Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,012 members, 7,817,981 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:35 AM

Is The Waec Mathematical Set To Be Sold To Candidate's ? - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Is The Waec Mathematical Set To Be Sold To Candidate's ? (571 Views)

JAMB: Jamb Giving Wrong Details To Candidate / 17 Mathematical Equations That Changed The World (pic) / Girl Explains Her Dabbing Skills In A Mathematical Way (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Is The Waec Mathematical Set To Be Sold To Candidate's ? by chillian(f): 10:10pm On Mar 31, 2016
My younger bro was asked by his teacher to pay for the waec customised maths set in his school which we already bought from the lesson he attends.since he goes to a govt school we reg him for a lesson else where.and we were asked to pay for that which we did. and now according to him the school just brought theirs and asked them to pay or else no exam number for them.he has tried explaining to the teacher who refused to understand.he just came back today and told us that his classmate who has not paid was not allowed to write her exams.i'm thinking of confronting him but i need to be sure.must he buy again from the school?
Re: Is The Waec Mathematical Set To Be Sold To Candidate's ? by EssienFM(m): 10:43pm On Mar 31, 2016
No.. Weac gave it out for free..

(1) (Reply)

10 Types Of Students You Find In Exam Hall / AUTOCAD 2016 + Training Multimedia (5k Plus Free Delivery Within Lagos) / Discovery: 3 New Earth-like Planets Can Sustain Life

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.