Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,788 members, 7,841,058 topics. Date: Sunday, 26 May 2024 at 08:03 PM

Kanu: Choose This Day Where Ye Belong - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kanu: Choose This Day Where Ye Belong (510 Views)

On This Day: Two Years Ago, Orubebe. The Man Who Saw Tomorrow / Obasanjo Gives Condition To Support New Mega Party - This Day / Eberechi Suzzette Wike: "I Belong To The Kitchen, I Also Belong To Court Room" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kanu: Choose This Day Where Ye Belong by ukomko: 4:32am On Apr 01, 2016
Leader of Indigenous People of Biafra (IPOB) and Director of Radio Biafra, Nnamdi Kanu during the week petitioned the British Government over his incarceration on alleged treasonable felony by the Department of State Security Services (DSS). A five-page petition titled Nnamdi Kanu: A victim of travesty of justice and a call for the British Government to be on the watch was signed by Kanu’s counsel, Mr Ifeanyi Ejiofor.

According to the petition, “It is repeating the obvious to state that our client is a full British citizen, by virtue of which position he is entitled to all rights, privileges and protections, guaranteed under British Laws and conventions.”

Mr Kanu has finally gotten the revelation that he is a full blooded British citizen. Biafra, Nigeria, Britain, where do you belong, Mr Kanu? Maybe as full British citizen, he should be extradited back to the UK to beg the British people to carve out a small region for him to call ‘Biafra in the UK’.

http://biafrasay.com/p/319791/kanu-choose-this-day-where-ye-belong

1 Like

Re: Kanu: Choose This Day Where Ye Belong by ukomko: 4:36am On Apr 01, 2016
He has the right to choose all, i think
Re: Kanu: Choose This Day Where Ye Belong by donbrowser(m): 4:39am On Apr 01, 2016
Hmmmm
Re: Kanu: Choose This Day Where Ye Belong by ironheart(m): 5:45am On Apr 01, 2016
like i will always tell my igbo brothers, when the wars starts, none of this guys and there children agitating for biafra will be in this country. it is you and i. we will kill ourselves because it will now be a fight for survival not freedom. many will die while they the leaders watch n make noise from another country. in the end, when we become too hungry n weak to fight n we make peace, they will return with their children to rule over us. Kanu was never a nigerian n he will never be. the same way Asari dokubo made noise n drum up beats for war. if there was war, he would have made so much money from oil bunking. then enjoy his look in his home country Benin Republic.

please my brothers, lets fight to make our country right. lets fight bad leadership. as a middle belt guy, i admire Abia state governor and his drive for locally produced good n industrialisation of his state. i wish more can be done in other state.

God bless the east
God bless Nigeria
God bless Nairaland

1 Like

Re: Kanu: Choose This Day Where Ye Belong by Nobody: 5:45am On Apr 01, 2016
Pesin wey dey dance hard dance naim blokos hin dey wahala.
Bloda hitler Kanu being the proverbial dancer here

(1) (Reply)

{DETAILS}: DSP Alamieyeseigha For Burial This Saturday, 9th April -Bayelsa Govt. / PHOTOS: This Can Only Happen In Benin / GOV. FAYOSE AND TOPE ALUKO'S REUNION: LESSON FOR FUTURE ELECTION RIGGERS!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.