on ur server and send an encrypted link to swf file that processes and dispalys the content stored on your server. has it ever occurred to you that animation factory, fotolia, stock photos e.t.c have the images they sell on their server unprotected?

Its just that the folder path is so clumsy that u cant get it. I know its possible becos i've written crack programs that beat the security of some these sites successfully.

webdezzi, stop saying "impossible" just ask how.
Re: Hey Urgent Assistance! by nab004: 2:38am On Aug 04, 2009
YOU CAN DISABLE COPY ON YOUR WEBSITE AND ENCRYPT YOUR HTML CODES TO PREVENT SMART ONCE. VISIT THIS LINK TO DISABLE COPY AND PASTE.
http://csharpdotnetfreak..com/2009/01/disable-copy-paste-javascript-right.html

VISIT THIS LINK TO ENCRYPT YOUR HTML CODE. http://javascript.about.com/library/blenc.htm

CALL ME ON THIS NUMBER FOR OTHER HELPS 08074647151
Re: Hey Urgent Assistance! by Nobody: 3:50am On Aug 04, 2009
How about i give link to something that will download everything, both the fake and real swfs?

Anyway, i will rather stick to what yawatide said. Afteral, a fellow webmaster on this board have
the clone of facebook. . . . .lemme not say too much. . . .
Re: Hey Urgent Assistance! by yawatide(f): 11:10am On Aug 04, 2009
to add a bit more, IMHO, unless you are concerned about exposing user information (credit cards, addresses), in which case you could go for an ajax solution, I don't think it makes sense to hide your html code.

Disable right click? how about view source? html encryption? I will quote the first paragraph, bolding a few portions, again to say why it doesn't make sense:

There are lots of programs out there that you can buy that will encrypt your web page and[b] supposedly[/b] protect your page content from theft. Actually, the encryption of a page makes no difference at all to how easily it can be stolen by knowledgeable thieves who can easily bypass the encryption in seconds using nothing more than a web browser. So save your money and if you feel that you must encrypt your page source use the form on this page and the one following to generate most of the same page protections as the most expensive programs that can be bought to do the same thing.

When I see websites that think they are "smart", those are the ones I devote all my time to, to "crack". Maybe it's just me or it's human nature, I dunno.
Re: Hey Urgent Assistance! by Cactus(m): 11:30am On Aug 04, 2009
what is the target for this project? Is it for job bank?

it might be easier to look for job bank cms or whatever they are called and mod it from there to add features missing

I get what I want and I get them how I want

.swf can be decompiled as earlier mentioned. it is a waste of time. If you are talking about text in your .swf or on your website. The best solution is not to put what you dont want people to see on your site. If they can see the text, what is stopping them from typing it? Though it may take some time to type, but they got your text. It might even be faster typing the text from the flash file than decompiling the flash file.

If you mask/embed the .swf file, that is you put a layer or a container or a fake flash that contains the flash file. So that when people download they download the container not the flash file. Well, with tools like firebug, flashgot, they can be downloaded. So my advice is dont put what you dont want people to see and dont waste time protecting text you dont want copying. If you are talking about encrypting your page codes, you can look into obfuscation:

ref wikipedia: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Obfuscated_code

hope that helps in regards to content protection.

flashgot + firebug + greasemonkey + firefox = heaven

Images can still be copied except you place a gigantic watermark on it, but then it will be useless. eh eh sorry

audio, same with .swf

whatever, finish. Dont waste much time with protecting the content which you cant protect.

Also remember, different web browsers render information different, so you have to be aware of how to deal with different web browsers under different operating systems on the client side. arghhhhhhhh headache

There are some powerful web scraping softwares that will bypass many methods you may be thinking about.
I should be come active ah ah ah. Will try to

@yawatide

there is something that almighty google does.

Sometimes checking code = just one line of text in the code view. and I think it is part of the obfuscation. It is possible to protect code. which may then be referencing some other pages in some jibberish combination of hex

If i find an example shall share
Re: Hey Urgent Assistance! by Nobody: 9:31am On Aug 05, 2009
lojik:

There are severl ways to beat flash decompilers. It depends on how much of flash u've worked with. i've used almost every major decompiler there is for flash and believe me, u wont have to worry about decompilers if u can combine php, javascript and flash well. U cant decompile what u dont have.

If in doubt, try using decompiler for animationfactory.com afterall their real animations/images are displayed inside swf files.

You dont have to embed ur content in swf in the real sense, u store ur content on ur server and send an encrypted link to swf file that processes and dispalys the content stored on your server. has it ever occurred to you that animation factory, fotolia, stock photos e.t.c have the images they sell on their server unprotected?

Its just that the folder path is so clumsy that u cant get it. I know its possible becos i've written crack programs that beat the security of some these sites successfully.

webdezzi, stop saying "impossible" just ask how.

there are definitely 2 sides to this coin.
if u are saying it is possible to hide something on the clientside, aren't you simultaneously saying it is impossible for users to break through?

before i proceed, let me state it clearly that javascript can be disabled so you can't disable right-click for some users.
so forget that and also forget clearing the clipboard with javascript.

let me share this bad news with ya, there is this website with Blackky's Rosie mp3 song.
free to listen to the song but register to download.
i tried to register but somehow, i will need to confirm by email address. I waited but the email never arrived

guess what, i just fired up my IDM and added mp3 to the list of file formats to grab
in 3 minutes, i was listening to the song from my windows media playlist

i have had years of experience decompiling flash movies for learning purposes, stop saying "impossible" just ask how.
Re: Hey Urgent Assistance! by lojik(m): 11:02am On Aug 05, 2009
Okay, for all those who believe you can down.load or decom.pile any swf, i challenge you to down.load and decom.pile an swf. On success, i'll giv you a linux domain with host.ing( unlimi.ted space,  unlimi.ted mysql db, unlimit.ed emails, unlimit.ed month.ly band.with)

on the link below
http://www.animationfactory.com/en/search/index.html?s=101&spage=5&raw_q=&category_id=E1B&t=1962&q=&b=k&cid=E1B&bl=%252Fen%252Fsearch%252Findex.html%253Fcid%253DE1B%2526s%253D1%2526b%253Dk%2526t%253D1962%2526ppage%253D1 ,

the first image there is the head of a boy and it is water.marked. moving your mouse over it displays the un-water.marked image in an swf.

Using any flash decomp.ilation method known to you, get the flash file, decomp.ile it and extract the un-water.marked image. You have to explain your method of doing this so it must be by decom.piling flash to get the image or to read image the path.

Trying this will make you understand how useless decompilers can be. Dont forget to try the  flashgot + firebug + greasemonkey + firefox = heaven theory.

Some sites cannot be hacked by downloading or decompiling. There's more to programming logic than textbook stuff.

@webdezzi
You were able to down.load the mp3 because your idm found a link to it on the site or in a java.script. Just decom.pile the flash i challenged and your years of experience will count. Abi ? Practicalise this whole theory of decom.piling.

Its possible to decom.pile flash that has contents or links in them but what if the flash is empty? It takes more than decom.piling to be a guru. Show your skills with my challenge.
Re: Hey Urgent Assistance! by Nobody: 7:18pm On Aug 05, 2009
it is actually a gif image  and not a swf, located at this URL

http://images.animationfactory.com/thm/thm10/AFCT/20081113/FPR/elf_peeking_lg_nwm.gif

Method 1: view source code, there is a javascript function called showprev()
the link is supplied to this function which indirectly loads it

Method 2: after loading your link, copy and paste this in the url

javascript:offsetfrommouse=[-100,-100];showprev('http://images.animationfactory.com/thm/thm10/AFCT/20081113/FPR/elf_peeking_lg_nwm.gif','11948244','E1B')

you will be able to right click and save it on ur desktop, since your cursor should now change position.

pls forward login details of my hosting account to info@webdezzi.com
I will prefer this domain name icedating.com
let me know if it isn't available
Thanks
Re: Hey Urgent Assistance! by lojik(m): 8:21pm On Aug 05, 2009
Using any flash decomp.ilation method known to you, get the flash file, decomp.ile it and extract the un-water.marked image. You have to explain your method of doing this so it must be by decom.piling flash to get the image or to read image the path.

1. You didn't use a flash decompiler so no deal. You didnt even touch the swf. .

You didnt follow the decompiler rule but not witstanding, i'll forward d domain details to you just for d fun.

Imagine if the thm/thm10/ part of the path had been left out of showprev and sent to the swf file through flashvars? You would have been wasting your time on decompilers for nothing.
Re: Hey Urgent Assistance! by Nobody: 8:36pm On Aug 05, 2009
@lojik, maybe u are not using sothink.
u really need to try it out

and thanks
Re: Hey Urgent Assistance! by lojik(m): 8:57pm On Aug 05, 2009
Sothink has issues decompiling actionscript 3 properly.

Sorry! icedating.com is already taken! i sent u a mail. Pls reply
Re: Hey Urgent Assistance! by Cactus(m): 2:26am On Aug 06, 2009
Epic Win!

I should have done this fast cos i registered a domain yesterday arghhh am too slow at least i can get it free
Re: Hey Urgent Assistance! by Nobody: 2:41pm On Aug 06, 2009
i have replied the email.
Re: Hey Urgent Assistance! by Nobody: 11:25am On Aug 08, 2009
@lojik, am still waiting for my prize ooooooo

(1) (Reply)

Please Guys Help Me Crucify This Website / Webmasters: Get Paid $10-$150 For Writing / Need A Professional Graphics Designer | A Pro.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.