Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,540 members, 7,812,682 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:30 PM

As If He Read My Mind - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / As If He Read My Mind (479 Views)

Music: Vefi- On My Mind / Please Help! I Am Losing My Mind Because Of..... / Marriage Not On My Mind – Flavour (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

As If He Read My Mind by BillzCarter(m): 5:19pm On Mar 31, 2016
AS IF HE READ MY MIND
I was trying to buy sachet water this morning from a shop when I observed that the woman selling it was trying to bring out the water stealthily. Then I remembered that today, Thursday marks the weekly sanitation at Ogun State which holds from 7:00 - 10:00 am.
Then, I thought to myself, is it this three hours sanitation that would keep the state clean for the next 7 days? Besides, this waste of three hours halts economic activities in the state as business activities cannot go until 10:00 am.
Instead, what should be done for a clean environment in the state is that the daily cleaning should be intensified because if it is intensified, there would be no need for this weekly waste of three hours that is not even being carried out effectively.
Only for me to read a news about an hour ago that the Lagos State government has abolished the monthly sanitation exercise that holds on saturdays because they cannot afford to keep economic activities in a mega city like Lagos on hold for three hours.
Then I thought to myself. AS IF HE READ MY MIND.

(1) (Reply)

Pls, Is Glo Service Ok In Your Area? / See What I Saw In A Commercial Bus / The Smell Of Nigerian Girls Artificial Hair - Newsphases

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.