Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,210 members, 7,822,080 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 05:54 AM

Official: Van Gal Resigns As Manchester United Coach - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Official: Van Gal Resigns As Manchester United Coach (470 Views)

Zinedine Zidane Resigns As Real Madrid Manager / Akwa United Coach Attacked In Kano After Kano Pillars Lost (Photos) / Plateau United Coach Disrupts Match After Attacking His Rivals On The Pitch.PICS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Official: Van Gal Resigns As Manchester United Coach by lawrenzi(m): 10:23am On Apr 01, 2016
Manchester United early this morning announced the resignation of their coach Luis Val Gal, the ex- Barcelona and Bayern Munich gaffer decided to call it a quit after a run of poor results at the helm of affairs. The coach who took over from David Moyes has lost the support of both supporters and members of the board at Old Trafford.

In a statement released by the club this morning, it states:
we are deeply disappointed to announce the resignation of our highly respected coach, we want to thank him for his selfless service to the club, we wish him good luck in his future endeavor Manutdfc

The news of Van Gals resignation took the players by surprise as there was no sign that he wanted to resign during early morning thursday training. According to inside sources, LVG has lost the support of senior players who have made their dissatisfaction known with his training methods. Speaking to Manutd.com Wayne Rooney said;

“i was shocked when i heard about it, i want to congratulate him for his achievement with the club especially with the youths, i wish him good luck as he moves on “

Assistant coach Ryan Giggs have been mandated to take over on a temporary basis with immediate effect, pending when a new coach is appointed. So Giggs will be on the bench against Everton

Happy April 1st!

http://www.lawrenzi.com/2016/04/01/official-val-gal-resigns-as-manchester-united-coach/
Re: Official: Van Gal Resigns As Manchester United Coach by Nobody: 10:39am On Apr 01, 2016

(1) (Reply)

Is Cristiano Ronaldo Favourite To Win The Ballon D’or? What Do You Think ? / TODAY In HISTORY: It's Exactly 4 Years Since Footballer, Rashidi Yekini Died / Ritchie De Laet Wins Promotion And Premier League Title Medal On Same Day

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.