Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,231 members, 7,849,840 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 10:32 AM

‘I Used To Be A Disk Jockey (DJ)’ – Bola Tinubu Reveals - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / ‘I Used To Be A Disk Jockey (DJ)’ – Bola Tinubu Reveals (438 Views)

Tinubu Reveals How He Sees Obasanjo’s Letter To Buhari / President Buhari: I Used To Smoke, Had Girlfriends But Never Tasted Alcohol / Evander Holyfield Fights Bola Tinubu In Lagos, Wole Soyinka Is Referee-pm NEWS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

‘I Used To Be A Disk Jockey (DJ)’ – Bola Tinubu Reveals by Triton1996(m): 10:35am On Apr 01, 2016
This is definitely what most people haven’t heard of. No one would have ever thought Ex-Lagos state Governor, Bola Tinubu was a music lover and a Diskey Jockey (DJ) some years back. It’s quite strange.

Known as one of the most prominent politicians in Nigeria, Tinubu had other interests that were pretty unheard of and mixing tapes happens to be one of them.

“I was interested in music. I enjoy music, from the days of James Brown. I told you I followed Roy Chicago to Ado-Ekiti, without knowing. I was just lucky.

God just made me a professional because I could have ended up with the late Dr. Sikiru Ayinde Barrister!,” he said in interview with TheNEWS magazine during his 60th birthday celebration.

He added that: “We used to follow him (Ayinde Barrister) about for during the Ramadan, to the extent that I would be locked out. Whenever there was competition around Lagos Island or anywhere, we were always there. There was always the possibility of violence because of the competition,” he stressed.

Of his DJ skills, he said........................................................................ Visit
http://www.saharaweeklyng.com/i-used-to-be-a-disk-jockey-dj-bola-tinubu-reveals/

Re: ‘I Used To Be A Disk Jockey (DJ)’ – Bola Tinubu Reveals by PapiDShipCapt(m): 10:40am On Apr 01, 2016
april fool...

BTW, for which century was he a DJ? certainly not this and the last
Re: ‘I Used To Be A Disk Jockey (DJ)’ – Bola Tinubu Reveals by orisa37: 10:41am On Apr 01, 2016
You are still a skilful and experienced a "Agbero".
Re: ‘I Used To Be A Disk Jockey (DJ)’ – Bola Tinubu Reveals by Mynd44: 10:48am On Apr 01, 2016

(1)

Nigeria In Total Darkness; Power Generation Crumbles To 0MW For Several Hours / Announcing Intentions To Arrest GEJ Apc's Tool To Distract Citizens From Failure / #panamapapers: Lawyers To Wife Of Nigerian Senate President Rubbishes Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.