Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,925 members, 7,821,242 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:15 AM

Designing A Wordpress Site - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Designing A Wordpress Site (697 Views)

After Designing A Static Website From Scratch, How Do I Add CMS? / How To Move Wordpress Site To New Host - Expert Guild / Cost Of Designing A Hotel Booking Website (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Designing A Wordpress Site by Don4life: 2:08pm On Apr 01, 2016
Please im new to wordpress but am having a little issues..As you can see on the first pic i uploaded i have created my menu successfully,but now the Main Menu at the header doesnt work with the side menu at the right hand side as seen on the 2nd pic uploaded...if you click on the menu at the header it always comes out plain(as shown in the last pic)i dont know how to correct it so when you select a category on the header it will take you to the same location as when you select a menu at the right hand side..

Re: Designing A Wordpress Site by hostkobo(m): 2:26pm On Apr 01, 2016
Don4life:
Please im new to wordpress but am having a little issues..As you can see on the first pic i uploaded i have created my menu successfully,but now the Main Menu at the header doesnt work with the side menu at the right hand side as seen on the 2nd pic uploaded...if you click on the menu at the header it always comes out plain(as shown in the last pic)i dont know how to correct it so when you select a category on the header it will take you to the same location as when you select a menu at the right hand side..

Hi there,
- what theme are you using?
- what is the url for your website?

I can help you out.

my whatsapp details are below:

regards
HK

(1) (Reply)

Cpa Mastery: HOW TO BE AN ONLINE MARKETER AND MAKE $100/day MIN WITH CPA / How To Benefit From The Jumia Affiliate Program / I Need US Tax ID Verification For My Adsense Account

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.