Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,268 members, 7,954,042 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 11:21 AM

Works Of Kaduna State Government In Pictures - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Works Of Kaduna State Government In Pictures (2153 Views)

Will Any Government In The World Sit And Watch A "Revolution" Protest? / Biography Of Kaduna Nzeogwu By Olusegun Obasanjo / Fulani Herdsmen Flood Street Of Kaduna With Cows Despite Curfew(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Works Of Kaduna State Government In Pictures by adeblow(m): 12:05pm On Sep 13, 2017
These are the works of kaduna state government, under the able leadership of mal Nasir Elrufai.
I was born and grew up in kaduna. During my stay, that is over 30 years, I have never seen such massive work being done by a governor in just little time.
Please note that, those roads which were tagged as surface dressing, they were done together with construction of standard drainages.
My street in Kaduna south has never been constructed in over 30 years of our stay there.
But right now, the drainages have been completed, and surface dressing is going on.
Even if you fault the governor for doing only surface dressing, if other governors had done the surface dressing, at least this governor would have come to lay asphalt on them.

Thank u, governor el rufai

Re: Works Of Kaduna State Government In Pictures by adeblow(m): 12:05pm On Sep 13, 2017
More

Re: Works Of Kaduna State Government In Pictures by adeblow(m): 12:07pm On Sep 13, 2017
more

Re: Works Of Kaduna State Government In Pictures by adeblow(m): 12:08pm On Sep 13, 2017
more of pictures

Re: Works Of Kaduna State Government In Pictures by adeblow(m): 12:09pm On Sep 13, 2017
more

Re: Works Of Kaduna State Government In Pictures by adeblow(m): 12:10pm On Sep 13, 2017
more...

Re: Works Of Kaduna State Government In Pictures by Nobody: 12:11pm On Sep 13, 2017
Expanding access to good road network ,healthcare improvement toward reducing maternal mortality rate, and human capital investment is highly commendable.keep it up sir

1 Like

Re: Works Of Kaduna State Government In Pictures by adeblow(m): 12:11pm On Sep 13, 2017
Still more

Re: Works Of Kaduna State Government In Pictures by adeblow(m): 12:13pm On Sep 13, 2017
And Moree.....

Re: Works Of Kaduna State Government In Pictures by adeblow(m): 12:14pm On Sep 13, 2017
Even Morrreeee

Re: Works Of Kaduna State Government In Pictures by adeblow(m): 12:15pm On Sep 13, 2017
And Even Moreee

Re: Works Of Kaduna State Government In Pictures by adeblow(m): 12:18pm On Sep 13, 2017
MOre still coming

Re: Works Of Kaduna State Government In Pictures by Maduawuchukwu(m): 12:39pm On Sep 13, 2017
Trash!!! So after almost 3 years the achievement of the Governor is road grading? All the roads he began in township have been stuck at surface level till today. Some of them have began Asthma enhancing agents as they are filled with red dusts. If you are looking for perfomance go to other states with governors who have served same tenure with El-rufai and you will know that Rufai is a scam.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Works Of Kaduna State Government In Pictures by AbuEzeFemi(m): 12:44pm On Sep 13, 2017
great works
Re: Works Of Kaduna State Government In Pictures by adem30: 12:46pm On Sep 13, 2017
Maduawuchukwu:
Trash!!! So after almost 3 years the achievement of the Governor is road grading? All the roads he began in township have been stuck at surface level till today. Some of them have began Asthma enhancing agents as they are filled with red dusts. If you are looking for perfomance go to other states with governors who have served same tenure with El-rufai and you will know that Rufai is a scam.

Come and show us what your Governor has done in your state.

1 Like

Re: Works Of Kaduna State Government In Pictures by adeblow(m): 3:05pm On Sep 13, 2017
adem30:

Come and show us what your Governor has done in your state.
Thank u my brother
Re: Works Of Kaduna State Government In Pictures by FOLYKAZE(m): 3:24pm On Sep 13, 2017
El Eufai has done well. I am not impressed anyways. He can do more
Re: Works Of Kaduna State Government In Pictures by adeblow(m): 5:46pm On Sep 13, 2017
FOLYKAZE:
El Eufai has done well. I am not impressed anyways. He can do more
I will be uploading more
Re: Works Of Kaduna State Government In Pictures by NIGHTFOX: 7:13pm On Sep 13, 2017
OGA... Stop posting rubbish,
Are you not seeing the xpress road that leads to Sabo and how bad it looks?
And other Christain dominated area...

Abi you want me to post my own pics ... So that you see he is just working for the moslem....

Check the all the roads that leads to romi or the one that leads to narayi abi nah television we wan talk of ,,, aungwa gimbia nko.....

Abeg back well,, whaih dirty work.

You day put barnnawa way Hausa full they take justify rubbish
Re: Works Of Kaduna State Government In Pictures by richidinho(m): 7:19pm On Sep 13, 2017
Lol...After almost 3years?

I dont know why anything APC are fraudulent grin

Re: Works Of Kaduna State Government In Pictures by adeblow(m): 10:59pm On Sep 13, 2017
NIGHTFOX:

Abi you want me to post my own pics ... So that you see he is just working for the moslem....

Check the all the roads that leads to romi or the one that leads to narayi abi nah television we wan talk of ,,, aungwa gimbia nko.....

Dude, Barnawa is not dominated by Moslems, barnawa is mixed, that is where I live. Ungwan boro that is there is it kaduna north? Construction of bridge in Kafanchan kaduna south, is that hausa dominated?
Besides, didn't u see all those hospitals in Kaduna south. Guy, please why are u talking like a fanatic? Please remove sentiments from this, the man is working in all parts of Kaduna. Didn't u see jaba local government? Is kajuru not Kaduna south? Please, Kaduna is a very big state. It is the biggest state in the north. It used to be the capital of the north. Please if u cannot say good about something, just shut that beak you call your mouth, ODE oshi, mumu
Re: Works Of Kaduna State Government In Pictures by FoolishBoy419: 11:08pm On Sep 13, 2017
NIGHTFOX:

you can't expect the government to do everything at the same time. this religion nonsense is just senseless to me

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Then And Now Photos Of President Buhari / Sir Stanley Amuchie Is The Light That IsĀ  Helping Others See / Alleged Election Rigging: Atiku, PDP Leaders Show Video Proofs To Abdulsalami

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.