Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,100 members, 7,842,164 topics. Date: Monday, 27 May 2024 at 10:04 PM

FG Declares Emergency Over Fuel Scarcity - Business (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / FG Declares Emergency Over Fuel Scarcity (31015 Views)

Naira Faces Further Decline On Continued Dollar Scarcity / Dollar Scarcity: Banks Suspend ATM Card Usage Abroad / CSO Hails FG Over Fuel Subsidy Removal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FG Declares Emergency Over Fuel Scarcity by 100Cents: 2:02pm On Apr 01, 2016
First in history.

Buarri government has broken record..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: FG Declares Emergency Over Fuel Scarcity by DanOmang: 2:14pm On Apr 01, 2016
Let me assume its April fool , if its true ? then dis is absolutely foolishness

1 Like 1 Share

Re: FG Declares Emergency Over Fuel Scarcity by PEROSKY12: 2:18pm On Apr 01, 2016
Another april fool from buhari and his people, we know you have nothing to offer. when are we going to stop standing in fuel stations from morning till night? may God save nigerians from evil hands.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: FG Declares Emergency Over Fuel Scarcity by zubey: 2:41pm On Apr 01, 2016
A vry nice constructive lie,i dont see these fuel scacity ending anytin soon,
The govt is nt ready to do anytin........this is the worse govt ever since the history of this country......
frm fuel scacity to zero mega watt of power,increase in prizes of food stuff.....the list goes on...
If the truth be told,there is notin good abt this govt and i dont see dat changin in the nxt 3yrs.....
This did'nt happen during Goodluck tenure and some fools will stil not see anytin good abt his tenure.......
I WEEP 4 NIGERIA

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: FG Declares Emergency Over Fuel Scarcity by BluePearls(m): 3:01pm On Apr 01, 2016
Please can someone explain this to me in olodo-man-language?

1 Like

Re: FG Declares Emergency Over Fuel Scarcity by spencekat(m): 3:06pm On Apr 01, 2016
The same measure Buhari was against is now the 'solution'.This APC led government is wholly confused.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: FG Declares Emergency Over Fuel Scarcity by Badaruddeen006(m): 3:23pm On Apr 01, 2016
dorofresh:
I have never been as irked, irritated and frustrated as I was yesterday when I got an astronomical Electricity Bill for non existent power supply...
One begins to wonder why any sensible Government will first of all increase Electricity Tariffs before ensuring constant supply....

The conflicting promises and actions of the government concerning this fuel scarcity debacle is a clear indication of unprecedented cluelesness, insensitivity, barefaced lies, double standards and sheer wickedness

Life in Nigeria has suddenly become 'Brutish and short'... The gruesome conditions in which Nigerians now grapple with is better left for savages...

The Government of the day has no clue how to rescue us from this conundrum. The earlier we come to terms with this the better for us all...

APC and their Minions have scammed us

NEVER AGAIN
. Without pple like u we won, and we will always won because we are d majority. Say no to blood shed! APC 4ever!!eat suger and die fool!!!
Re: FG Declares Emergency Over Fuel Scarcity by princefaculty(m): 3:34pm On Apr 01, 2016
Action please not just declarative 'state of emergency' that thrives in a relaxed state, I no wan queue for hours again abeg
Re: FG Declares Emergency Over Fuel Scarcity by hardbody: 3:46pm On Apr 01, 2016
What does state of emergency portend? What does it mean and what is/are the implications. I am asking a genuine question with the best of intentions in my ignorant state. I am willing to learn.
Re: FG Declares Emergency Over Fuel Scarcity by dorofresh: 4:03pm On Apr 01, 2016
Badaruddeen006:
. Without pple like u we won, and we will always WON because we are d majority. Say no to blood shed! APC 4ever!!eat suger and die fool!!!
. The above is an indictment on your upbringing, orientation and level of Education. I don't join issues with street urchins....Now, crawl back into whatever hole you crawled out from. You lack basic comprehension skills for any form of intellectual discourse...You cretin!
Re: FG Declares Emergency Over Fuel Scarcity by Julietekekwe1: 4:12pm On Apr 01, 2016
enitanpopoola:
I will never make the same mistake again!
Is a pity is too late to apologize.
Re: FG Declares Emergency Over Fuel Scarcity by cytellProperty: 6:32pm On Apr 01, 2016
Re: FG Declares Emergency Over Fuel Scarcity by Nellybii: 7:18pm On Apr 01, 2016
naija2dabone:
APC ;DAPC

Do you know the truth.?
PDP is never.and will never be an alternative to APC. Elections are over. You guys should just forget about the lost election. Move on! GEJ is in Otuoke enjoying his loot. When your ineffectual buffoon and his cronies were looting Nigeria blind and not planning for the future, were you blind? When the useless criminals were burrowing to pay FG workers even when oil was 100+dpb were you dead? When the marketers were collecting subsidy and round tripping with our refined oil, were you deaf?
This government has not even implemented its own budget. It hasn't spent 1year. This government is struggling to get us out of the problems created by the devil crew led by the jogogoro drinkard over the years and you are here spe****g trash.
Kindly j**p in the nearest la***n instead of wasting your time here.
Re: FG Declares Emergency Over Fuel Scarcity by ollyruffy: 7:38pm On Apr 01, 2016
Another scam from the pit of APShitt

Never again.
Re: FG Declares Emergency Over Fuel Scarcity by King44(m): 9:24pm On Apr 01, 2016
This is what should have been done before now Deregulation of the oil sector and proper check and balance is the solution but the government was too tight fisted to do that now they called an emergency stingy goats
Re: FG Declares Emergency Over Fuel Scarcity by King44(m): 9:28pm On Apr 01, 2016
naija2dabone:
APC ;DAPC
I think he might have a point there
Re: FG Declares Emergency Over Fuel Scarcity by nortcentrallord(m): 2:32pm On Apr 02, 2016
ddippset:
so you think everybody must resort to using derogatory words and insults like fellas who were not trained by their parents and had a troubled childhood? Só because I choose to be optimistic iam now a zombie? Abeg get off my, you know what!

grin cheesy

You just passed the Zombie test.

Congratulations. You are now an official Zombie.
A round of applause for yourself. Do it right now because all Zombies do is take command cheesy grin
Re: FG Declares Emergency Over Fuel Scarcity by ddippset(m): 3:24pm On Apr 02, 2016
nortcentrallord:

grin cheesy

You just passed the Zombie test.

Congratulations. You are now an official Zombie.
A round of applause for yourself. Do it right now because all Zombies do is take command cheesy grin
Shut up abeg! You think you're funny? Leave such pettiness for your children. So you think you have made a statement now!
Re: FG Declares Emergency Over Fuel Scarcity by nortcentrallord(m): 9:48pm On Apr 02, 2016
ddippset:
Shut up abeg! You think you're funny? Leave such pettiness for your children. So you think you have made a statement now!

Lol

Sai Baba cheesy grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

First Bank Rewards Top Performing Agents With Over 15 Million Naira (PHOTO) / Countries Where Binance Is Banned, Restricted (Full List) / African Countries Worst Hit By Currency Devaluation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.