Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,180 members, 7,818,566 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:56 PM

Artistic Works Of Hakeem {graphic Contents} - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Artistic Works Of Hakeem {graphic Contents} (842 Views)

Works Of Kaduna State Government In Pictures / Hakeem Baba Ahmed Is Saraki's New Chief Of Staff (Photos) / Dr Hakeem Baba Ahmed on Southern kaduna Crisis (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Artistic Works Of Hakeem {graphic Contents} by MarvelJ: 10:48am On Apr 01, 2016
I was browsing my instagram for good art works and i came across a guy named Hakeem Onilogbe. A very wonderful Artiste, whose recent work almost brought confusion in Kenya. A blogger in kenya posted his art work About a boy that was flogged mercilessly by his teacher. Im not good at story telling so i will just post the pic here. Let the nairaland intelleshuals do the writing. grin he goes by the name @Hakeemeffect on IG. Check his works. I'm doing this so people will not someday post some of his works and claim its a Clash between so-so tribe and so-so tribe.

TeamIHateTribalismBigotry

Gid bless Nigeria.

Re: Artistic Works Of Hakeem {graphic Contents} by ckmayoca: 11:15am On Apr 01, 2016
Good job
Re: Artistic Works Of Hakeem {graphic Contents} by MarvelJ: 11:17am On Apr 01, 2016
ckmayoca:
Good job

the man is talented
Re: Artistic Works Of Hakeem {graphic Contents} by Ikengawo: 11:23am On Apr 01, 2016
With the second largest movie industry in the world, this man will still have a hard time finding work till he moves abroad and molly wood will keep using red oil to form gunshot wound

2 Likes

Re: Artistic Works Of Hakeem {graphic Contents} by Nobody: 11:30am On Apr 01, 2016
They will prefer making spidergirl rather than employ good talents to make their movies realistic
Re: Artistic Works Of Hakeem {graphic Contents} by MarvelJ: 12:22pm On Apr 01, 2016
Hagm0nd:
They will prefer making spidergirl rather than employ good talents to make their movies realistic

you re so right... worst movie trailer.

Ikengawo:
With the second largest movie industry in the world, this man will still have a hard time finding work till he moves abroad and molly wood will keep using red oil to form gunshot wound

true, we re our own enemies...

(1) (Reply)

7 Strong Nigerians President Buhari Cannot 'touch' / Imagine This View Of A Nigerian Senator! / Accept The Reality Of Your Political Loss, Governor Wike Tells Amaechi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.