Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,554 members, 7,819,963 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:39 AM

Beauty Of Somali Women - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Beauty Of Somali Women (22241 Views)

Why Are Nigerians Jealous Of Somali Beauty? / Why Are Nigerians Jealous Of Somali Beauty? / Why Aren't Somali Woman In Hollywood???? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Beauty Of Somali Women by SomaliaGuy(m): 11:09pm On Mar 31, 2016
Somalis are the most attractive people in Africa.

Somali women are so beautiful.

Re: Beauty Of Somali Women by SomaliaGuy(m): 11:10pm On Mar 31, 2016
More beautiful Somalis

Re: Beauty Of Somali Women by Cutehector(m): 11:13pm On Mar 31, 2016
You dnt say... grin

First na Eritrea, nw na Somalia.
Re: Beauty Of Somali Women by ireneony(f): 6:19pm On Apr 01, 2016
They all look the same with their gigantic foreheads grin

Troll when you're done tell me.

2 Likes

Re: Beauty Of Somali Women by ArtanK(m): 8:51am On May 25, 2017
ireneony:
They all look the same with their gigantic foreheads grin

Troll when you're done tell me.

Judging from your profile picture, your forehead is not small. Talk about the pot calling the kettle black undecided
Re: Beauty Of Somali Women by RedboneSmith(m): 10:26am On May 25, 2017
Oh my God, who fished out this thread? The Somali troll has been silent for a while; are you trying to bring him back? sad

1 Like

Re: Beauty Of Somali Women by ArtanK(m): 7:03pm On May 25, 2017
RedboneSmith:
Oh my God, who fished out this thread? The Somali troll has been silent for a while; are you trying to bring him back? sad

Trust me I don't want to bring him back. I'm Somali myself and he's giving us a bad name on Nairaland.

I was just kidding with the girl above grin
Re: Beauty Of Somali Women by Nobody: 9:15pm On May 26, 2017
Ethiopia, Eritrea and Somalia women/girls are........... smiley
No need to say it. It's well known. cool

2 Likes

Re: Beauty Of Somali Women by ivysunday(f): 3:50am On May 27, 2017
but they are really beautiful
as beautiful as flower
grin
Re: Beauty Of Somali Women by ArtanK(m): 8:50am On May 27, 2017
Hati13:
Ethiopia, Eritrea and Somalia women/girls are........... smiley
No need to say it. It's well known. cool

In my previous apartment there was a slightly older Ethiopian lady. She was absolutely beautiful and her legs were so smooth and shiny that we used to call her diamond legs haha. If only I was 5 years older tongue
Re: Beauty Of Somali Women by Nobody: 9:25am On May 27, 2017
ArtanK:

In my previous apartment there was a slightly older Ethiopian lady. She was absolutely beautiful and her legs were so smooth and shiny that we used to call her diamond legs haha. [/b]If only I was 5 years older[b]tongue
You would have been her husband. wink

1 Like

Re: Beauty Of Somali Women by Nobody: 12:02pm On May 27, 2017
Have you seen my Nigerian sisters? Have you seen the shuwas and most especially the yorubas and fulanis? These women are pretty quite alright but not as beautiful as any of d women i mentioned.If y'all wanna troll find some forum in ur country and unleash ur inferiority complex there.Will leave you with these few pictures let me not destroy ur thread and the little self esteem u have left.
Shuwas
www.nairaland.com/attachments/3561337_img20160402201936_jpeg1e5376f37a9e911fb4500cc535f64891
www.nairaland.com/attachments/3561359_img20160402201955_jpeg6f120a93e80946ffc598ae36f4491a6e
www.nairaland.com/attachments/3561410_img20160402202256_jpegc6bd5136b1a5f23c571959a27db06023
www.nairaland.com/attachments/3561366_img20160402202221_jpeg2ad1c4436253a5e8a5908b8020cacf14
Re: Beauty Of Somali Women by Nobody: 12:14pm On May 27, 2017
No beef but its easy to claim you're d best when u havent seen others yet. Get off ur high horse.
Yorubas

1 Like

Re: Beauty Of Somali Women by Nobody: 12:21pm On May 27, 2017
Re: Beauty Of Somali Women by Aksumawi2805(m): 12:38pm On May 27, 2017
why does everyone chose to show off the lighter skinned ladies?Does it mean being dark skinned is ugly?
Re: Beauty Of Somali Women by Nobody: 12:39pm On May 27, 2017
Re: Beauty Of Somali Women by Nobody: 12:44pm On May 27, 2017
Hati13:

Fulanis are very beautiful judging by what I'm seeing in this forum. Are you also a handsome Fulani guy?
Am not Fulani am a Yoruba man but that doesnt stop me from appreciating the beauty from other tribes.It shouldnt stop anyone i think.
Aksumawi2805:
why does everyone chose to show off the lighter skinned ladies?Does it mean being dark skinned is ugly?
I dont know about others but i personally just picked the pix i found first not because they're light skinned. I personally find darker ladies prettier. Here are some more dark skinned ladies.
Cc Hati13

www.nairaland.com/attachments/5035817_aminat_jpeg3bbea821f47f60914559bdf305767de0
www.nairaland.com/attachments/5302694_tiwasavage_jpegadf0feabb4431f0e0f129bb310238efe
Re: Beauty Of Somali Women by Nobody: 12:48pm On May 27, 2017
Aksumawi2805:
Correct wenedem!
Why people on this forum mostly shows the light skinned ones when beauty is raised. Why not include the many beautiful dark skinned ladies?
Re: Beauty Of Somali Women by Nobody: 12:59pm On May 27, 2017
Hati13:

Correct wenedem!
Why people on this forum mostly shows the light skinned ones when beauty is raised. Why not include the many beautiful dark skinned ladies?
I believe i answered ur questions ⬆⬆
Re: Beauty Of Somali Women by Aksumawi2805(m): 2:40pm On May 27, 2017
Hati13:

Correct wenedem!

I know right!sometimes when i see the chain of dark skinned africans bleaching to look lighter,lighter skinned ones claiming Arabian ancestry (HOA comes here),Arabs claiming south European,south European claiming north European....I wonder if Hitler's ideal beauty of Nordic-Aryan phenotype had survived through the western media
Re: Beauty Of Somali Women by Nobody: 3:06pm On May 27, 2017
Aksumawi2805:

I know right!sometimes when i see the chain of dark skinned africans bleaching to look lighter,lighter skinned ones claiming Arabian ancestry (HOA comes here),Arabs claiming south European,south European claiming north European....I wonder if Hitler's ideal beauty of Nordic-Aryan phenotype had survived through the western media
Perfect explanation wenedem! We(especially we Africans) should stop pretending to be others and start to be ourselves.
Re: Beauty Of Somali Women by ArtanK(m): 7:40pm On May 27, 2017
Henryyy:

Fulanis
www.nairaland.com/attachments/4522074_csabgspw8aabcqz_jpeg8100713aa29e703c0c608d1e8c94770e
www.nairaland.com/attachments/4521968_c36020161123150447466_jpeg003ea2fda9a006b9b6a405e96cf5717b
www.nairaland.com/attachments/4521932_screenshot201606061900151_jpegadef29e1151e21ffeec53bc299efefcb
www.nairaland.com/attachments/4521929_vllkyts1mcl68uk4c_a1ee8dd8_jpegbffcd46c72f69b7ac4c923ac47cb32d5

In a thread dedicated for Somali women, why are you posting Fulanis?

No one is saying Fulani women are unattractive but if someone says Somali, Ethiopian or Eritrean women are the most beautiful, then surely they're allowed to hold their own opinion. After all beauty is in the eyes of the beholder.

As a Somali guy, I'm very biased and the most beautiful women in my eyes are from the horn of Africa.

2 Likes

Re: Beauty Of Somali Women by Nobody: 7:51pm On May 27, 2017
ArtanK:

In a thread dedicated for Somali women, why are you posting Fulanis?

No one is saying Fulani women are unattractive but if someone says Somali, Ethiopian or Eritrean women are the most beautiful, then surely they're allowed to hold their own opinion. After all beauty is in the eyes of the beholder.

As a Somali guy, I'm very biased and the most beautiful women in my eyes are from the horn of Africa.
Are fulani women the only ones i posted?Why d aggression?I was only stating the fact that Fulani, yoruba and shuwa women are more beautiful than the somalis.And bro its a public forum so i can post pix of whoever i find pretty.Dont tell me you're intimidated by the beauties i put up. undecided Life isnt that complicated fam.
Re: Beauty Of Somali Women by ArtanK(m): 8:11pm On May 27, 2017
Henryyy:

Are fulani women the only ones i posted?Why d aggression?I was only stating the fact that Fulani, yoruba and shuwa women are more beautiful than the somalis.And bro its a public forum so i can post pix of whoever i find pretty.Dont tell me you're intimidated by the beauties i put up. undecided Life isnt that complicated fam.

If anything you're the one who feels intimidated. You came in here unprovoked, posting pictures out of the blue. It's a public forum, but you're meant to stay on topic.

You can obviously hold the opinion that the tribes you mentioned have better looking women, but it's your opinion and mine will naturally be different. That's why it's pointless to argue about these things. You won't change your opinion on beauty if I post some pictures here and nor will I change my beauty preference so relax my guy.
Re: Beauty Of Somali Women by Nobody: 8:20pm On May 27, 2017
ArtanK:

If anything you're the one who feels intimidated. You came in here unprovoked, posting pictures out of the blue. It's a public forum, but you're meant to stay on topic.

You can obviously hold the opinion that the tribes you mentioned have better looking women, but it's your opinion and mine will naturally be different. That's why it's pointless to argue about these things. You won't change your opinion on beauty if I post some pictures here and nor will I change my beauty preference so relax my guy.
Everyone's opinion will never be d same but if u were observant you would have noticed where someone made mention of d op being a troll which is what triggered my response along with d fact that they come here often to troll(no offense). And my reply plus d pix were to show the troll there are more beautiful women in other parts of africa and ofc i did admit that somalis are beautiful as well. Not intimidated bro there are very many beauties around here.African women are generally beautiful so no bad blood whatsoever.

1 Like

Re: Beauty Of Somali Women by ArtanK(m): 8:45pm On May 27, 2017
Henryyy:

Everyone's opinion will never be d same but if u were observant you would have noticed where someone made mention of d op being a troll which is what triggered my response along with d fact that they come here often to troll(no offense). And my reply plus d pix were to show the troll there are more beautiful women in other parts of africa and ofc i did admit that somalis are beautiful as well. Not intimidated bro there are very many beauties around here.African women are generally beautiful so no bad blood whatsoever.

Fair enough. I've had many battles with that troll myself. He's annoying and likes to give us a bad name.

And I agree African women are the cream if the crop. We are blessed to have them.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Beauty Of Somali Women by fanficgirl(f): 7:52am On May 29, 2017
ArtanK:

Judging from your profile picture, your forehead is not small. Talk about the pot calling the kettle black undecided
grin grin Savagery

1 Like

Re: Beauty Of Somali Women by compton11(m): 4:27pm On Jun 13, 2019
oga somali where are dark skinned somali girls or u dont have?

(1) (Reply)

Blood Disease ( Kokoro Inu Eje) / Otu Nzuzo: A Discussion Of Secret Cults In Igbo Language / Oba Of Bénin's Curse Is Scaring Traffickers Away from the Illicit Trade- Reuters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.