Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,440 members, 7,839,902 topics. Date: Saturday, 25 May 2024 at 11:36 AM

I Want News And Stories On Movies And Nollywood - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / I Want News And Stories On Movies And Nollywood (1197 Views)

Indians And Nollywood / Gay Content In Hollywood Movies And Its Effect On Nigeria / Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Want News And Stories On Movies And Nollywood by Orikinla(m): 12:26pm On Nov 10, 2006
I want news and stories on movies and movie stars for my new website

http://montage.nigeriantimesinternational.com. I want to focus more on Nollywood news, stories and stars.
Re: I Want News And Stories On Movies And Nollywood by gbadex1(m): 3:13pm On Nov 11, 2006
Nollywood stories? Sure i can fill you on those.

Nollywood movies - "ehwoo, but chibuzor why now?! We have displeased the gods of our ancestors, we have to consult dibia Kelechi <*said with a very thick igbo accent *>"

chibuzor - " Oh! No credit on my phone to call dibia Kelechi! Oh, nna men, look at me now!"

*2 year old baby* - " Aaargh! Mummy, my ears are bleeding!!! Save me from these accursed movies!!!!"
Re: I Want News And Stories On Movies And Nollywood by Orikinla(m): 4:02am On Nov 12, 2006
I did not ask for jokes. grin
And not log lines.

Only news or stories on Nollywood stars and new movies.
Re: I Want News And Stories On Movies And Nollywood by gbadex1(m): 4:52pm On Nov 12, 2006
cheesy dude, this is all the news about nollywood there is.
Re: I Want News And Stories On Movies And Nollywood by Orikinla(m): 7:32pm On Nov 12, 2006
Have you been to the sites on Nollywood?

If you know any hot gist on any Nollywood star that has not been posted or published online, I am willing to pay. Any scoop on Ramsey Noah will be worth it.

(1) (Reply)

Ini Edo Ban - Real Case? / Don't Lie To Kids! / Women In Nollywood

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.