Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,764 members, 7,809,943 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:35 PM

The Woman Behind Nigerians Smile -ceo Bovas filling station - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / The Woman Behind Nigerians Smile -ceo Bovas filling station (7488 Views)

Meet Mammy Ochefu The Woman Who Started Mammy Market In Soldiers Barracks / NNPC Rewards Bovas For Adhering To N145/litre Fuel Price / Woman Kerosene Black Market Seller Opens Her Own Filling Station (pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Woman Behind Nigerians Smile -ceo Bovas filling station by Iseoluwani: 7:19am On Dec 26, 2017
#BOVAS: we celebrate u @ RED PROJECTS
The woman behind the smile of an average Nigeria today who couldn't afford N500 per litre black market.

All Bovas filling stations as I write sells at N143 per litre across Nigeria. (Still less than the official N145 maximum fixed by government)

Madam Victoria A. Samson has been proving severely for years and of course still proving that indeed Nigeria still has some God fearing people who are not dubious, egocentric, greedy and money drunk.

This woman believe everything in this life we live will end here. She believes there's somewhere after here.

A virtuous woman. Friend of the masses. Friend of the downtrodden, friend of the poorest of the poor. A woman who differentiated herself distinctively by her doings, attitude and composure.

Despite several victimizations from her colleagues in the industry, this woman has always remain herself. It's not new. She has been known for integrity in years.

Ma, May the Almighty God of which I serve day and Night continue to keep you from all evil mechanisation of wicked people.

Let this prayer continue by typing Amen and also drop your prayer for her as well.

This are people we ought to be celebrating. Not those thieves who doesn't care about us other than their pocket.Is your business a blessing to every1.who u epp?

Drop your prayers

You are second to none ma. MERRY XMAS & HAPPY NEW YEAR ADVANCE from all of us

Myndd44 lalasticala let's celebrate her oya to FP

2 Likes

Re: The Woman Behind Nigerians Smile -ceo Bovas filling station by JBismarck(m): 7:23am On Dec 26, 2017
She's not just a good leader but patriotic Nigerian as well.

Mynd44 Lalasticlala Mogidi Obinoscopy

6 Likes

Re: The Woman Behind Nigerians Smile -ceo Bovas filling station by thesicilian: 7:25am On Dec 26, 2017
Even at N143 they still make staggering profits.

3 Likes

Re: The Woman Behind Nigerians Smile -ceo Bovas filling station by ishowdotgmail(m): 7:30am On Dec 26, 2017
She's better than Buhari and his cabinet

2 Likes

Re: The Woman Behind Nigerians Smile -ceo Bovas filling station by agwom(m): 7:31am On Dec 26, 2017
Good mama with good heart indeed...her business will never go down. God bless her

3 Likes

Re: The Woman Behind Nigerians Smile -ceo Bovas filling station by ise82(m): 7:34am On Dec 26, 2017
Pls where is Bovas filling station in Lagos?

2 Likes

Re: The Woman Behind Nigerians Smile -ceo Bovas filling station by Olalan(m): 7:39am On Dec 26, 2017
Overtime Bovas has proven we still have patriotic and honest business in Nigeria. Their meters are always correct in all locations.

4 Likes

Re: The Woman Behind Nigerians Smile -ceo Bovas filling station by Izunwa(m): 7:39am On Dec 26, 2017
Woooow!!! That's my woMAN of the Year. Why can't Buhari appoint this kind of person as Minister of Petroleum

6 Likes

Re: The Woman Behind Nigerians Smile -ceo Bovas filling station by gabrielani: 7:58am On Dec 26, 2017
God will reward your effort, madam. I have always been your customer

2 Likes

Re: The Woman Behind Nigerians Smile -ceo Bovas filling station by Iseoluwani: 8:09am On Dec 26, 2017
Dominique seun move this to fp. She deserves to be celebrated

2 Likes

Re: The Woman Behind Nigerians Smile -ceo Bovas filling station by Seun(m): 8:27am On Dec 26, 2017
But do they actually have enough fuel?

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: The Woman Behind Nigerians Smile -ceo Bovas filling station by Fynestboi: 8:30am On Dec 26, 2017
ise82:

I co-ask
Re: The Woman Behind Nigerians Smile -ceo Bovas filling station by Partnerbiz(f): 8:30am On Dec 26, 2017
eiyaa...
Re: The Woman Behind Nigerians Smile -ceo Bovas filling station by 1899Milan: 8:42am On Dec 26, 2017
Everybody attests to it.
Great Woman....not like someone that wants to be tried at home grin

3 Likes

Re: The Woman Behind Nigerians Smile -ceo Bovas filling station by Sixaxis: 8:44am On Dec 26, 2017
ise82:

I'm noh sure u even stay in Lagos.
Google am nah
Re: The Woman Behind Nigerians Smile -ceo Bovas filling station by hideraoluwa(f): 9:14am On Dec 26, 2017
My role model!!!!!!

4 Likes

Re: The Woman Behind Nigerians Smile -ceo Bovas filling station by Iseoluwani: 9:29am On Dec 26, 2017
Let this joyless mod move this to FP na
Re: The Woman Behind Nigerians Smile -ceo Bovas filling station by Swaggzkid: 10:14am On Dec 26, 2017
;o 143 ;o where she dhey get her PMS from? coz someone from buhari's camp said PMS landed at 170something.

1 Like

Re: The Woman Behind Nigerians Smile -ceo Bovas filling station by oekehinde: 11:34am On Dec 26, 2017
If u care to know how honest she is, buy five litres of PMS from a conventional filling station and buy same from Bovas, I promise you that u will always buy fuel from there.

It was only her station that sells @ 143 when others either hike the price

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Woman Behind Nigerians Smile -ceo Bovas filling station by Iseoluwani: 1:52pm On Dec 26, 2017
Lets seun move this FP

Fynestboi

1 Like

Re: The Woman Behind Nigerians Smile -ceo Bovas filling station by YINKS89(m): 3:19pm On Dec 26, 2017
Wres is her colleague alakija.
Re: The Woman Behind Nigerians Smile -ceo Bovas filling station by omogidi234(m): 5:54pm On Dec 26, 2017
thesicilian:
Even at N143 they still make staggering profits.

Well, I don't think people who are selling at N200 in my area will agree with you!

5 Likes

Re: The Woman Behind Nigerians Smile -ceo Bovas filling station by thesicilian: 6:57pm On Dec 26, 2017
omogidi234:

Well, I don't think people who are selling at N200 in my area will agree with you!
Those one are robbers.

1 Like

Re: The Woman Behind Nigerians Smile -ceo Bovas filling station by Veeflow(m): 9:26pm On Dec 26, 2017
bovas
Re: The Woman Behind Nigerians Smile -ceo Bovas filling station by maisauki: 1:25am On Dec 27, 2017
ishowdotgmail:
She's better than Buhari and his cabinet

Re: The Woman Behind Nigerians Smile -ceo Bovas filling station by kolnel: 3:40am On Dec 27, 2017
True that

She’s worth to be celebrated
If all other marketers could be like her
Life would be better for all car owners

2 Likes

Re: The Woman Behind Nigerians Smile -ceo Bovas filling station by Iseoluwani: 12:40pm On Dec 29, 2017
Lalasticala move to FP... Let's celebrate heroes

2 Likes

Re: The Woman Behind Nigerians Smile -ceo Bovas filling station by hero2000: 9:09pm On Dec 29, 2017
God bless and keep her. Amen.

Some months ago before fuel scarcity, I saw that there was a little queue in one of their stations. Since I went to refill gas I asked an operator why there was queue when there was scarcity. He simply replied: This is BOVAS.

That's brand right there. Not some cosmetic superficial artificial project one yeye consultant does for you.

From report:
#They don't sell above regulated price
#They don't under dispense

Good work BOVAS.

1 Like

Re: The Woman Behind Nigerians Smile -ceo Bovas filling station by grandstar(m): 3:27am On Dec 30, 2017
Zero praise for me. Sticking to a bad policy is wrong

Until the government deregulates the price of petrol and end all subsidies, this scarcity will be constant.

As election year is near government will spend massively to sustain the subsidy rather than risk the ire of the masses.

3 Likes

Re: The Woman Behind Nigerians Smile -ceo Bovas filling station by PLATO1U(m): 6:39am On Dec 30, 2017
These are the kinds of people we need in our society. God bless u madam.

1 Like

Re: The Woman Behind Nigerians Smile -ceo Bovas filling station by password990(m): 7:41am On Dec 30, 2017
May Almighty God bless, guide and protect her.

1 Like

Re: The Woman Behind Nigerians Smile -ceo Bovas filling station by Iseoluwani: 5:25am On Jan 16, 2018
Let's celebrate this woman seun

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

BREAD DISTRIBUTION - A QUIET, UNTAPPED GOLDMINE; THE MYTHS & THE FACTS UNVEILED / How To Win Jobs On Upwork And Save Connects / How To Get A POS Machine In Nigeria And The Simple Steps To Follow

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.