Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,621 members, 7,823,719 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 01:51 PM

Is It Medically Possible To Live An Absolutely Sickness-free Life? - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Is It Medically Possible To Live An Absolutely Sickness-free Life? (502 Views)

Is It Medically And Naturally Okay To Sweat When Eating? / 11 Ways To Help You Live An Healthy Life / Doctors & Nurses, What Sickness Is This? Or Is It HIV? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is It Medically Possible To Live An Absolutely Sickness-free Life? by newhyt: 1:17pm On Apr 01, 2016
There is this friend of mine (he is an adult now) who has being bragging over his sickness-free life.

When he told me that he had never fallen sick in his life, I didn't know what to make out of that. He told me that he doesn't know what it means to be sick. That the only drug he had taken in his life was on the account of a motorcycle accident involving him years back, which took him only three days to fully recover.

I was still in doubt when his immediate elder sister who visited from the village lately confirmed his claims.

And it's not as if this guy is living comfortably ooo... He is someone who is struggling to survive. He does a lot of stressful stuff and his diet cannot take the credit.

My question is, can someone be alive without falling sick at onetime or the other?
Re: Is It Medically Possible To Live An Absolutely Sickness-free Life? by iliyande(m): 1:20pm On Apr 01, 2016
For me, I don't think it is possible cool

I hereby forward this to Doctors in the house shocked
Re: Is It Medically Possible To Live An Absolutely Sickness-free Life? by TONYE001(m): 1:22pm On Apr 01, 2016
No.
Re: Is It Medically Possible To Live An Absolutely Sickness-free Life? by 4tunebest(f): 1:42pm On Apr 01, 2016
With God, All things are possible.

My husband has been sickness-free for over 2 decades. I have been sickness-free for over 1 decade.

with God in the picture, Divine health and Divine healing is real

3 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Nairalanders, Please Lets Help This Child In Need. / A Group Canvasses Help For A-hole- In- The -heart Baby, Seeks N0.8M For Surgery / Secret Of Wellness

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.