Stats: 3,159,036 members, 7,838,586 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 05:50 AM

No Light In Otouke For 3 Years Running - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / No Light In Otouke For 3 Years Running (821 Views)

Fayose Helps A Sick Lady With Elephantiasis For 3 Years (Pics) / "No Food, No Roads, No Light, No Water, No Probs" (Photo) / No Light, No Fuel: When Will This Suffering End? (photo) (2) (3) (4)

No Light In Otouke For 3 Years Running by jrupa(m): 11:17am On Apr 01, 2016
Truth they say is bitter...

Yesterday, i went on a twitter rant with S.A. to former president, Goodluck Jonathan on New media, Reno Omokri after reading on Linda how he was praising GEJ for increasing the MWs to 6,000 and blasting Fashola(Minister of Power) and followers who didn't agree with him. I was like ok, yeah he did increased the MWs around Nigeria and i asked him with a tweet that if he's aware that the increased MWs did not reach his home town Otuoke? with the hashtag: ‪#‎NoLightInOtuokeFor3Years‬. He didn't reply. I went on in a series of tweets telling him how the school community is suffering from power failure, students can't read at night, iron cloths, charge phones and laptops to have access to the internet to do assignments online and he's there talking and blasting Fashola on twitter and followers on how the present government can't provide power. I went on to remind him also about the saying that; 'charity begins at home', that if GEJ truely increased the MWs during his time, then Otuoke shouldn't be lacking power supply. I was really pissed off with the way he was going about it. I school here and i can attest to the fact that electricity in this Otuoke is dead but in his(Goodluck) residence, it is 24/7 power supply and he's there ranting praises on a man that can't provide light in his community for the past 3years.

Reno Omokri knew I was saying the truth in those rants on his handle and the next thing he did was to BOOM... BLOCKED! He blocked me from seeing any of his tweets or tweeting him and i was like, yeah, truth is really bitter.

Am a big supporter of Goodluck Jonathan and have ran some errands for his wife, she is a caring mother(she don even find me sometin self like twice.wink) but when praising someone on social media who is or was a government figure we should ensure to be truthful.

Re: No Light In Otouke For 3 Years Running by Untainted007: 11:22am On Apr 01, 2016
Nigeria governement either past or present are only good at laying blames. Let them leave the issue of blaming now and concentrate on restructuting what is meant to be, they will not. Every political parties in Nigeria are filled up with people after their own selfish interest jare. Before they were elected, they will be bragging here and there, 'we will do this, we will do that' Mark my words before we realise, four years would have ocme and gone and they will be sharing cup of rice to people they lived on as parasites.
Re: No Light In Otouke For 3 Years Running by magicalx(m): 11:32am On Apr 01, 2016
Does Nepa office sef have light?
Re: No Light In Otouke For 3 Years Running by Nobody: 11:36am On Apr 01, 2016
jrupa:

Yesterday, i went on a twitter rant with S.A. to former president, Goodluck Jonathan on New media, Reno Omokri after reading on Linda how he was praising GEJ for increasing the MWs to 6,000 and blasting Fashola(Minister of Power) and followers who didn't agree with him. I was like ok, yeah he did increased the MWs around Nigeria and i asked him with a tweet that if he's aware that the increased MWs did not reach his home town Otuoke? with the hashtag: ‪#‎NoLightInOtuokeFor3Years‬. He didn't reply. I went on in a series of tweets telling him how the school community is suffering from power failure, students can't read at night, iron cloths, charge phones and laptops to have access to the internet to do assignments online and he's there talking and blasting Fashola on twitter and followers on how the present government can't provide power. I went on to remind him also about the saying that; 'charity begins at home', that if GEJ truely increased the MWs during his time, then Otuoke shouldn't be lacking power supply. I was really pissed off with the way he was going about it. I school here and i can attest to the fact that electricity in this Otuoke is dead but in his(Goodluck) residence, it is 24/7 power supply and he's there ranting praises on a man that can't provide light in his community for the past 3years.

Reno Omokri knew I was saying the truth in those rants on his handle and the next thing he did was to BOOM... BLOCKED! He blocked me from seeing any of his tweets or tweeting him and i was like, yeah, truth is really bitter.

Am a big supporter of Goodluck Jonathan and have ran some errands for his wife, she is a caring mother(she don even find me sometin self like twice.wink) but when praising someone on social media who is or was a government figure we should ensure to be truthful.
[/s] do you reall know the meaning of CHANGE
Re: No Light In Otouke For 3 Years Running by LGDON: 11:38am On Apr 01, 2016
jrupa:

His kings men refuse to pay nepa bill they are waiting for free light...they are not the only people that produce ex-president in this country

OBJ don't pay nepa bill for his people in abekuta

The state government said he can no longer fund the turbine at imiringi so they need to hook up to the national grid

They want free light

Make them de wait
Re: No Light In Otouke For 3 Years Running by jrupa(m): 11:41am On Apr 01, 2016
Fedayeen:
[s][/s] do you reall know the meaning of CHANGE
PLEASE TELL ME
Re: No Light In Otouke For 3 Years Running by Iolite(f): 11:43am On Apr 01, 2016
magicalx:
Does Nepa office sef have light?

No, they are using tuketuke generator, that is seriously malfunctioning.
Re: No Light In Otouke For 3 Years Running by Nobody: 11:45am On Apr 01, 2016
jrupa:
PLEASE TELL ME
No need. That was the reason you were blocked
Re: No Light In Otouke For 3 Years Running by jrupa(m): 11:45am On Apr 01, 2016
LGDON:

His kings men refuse to pay nepa bill they are waiting for free light...they are not the only people that produce ex-president in this country

OBJ don't pay nepa bill for his people in abekuta

The state government said he can no longer fund the turbine at imiringi so they need to hook up to the national grid

They want free light

Make them de wait SO THEY SAID O.......BUT I WONDER WHY THEY OPT TO EMBARRASS THEIR OWN SON IN SUCH MANNER.

Re: No Light In Otouke For 3 Years Running by jrupa(m): 11:48am On Apr 01, 2016
Fedayeen:
No need. That was the reason you were blocked
LOL

Photo Of The Day: Even The President Has Sky-rocketed. / President Muhammadu Buhari Arrives China / Hilarious: Predicts Buhari Next Trip And Win One Cow-pics