Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,118 members, 7,953,437 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 04:13 PM

Lalasticlala Has Been Arrested For Defamation - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Lalasticlala Has Been Arrested For Defamation (482 Views)

Let's Celebrate With Lalasticlala / Who Is Lalasticlala / Why Always Lalasticlala And Not Mynd44? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Lalasticlala Has Been Arrested For Defamation by Niwdog(m): 9:14am On Apr 01, 2016
grin grin grin
What's the funny april fool message that you recieved or you sent to some one

Mine was " my younger sister called me as early as 1:am telling me that she has been frequenting the toilet since yesterday night and that she is at the verge of dying( with a fainting tone). That I should come and save her before its too late.

Omo naso I run enter her room only to find this kid sister of mine laughing at herself not me"

(1) (Reply)

Do You Agree With This Photo Caption business Owners Are More Successful / How To Survive This Fuel And Electricity Scarcity. / Question

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.