Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,220 members, 7,815,266 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:57 AM

Iro And Buba: An Evergreen Trend! - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Iro And Buba: An Evergreen Trend! (1035 Views)

Check Out This Gorgeous Iro &buba Styles. / Modern Way To Slay Iro And Buba Styles With Your Ankara Fabric / Pics: Nigerian Bride Walks Down The Aisle In Traditional Iro And Buba (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Iro And Buba: An Evergreen Trend! by nifemigold(m): 7:58am On Apr 01, 2016
Iro and Buba used to be the stuff my nightmares were made of. Growing up, I wouldn’t want to be caught dead in one, I felt it was for the old, aged and ……. (fill in the gap).

Well, maybe the reason I was not particularly impressed was the way it was worn back in the days, you know, the combination of the iro, Buba, Iborun, ipele, and gele.

It all seemed like too much of a burden, but trust the 21st century ladies to turn the story around.....

Read more with pictures here: http://convergencemakeovers.com/iro-buba-evergreen/

(1) (Reply)

Hot!!! ; Photos From Brazils Miss Bum Bum Contest / La Girl Lovers Get In Here / Affordable And Durable Wristwatches To Rock This Season (new Designs).

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.