Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,996 members, 7,825,081 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 06:07 AM

Fayose Helps A Sick Lady With Elephantiasis For 3 Years (Pics) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fayose Helps A Sick Lady With Elephantiasis For 3 Years (Pics) (52627 Views)

This Soldier Has Promised N100K To Anybody Who Helps Find His Best Friend.Photos / Funso Fayose Blasts Sahara Reporters:'U're A Sick Media Portal,We Dont Care' / Buhari Is Sick, Has Meniere Disease (Ear Infection) - Premium Times (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fayose Helps A Sick Lady With Elephantiasis For 3 Years (Pics) by chie8: 1:50pm On Oct 05, 2016
Ask and it shall be given unto you

05/10/2016

When Atoke Ayobami graduated from the college of Health Science  and Technology, Ijero, three years ago,  her dream like that of most ladies out there was to have her time as a National Youth Service Corps member,  get a good job and settle down as a married woman afterwards.

Fate however had something different in stock for this young lady, she woke up sometimes in year 2013 only to discover some parts of her body had swollen abnormally.  Atoke visited the hospital and was diagnosed with Elephantiasis, a parasitic infection that causes extreme swelling in the arms and leg.

To say life hasn't remained same since then for her is to utter the obvious. She ran from pillar to post, making endless efforts at trying to raise the medical bill charged by experts who would treat her.

Atoke's story however changed Tuesday evening when the Ekiti State governor, Mr. Ayodele Fayose visited impromptu,  the construction site of Ekiti State Secretariat of the Peoples Democratic Party, PDP.

Governor Fayose had after acknowledging cheers from site workers and passersby moved upstairs to see for himself the level and quality of work done. He displayed his expertise in the field of construction, scolded some workers who were found wanting and later made some corrections as necessary.
As the governor stepped down the makeshift staircase,  his face wasn't attractive, one won't ask even an enemy to seek assistance from him in such mood. Atoke was downstairs, perhaps saying silent prayers to God instead of reading the governor's mood.  She didn't have a field day accessing him, she had the governor's security aides and the 'street' to contend with.

The 'street' hailed and got their slice from the governor as usual, they left and it was time for him to enter his car and take his leave. Atoke knew she had to move closer to the governor else the man disappears, she made her move but the security men won't allow her. Trust eagle eyed Fayose, she saw what was happening and asked that she be allowed to have her way.

As this continued, we watched from a fair distance, there was a conversation between the governor and Atoke, minutes later,  he brought out his red pen, wrote something on paper and handed it with some cash unto Atoke. We closed in on her after the governor left and she was so glad to speak with us.

"My name is Atoke Ayobami, I have been battling this problem for about 3 years now, it started with body pain, severe body pain, when it started swelling and I couldn't do anything with it,  including the two legs, I went to the hospital and they said it was Elephantiasis, they said I should go and look for money.  I had just graduated from the college where I had HND in environmental health, I have not started working.

"I want to say a very big thank you to the governor,  I am most grateful, the governor gave me this note and asked me to take it to the Chief Medical Director at the University Teaching Hospital, he said he should see to my case. I have suffered for the past 3 years but I know an end has come to my problem", she explained.

As the doctors often say they care but God heals, it is my prayer that God will lay his healing hands upon Atoke Ayobami and make her joy complete. Dare to make a move, Ask and it shall be given!

Credit: Bola Agboola

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2016/10/fayose-comes-to-aide-of-atoke-ayobamia.html

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Fayose Helps A Sick Lady With Elephantiasis For 3 Years (Pics) by chie8: 1:50pm On Oct 05, 2016

1 Like

Re: Fayose Helps A Sick Lady With Elephantiasis For 3 Years (Pics) by nicerichard05: 1:55pm On Oct 05, 2016
Chai
Re: Fayose Helps A Sick Lady With Elephantiasis For 3 Years (Pics) by UndisputedBosom(m): 2:09pm On Oct 05, 2016
I pray for her quick recovery cry

76 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fayose Helps A Sick Lady With Elephantiasis For 3 Years (Pics) by limeta(f): 2:13pm On Oct 05, 2016
Good man

47 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fayose Helps A Sick Lady With Elephantiasis For 3 Years (Pics) by Hiploko(m): 2:19pm On Oct 05, 2016
It is only APC and their leaders that keep saying Jonathan,oil price fall, PDP,Dasuki... All other serious minded fellas are busy checking projects and doing good works..

123 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Fayose Helps A Sick Lady With Elephantiasis For 3 Years (Pics) by Princelegacylemoha(m): 3:03pm On Oct 05, 2016
Good Man

17 Likes

Re: Fayose Helps A Sick Lady With Elephantiasis For 3 Years (Pics) by saintkel(m): 3:03pm On Oct 05, 2016
Hate him, criticise him, whatever u do, Fayose remains d guy I like

138 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Fayose Helps A Sick Lady With Elephantiasis For 3 Years (Pics) by salabscholar01(m): 3:03pm On Oct 05, 2016
To dare is to lose one’s footing momentarily. To not dare is to lose oneself. I love her courage!

26 Likes

Re: Fayose Helps A Sick Lady With Elephantiasis For 3 Years (Pics) by SamuelAnyawu(m): 3:03pm On Oct 05, 2016
Hiploko:
It is only APC and their leaders that keep saying Jonathan,oil price fall, PDP,Dasuki... All other serious minded fellas are busy checking projects and doing good works..

APC Is a media Government grin

saintkel:
Hate him, criticise him, whatever u do, Fayose remains d guy I like

Bros if you use the word "I like" again I'll pull of your teeth...

It should be "we all love " him grin grin grin grin

Fayose the man of the people

Kudos Sir cool

102 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Fayose Helps A Sick Lady With Elephantiasis For 3 Years (Pics) by Edwardhead(m): 3:03pm On Oct 05, 2016
temitemi role model

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fayose Helps A Sick Lady With Elephantiasis For 3 Years (Pics) by Ceekay212: 3:04pm On Oct 05, 2016
Fjj sad cool
Re: Fayose Helps A Sick Lady With Elephantiasis For 3 Years (Pics) by Winnelyn(f): 3:04pm On Oct 05, 2016
I love this man kiss

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fayose Helps A Sick Lady With Elephantiasis For 3 Years (Pics) by veekid(m): 3:05pm On Oct 05, 2016
Irunmole himself

5 Likes

Re: Fayose Helps A Sick Lady With Elephantiasis For 3 Years (Pics) by Deckylicious(m): 3:05pm On Oct 05, 2016
cheap stunt. cheque dah will bounce.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Fayose Helps A Sick Lady With Elephantiasis For 3 Years (Pics) by Opistorincos(m): 3:05pm On Oct 05, 2016
grin
Re: Fayose Helps A Sick Lady With Elephantiasis For 3 Years (Pics) by emamos: 3:05pm On Oct 05, 2016
He s nice though

4 Likes

Re: Fayose Helps A Sick Lady With Elephantiasis For 3 Years (Pics) by henrydadon(m): 3:05pm On Oct 05, 2016
and as usual camera must be there to show the world how " good and kind he is"

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fayose Helps A Sick Lady With Elephantiasis For 3 Years (Pics) by adrianl20: 3:05pm On Oct 05, 2016
that's kind of him.

4 Likes

Re: Fayose Helps A Sick Lady With Elephantiasis For 3 Years (Pics) by Nobody: 3:06pm On Oct 05, 2016
Good undecided
Re: Fayose Helps A Sick Lady With Elephantiasis For 3 Years (Pics) by emamos: 3:06pm On Oct 05, 2016
dre1I:
have u paid ur workers
na only him?

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fayose Helps A Sick Lady With Elephantiasis For 3 Years (Pics) by odidigborigbo: 3:06pm On Oct 05, 2016
God bless sir

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fayose Helps A Sick Lady With Elephantiasis For 3 Years (Pics) by Vicadonis(m): 3:06pm On Oct 05, 2016
Better man

1 Like

Re: Fayose Helps A Sick Lady With Elephantiasis For 3 Years (Pics) by saintkel(m): 3:06pm On Oct 05, 2016
dre1I:
have u paid ur workers
so what?, he shouldn't do good?

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fayose Helps A Sick Lady With Elephantiasis For 3 Years (Pics) by LorDBolton(m): 3:07pm On Oct 05, 2016
Good deed, bad man
Re: Fayose Helps A Sick Lady With Elephantiasis For 3 Years (Pics) by Nobody: 3:07pm On Oct 05, 2016
grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fayose Helps A Sick Lady With Elephantiasis For 3 Years (Pics) by Thisis2raw(m): 3:07pm On Oct 05, 2016
Only a shortminded person that will not like this man

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fayose Helps A Sick Lady With Elephantiasis For 3 Years (Pics) by wolesmile(m): 3:07pm On Oct 05, 2016
W
Re: Fayose Helps A Sick Lady With Elephantiasis For 3 Years (Pics) by ajalawole(m): 3:07pm On Oct 05, 2016
Fayose my man... Always giving BaBa high BP. Keep up the good work sir

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fayose Helps A Sick Lady With Elephantiasis For 3 Years (Pics) by FagsamPHP(m): 3:07pm On Oct 05, 2016
Fayose is the man.... God bless him, Zombies & APC bomboclats wont like this... I see them coming soon to talk about "How many Project has he comissioned"....

If it was that Short Ugly Devil now he would have said "She should go and Die"

21 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Fayose Helps A Sick Lady With Elephantiasis For 3 Years (Pics) by NaijaFutbol: 3:07pm On Oct 05, 2016
He didnt tell her to go and die?

16 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Jonathan Government Used Bullion Vans To Move N67.2bn From CBN (Throwback] / PDP Rejects Two Presidential Aspirants... Balewa And Abiola / Fulani Herdsmen Killings: Dambazau Laughing As He Visits Benue (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.