Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,671 members, 7,809,552 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:09 AM

Why Most Networking Businesses Fail - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Why Most Networking Businesses Fail (783 Views)

Do Small Businesses Fail Because They Focus On Their Products? / 16 Reasons Why Many Businesses Fail And How To Avoid Them / 3 Legitimate Online Businesses A Nigerian Can Start In 2017 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Why Most Networking Businesses Fail by emekabg(m): 11:22pm On Mar 31, 2016
Join networking business today,it is better than salary work.Most networking business are real and not fake,but why are people always failing to make it in networking?The reason is because of the high cost of registration fee.People are afraid of risking or losing their hard earned money.Let me use this opportunity to introduce you to a networking business you can start with only 400 naira,You can turn it into millions in few months.The money is paid direct into your bank account in Nigeria.I couldnt believe it when a friend introduced it to me,I reluctantly tried it and it is working, actually I have not made any million but I have made a reasonable amount.This business works with only four people in a team.You need to introduce four people who can pay only four hundred naira each into your account,and those you introduced will also introduce four people who can pay four hundred naira into their account and so on.This business is the talk of the town now.Those who failed in other networking business are fast leaving it to register in this one.This business is very very sure.There is no need to be afraid of scam anymore.It is only 400 naira.You buy airtime more than 400 naira everyday.You dash people more than 400 naira everyday.You buy fuel worth more than 400 naira everyday to watch movies that wont pay you.It wont be long,you will call me to thank me for letting you know.You have answered Sir! Sir Sir! and insults from your employer.Enough is enough.If you like to know more on how it works, drop your number and also watsapp me with the word." I want to know" 08063574761.I will add you to our group watsapp chat so you can see where over 256 people are doing this business.
Re: Why Most Networking Businesses Fail by Ben1975(m): 4:02am On Apr 01, 2016
Hi emekabg

Many network marketing companies have little or no start up cost. If you want to find a network marketing company you need to do your homework first interact with those who have been doing it successfully already.

Not all network marketing companies are the same, be choosy and find one that fits your financial goals there are plenty out there

Just because a network marketing company says you can make a lot of money that is not a good enough reason to join. Every company says that, that's how they get people to join.

(1) (Reply)

Looking For A Loan Of 1m @10% Interest Rate To Start Up A Biz. Now 600k / 7 Top Skills Of Self-made Millionaires You Must Be Using / Looking For Financial Partner For Car Wash Business

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.