Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,761 members, 7,809,929 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:23 PM

Fayemiwo - "ibb Killed Abiola, Abacha, Idiagbon, Ige" - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fayemiwo - "ibb Killed Abiola, Abacha, Idiagbon, Ige" (19699 Views)

Buhari, Fashola And The Return Of Idiagbon By Ayo Alaba Idowu / Babangida’s Ex-chief Press Secretary Opens Up, Says ‘yes, IBB Killed Dele Giwa’ / Latest Revelation Linking Ibb To Mko Abiola & Abacha's Death (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fayemiwo - "ibb Killed Abiola, Abacha, Idiagbon, Ige" by Nobody: 8:30am On Aug 11, 2011
CyberG:

OMG, how can everything be so complicated like this? If anyone knows anything to the contrary, it would be good to know because this guy makes a lot of stories that are well connected. Some of the things he said are already publicly known or speculated but where do Nigerians want to take their life for goodness sake? How can the destiny of 160M+ people be up for grabs and the "people" just fight and argue over their tribes, who is better, more educated, etc, why your entire existence has been stolen into the future?

The south of Nigeria needs to break from the north to make any progress but who is the leader that has the balls to initiate it? Who is the leader that will have his name written in gold for eternity because he did the right thing for this over-punished land called Nigeria? Nigeria may be "good" to some people but for people who have lived somewhere else and can see from inside into Nigeria, that place has been over-exploited! When will the people of the south who have managed in spite of all these uselessness to be something join together in purpose and be free!? Clearly GLJ is nothing to them and they will get rid of him in the twinkling of an eye and then, history repeats itself all over again! I hope southern Nigerians (and like minded peoples of the middle belt) can see they will never be anything as long as they are pawns in the hands of this accursed "owners" of Nigeria!
its a very sad predicament

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fayemiwo - "ibb Killed Abiola, Abacha, Idiagbon, Ige" by okadaman2: 2:19pm On Aug 12, 2011
As long as criminals and murderers like OBJ, IBB and co continue to walk freely in Nigeria, we may never move forward.

You cannot allow so much injustice and expect to progress.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fayemiwo - "ibb Killed Abiola, Abacha, Idiagbon, Ige" by Honeycity(f): 3:35pm On Aug 12, 2011
dis guy predicted it that there would be nothing called Nigeria come 2011- only time can tell
Re: Fayemiwo - "ibb Killed Abiola, Abacha, Idiagbon, Ige" by Nobody: 4:24pm On Aug 12, 2011
Honeycity:

dis guy predicted it that there would be nothing called Nigeria come 2011- only time can tell

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fayemiwo - "ibb Killed Abiola, Abacha, Idiagbon, Ige" by LoveKing(m): 4:34pm On Aug 12, 2011
a shocking tale.
Re: Fayemiwo - "ibb Killed Abiola, Abacha, Idiagbon, Ige" by Xfactoria: 6:31pm On Aug 12, 2011
This guy has just corroborated the song I have been singing for years about the Fulani's man disposition to the Nigerian state; in particular, how they have no respect for other ethnic groups in Nigeria. The quote below was credited to Sanusi Lamido Sanusi in a response to Dr. Frederick Fasheun of the Oodu Peoples Congress on one of our many national discourse:

[b]“The Igbos themselves must acknowledge that they have a large part of the blame for shattering the unity of this country.”
Having said that this nation must realise that Igbos have more than paid for their foolishness, he said in the same piece: “The Yorubas: the greatest obstacles to nation-building, are the Yoruba Bourgeoisie, I say this also to underscore my point that until they change in this attitude, no conference can solve the problems of Nigeria. The country cannot move forward if the leadership of one of the largest ethnic groups continues to operate, not like statesmen, but like common area boys.”
And on Afenifere he declared: “A Syllabus of Errors … the problems of this country have a lot to do with the shift in power away from the Fulani to individuals like Babangida and Abacha, products of lower cultures. The Fulani of the North, proud of the history of the establishment in Nigeria - Ahmadu Bello, Murtala Mohammed, Aminu Kano, Shehu Yar’Adua, Shehu Shagari, Jibril Aminu. They are sad that other Nigerians do not know the difference in ethnic background between, say, Murtala Mohammed [Fulani] and Ibrahim Babangida [Gwari].”
”[/b]

Moshood Fayemiwo is absolutely correct in identifying this people as the problem in Nigeria.

I long for the 2015 break - up. I can't wait!!!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fayemiwo - "ibb Killed Abiola, Abacha, Idiagbon, Ige" by okadaman2: 6:49pm On Aug 12, 2011
X-factoria:

[size=18pt] the problems of this country have a lot to do with the shift in power away from the Fulani to individuals like Babangida and Abacha, products of lower cultures. [/size]The Fulani of the North, proud of the history of the establishment in Nigeria - Ahmadu Bello, Murtala Mohammed, Aminu Kano, Shehu Yar’Adua, Shehu Shagari, Jibril Aminu. They are sad that other Nigerians do not know the difference in ethnic background between, say, Murtala Mohammed [Fulani] and Ibrahim Babangida [Gwari].”
”[/b]

Moshood Fayemiwo is absolutely correct in identifying this people as the problem in Nigeria.

I long for the 2015 break - up. I can't wait!!!

Bros, I read that statement few years ago myself, I can't remember if that was the exact quote, but it was surely made in that context. I'm yet to read his clarifications.

The day I read it was the day I decided to save the name SANUSI LAMIDO in my "keep-a-good-eye-on-this-baby-Hitler" folder.

While I passionately dislike IBB and his co looters, and I like and enjoy some of Sanusi's brave attempt at standing up to looters, I will always be suspicious of the man, He seems like an ethnic jingoist and possibly a secret future ethnic cleanser  embarassed

1 Like

Re: Fayemiwo - "ibb Killed Abiola, Abacha, Idiagbon, Ige" by Xfactoria: 6:58pm On Aug 12, 2011
okada_man:

Bros, I read that statement few years ago myself, I can't remember if that was the exact quote, but it was surely made in that context. I'm yet to read his clarifications.

The day I read it was the day I decided to save the name SANUSI LAMIDO in my "keep-a-good-eye-on-this-baby-Hitler" folder.

While I passionately dislike IBB and his co looters, and I like and enjoy some of Sanusi's brave attempt at standing up to looters, I will always be suspicious of the man, He seems like an ethnic jingoist and possibly a secret future ethnic cleanser embarassed

Can you imagine the dude directly referring to Gwari and Kanuri as lower cultures to the Fulani?? To tell you the truth, this statement angered me so much that it forms the basis for which I rejected the Buhari/Bakare ticket and I am glad that Nigerians have come to realize the treacheries of the Fulani man and have put them correctly where they belong.

Sanusi's thinking here is similar to Buhari's in the way he sees other ethnic group and that is why he didn't do much campaign in the south. I am glad that Buhari lost, that Fulani people lost and as long as this country remains together, I will stop at nothing within my small power to work against a Fulani man ever ruling Nigeria.
Re: Fayemiwo - "ibb Killed Abiola, Abacha, Idiagbon, Ige" by okadaman2: 7:35pm On Aug 12, 2011
X-factoria:

Can you imagine the dude directly referring to Gwari and Kanuri as lower cultures to the Fulani?? To tell you the truth, this statement angered me so much that it forms the basis for which I rejected the Buhari/Bakare ticket and I am glad that Nigerians have come to realize the treacheries of the Fulani man and have put them correctly where they belong.

Sanusi's thinking here is similar to Buhari's in the way he sees other ethnic group and that is why he didn't do much campaign in the south. I am glad that Buhari lost, that Fulani people lost and as long as this country remains together, I will stop at nothing within my small power to work against a Fulani man ever ruling Nigeria.

I actually supported Buhari during the election and I still do. See, bro we have to fight smartly if we want to rescue this country from the hands of the oligarchs running it regardless of ethnicity.

While Buhari is a Fulani and imperfect too. These same looters are as scared of him as they are afraid of the Truth. Many northern progressives made that fact clear to us during the election but we failed to listen. These "Wealthy" and "Titled" Fulanis like their ilk and fellow looters in the south, don't care about the poor Talakawas or the masses supporting Buhari, They worked to stop him too. They are scared of a Northern Mass revolution. That was why the after election rioters attacked them first.

They want to keep their Gaudy palaces and keep poor kids as Almajiris while sending their own childen to Saudi Arabia, Oxford and Imperial College. Buhari is too Radical for them and they know it.

Now, If GEJ was a Strong candidate with the spine to make radical changes, I would have supported him. He clearly wasn't and has showed me nothing to prove me wrong. The same Southern politicians using ethnic excuses to force a vote for GEJ are always the ones grovelling before the people they wanted us to reject. Appeasing incompetent people with strategic appointments.  undecided

Federal character is still there.

The same PDP is still controlled by most of these folks they want us to dislike. They are still opposed to the PIB bill. Probably still control more than their fair share of oil blocks. (Ask Danjuma how he got his on a Soldier's Salary undecided  ) GEJ cannot control them. He is not radical and decisive enough. Nigeria needs radical decisiveness with a lot of strategic smarts.

I will rather support an enemy that will help me defeat my enemies than support a backstabbing cowardly "friend" .

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fayemiwo - "ibb Killed Abiola, Abacha, Idiagbon, Ige" by okadaman2: 4:44pm On Aug 13, 2011
I will take an Aminu Kano over a stupid visionless leader from my family or Village.

Aminu Kano

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fayemiwo - "ibb Killed Abiola, Abacha, Idiagbon, Ige" by OYINBOGOJU(m): 3:35pm On Nov 29, 2011
Any unofficial news about soon to be passed oil subsidy bill?
Re: Fayemiwo - "ibb Killed Abiola, Abacha, Idiagbon, Ige" by mkpakanaodogwu(m): 4:15pm On Feb 02, 2013
We are watching
Re: Fayemiwo - "ibb Killed Abiola, Abacha, Idiagbon, Ige" by kettykin: 4:32pm On Feb 02, 2013
mkpakana odogwu: We are watching

What are you watching for you should rather be preparing seeing the latest report brought out about igbos trying to Dominate the Army

on a lighter note i saw this in the write up This is the war that Chief Obafemi Awolowo fought to resist

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fayemiwo - "ibb Killed Abiola, Abacha, Idiagbon, Ige" by dumjoshua: 10:06pm On Feb 04, 2013
GOD CANNOT BE MOCKED WHATEVER A MAN SOWS SO HE REAPS,SO MANY PEOPLE WHO COMMITTED ATTROCITES ALWAYS END UP SHAMELESSLY.THE TRUTH MUST COME OUT NOW OR THEN
Re: Fayemiwo - "ibb Killed Abiola, Abacha, Idiagbon, Ige" by Yoighaman(m): 3:09am On Feb 24, 2013
Wow!....what an interesting piece.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fayemiwo - "ibb Killed Abiola, Abacha, Idiagbon, Ige" by Feedmemore(f): 9:09am On Feb 24, 2013
^^^ Really interesting piece I tell ya.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fayemiwo - "ibb Killed Abiola, Abacha, Idiagbon, Ige" by phlame(m): 1:05am On Jul 09, 2014
This should make front page... It has to... shocked

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fayemiwo - "ibb Killed Abiola, Abacha, Idiagbon, Ige" by Nobody: 5:29am On Jul 09, 2014
The man is drunk. Omisore killed Bola Ige.
Re: Fayemiwo - "ibb Killed Abiola, Abacha, Idiagbon, Ige" by tandj: 8:31am On Jul 09, 2014
IBB
Only time will tell sad

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fayemiwo - "ibb Killed Abiola, Abacha, Idiagbon, Ige" by phlame(m): 1:16pm On Jul 09, 2014
shocked
Re: Fayemiwo - "ibb Killed Abiola, Abacha, Idiagbon, Ige" by Ttalk: 1:50pm On Jul 09, 2014
It is now clear that neither PDP nor APC is the problem of this country, rather some powerful cabal that uses PDP and APC to perpetrate their atrocity, they must have used the political tussle that exist between AD and PDP then to paint the picture that Omisore killed Bola Ige.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fayemiwo - "ibb Killed Abiola, Abacha, Idiagbon, Ige" by Coldfeet(f): 5:34pm On Apr 11, 2015
Ibb is still alive and roaming free! No body has been able to charge him for any crime yet!

Buhari is now the president elect with Osinbajo a Yoruba man as his vice!

Nigeria is still together as one(for now)

The men who has been in the helm of affairs in Nig since 1960 are still in ^^^^^^^^

The youths are still docile and

CLUELESS cry

(1) (2) (Reply)

SSS Allowed Back Into Aso Rock After Heated Arguments / Labour Party Reacts To Reports, Says Mimiko Is Welcomed / Army Names Onyema Nwachukwu As New Spokesperson

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.