Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,860 members, 7,810,287 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:41 AM

10 Paranormal Investigations And Encounters In Africa - Science/Technology (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / 10 Paranormal Investigations And Encounters In Africa (15475 Views)

Paranormal, Hidden Technologies, New World Cabal - Discuss Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 10 Paranormal Investigations And Encounters In Africa by codemaster2much: 6:33pm On Apr 01, 2016
African can tell lie lie juju story
Re: 10 Paranormal Investigations And Encounters In Africa by RobinHez(m): 7:01pm On Apr 01, 2016
MosquitoLaps:
Why is it that most of them happen in East or Southern Africa?
Sounds to me. like those regions need DK Olukoya in their midst. grin

But true true, they really are scary. Robinhez come an see something o.
Though some are just legends and folklore with no concrete proof, but they are still scary! cry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 10 Paranormal Investigations And Encounters In Africa by cupidhero(m): 7:28pm On Apr 01, 2016
All the names funny die...e remaim make them name them "oga tokunbo, binki sakamba,sekem karashika or Kpikri kpakruumkruum". The last story is realy a sad one,imagine Africans killing each other all because of one imaginary animal named Popobawa. Knowledge is power.
Re: 10 Paranormal Investigations And Encounters In Africa by vislabraye(m): 9:21pm On Apr 01, 2016
Mystery shocked
Re: 10 Paranormal Investigations And Encounters In Africa by Sicario47(m): 10:12pm On Apr 01, 2016
grin popobawa. Chai. Why Nigeria noh get any myth there na, at least we get amadioha and sango grin grin

1 Like

Re: 10 Paranormal Investigations And Encounters In Africa by systemz(m): 8:42am On Apr 02, 2016
Another meaning to paranormal?
Re: 10 Paranormal Investigations And Encounters In Africa by twosquare(m): 1:23pm On Apr 02, 2016
etas1001:
Some of these things are real o. I remember in my town they served a big snake that lived in the river. It was said to come out during the town festival and display for them by curving itself like tyres in and out of the water.

Then stories of the bush baby and the shadow man. I remember my boarding school days. I think i was actually chased by a shadow man with a hat on
I've experienced bush baby (egbere) for real...very demonic.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Updated Fts 2019 Android Mod Apk With September Transfers, Football, Kits Player / What Do You Think Are The Two Most Influential Innovations On Human Life? / Scientist Sends Brain Signal Via The Internet To Control Colleague's Hand

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.