Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,173 members, 7,821,977 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:19 PM

VP Osinbajo’s Wife, Dolapo, Kneels To Greet Buhari & Tinubu - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / VP Osinbajo’s Wife, Dolapo, Kneels To Greet Buhari & Tinubu (1575 Views)

El-Rufai Kneels To Greet Oba Akiolu During Courtesy Visit In His Palace / Why I Can’t Go And Greet Buhari, Even If Invited —fayose / Bayo Omoboriowo Prostrates To Greet Buhari; Celebrates President (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

VP Osinbajo’s Wife, Dolapo, Kneels To Greet Buhari & Tinubu by HungerBAD: 5:03am On Apr 01, 2016
VP Osinbajo’s Wife, Dolapo, Kneels To Greet Buhari & Tinubu

Lalasticlacla,Mynd44

1 Like 1 Share

Re: VP Osinbajo’s Wife, Dolapo, Kneels To Greet Buhari & Tinubu by seunlayi(m): 5:06am On Apr 01, 2016
Very cultured woman

2 Likes

Re: VP Osinbajo’s Wife, Dolapo, Kneels To Greet Buhari & Tinubu by tayebest(m): 5:21am On Apr 01, 2016
Waiting for some dunce to use their fatherland proverb on her undecided

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: VP Osinbajo’s Wife, Dolapo, Kneels To Greet Buhari & Tinubu by emeraldknytt(m): 5:25am On Apr 01, 2016
now that is a well disciplined and nurtured woman. This has always been what the yoruba progenitors stood for: humility and respect. No doubt, i want such woman for a wife cheesy cheesy here even my dog speak the same language as i do

Re: VP Osinbajo’s Wife, Dolapo, Kneels To Greet Buhari & Tinubu by Mediapace: 5:41am On Apr 01, 2016
Pls abeg stop writing VP JOR,anytime i see that i call it vice principal angry
Re: VP Osinbajo’s Wife, Dolapo, Kneels To Greet Buhari & Tinubu by kossyablaze(m): 5:49am On Apr 01, 2016
Useless set of people

1 Like

Re: VP Osinbajo’s Wife, Dolapo, Kneels To Greet Buhari & Tinubu by Aremu01(m): 6:46am On Apr 01, 2016
I am proud of my culture?

1 Like

Re: VP Osinbajo’s Wife, Dolapo, Kneels To Greet Buhari & Tinubu by marshborn(m): 7:13am On Apr 01, 2016
Who them help? Next!!

1 Like

Re: VP Osinbajo’s Wife, Dolapo, Kneels To Greet Buhari & Tinubu by tunwumi: 7:23am On Apr 01, 2016
Not like some people that uses sliding kick to wake their father from bed.

If it is Obama they will put it on their held and some of them have no regard for their father.

Madam I'm with you. May you live long

2 Likes

Re: VP Osinbajo’s Wife, Dolapo, Kneels To Greet Buhari & Tinubu by xclusiveguy4(m): 7:27am On Apr 01, 2016
quite awesome,, see Osinbajo face grin
Re: VP Osinbajo’s Wife, Dolapo, Kneels To Greet Buhari & Tinubu by ikp120(m): 8:10am On Apr 01, 2016
Ok
Re: VP Osinbajo’s Wife, Dolapo, Kneels To Greet Buhari & Tinubu by TijaniAbu: 3:37pm On Apr 24, 2016
Ha! The famous kneeling pix! Had to look well to check that it is Fake Pastor Pharisee Osinbajo's wife because that dress and headtie resembles Saraki's wife's style and she's known to be highly respectful. How old is Tinubu that Osinbajo's wife is worshipping him like a God?
Re: VP Osinbajo’s Wife, Dolapo, Kneels To Greet Buhari & Tinubu by Brooklynsouth(f): 4:47pm On Apr 24, 2016
[color=#006600][/color]useless and nonsense why not hit your head on the floor to show you are humble nonsense
Re: VP Osinbajo’s Wife, Dolapo, Kneels To Greet Buhari & Tinubu by Unblockable: 5:49pm On Apr 24, 2016
[s]
Brooklynsouth:
[color=#006600][/color]useless and nonsense why not hit your head on the floor to show you are humble nonsense
[/s]

You're a disgrace to womanhood (that's if you're actually one). Shame!!

1 Like

Re: VP Osinbajo’s Wife, Dolapo, Kneels To Greet Buhari & Tinubu by Sunky200: 5:51pm On Apr 24, 2016
a typical, well trained Yoruba woaman

that's an example of waht most Yoruba men want in a Woman

awon obi Dolaapo Osinbajo koo, ohun naa si gba eko

obinrin rere
Re: VP Osinbajo’s Wife, Dolapo, Kneels To Greet Buhari & Tinubu by maupe: 5:52pm On Apr 24, 2016
And so. That is a very essential part of Yoruba culture. It only shows that she is a very respectful woman. And can we stop all this senseless attacks against wives and children
Re: VP Osinbajo’s Wife, Dolapo, Kneels To Greet Buhari & Tinubu by ATERI(m): 5:53pm On Apr 24, 2016
Is this not an old thread? Unnecessary repetition, like its content though.

(1) (Reply)

Check Out This Police Van Spotted In Lagos(photo) / It's 5years Ojukwu Died, No Special Remembrance For Him / CAPTION THIS PICTURE OF SANUSI LAMIDO, BUKOLA SARAKI AND BUHARI

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.