Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,448 members, 7,830,235 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:21 PM

I Quit! Fvck APC - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Quit! Fvck APC (3218 Views)

Quit Notice On Igbos: Our Plans Working Perfectly Well - Arewa Youth Leader / PDP Reps Give Buhari Quit Notice / Igbo Quit Notice: Press Release By South East Governors Forum (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Quit! Fvck APC by APCsupporter: 2:23pm On Apr 01, 2016
April fool. Oya go back!

6 Likes

Re: I Quit! Fvck APC by georjay(m): 2:25pm On Apr 01, 2016
heeyah

4 Likes

Re: I Quit! Fvck APC by masinga07(m): 2:29pm On Apr 01, 2016
APCsupporter:
APC has successfully decieved us. Apart from security they have done nothing positive to this nation. Nansense
grin

2 Likes

Re: I Quit! Fvck APC by nabiz(m): 2:32pm On Apr 01, 2016
80% of Nigerians are angry looking at there faces

3 Likes

Re: I Quit! Fvck APC by masinga07(m): 2:34pm On Apr 01, 2016
And Ye shall know the truth and the truth shall set you free.

4 Likes

Re: I Quit! Fvck APC by brize(m): 2:36pm On Apr 01, 2016
Oops .....Chanji(Buhari) will come, he released an album before heading to USA to feature Nikki Minaj in a remix.

8 Likes

Re: I Quit! Fvck APC by kodded(m): 2:36pm On Apr 01, 2016
cc omenka passingshot demdem beremx grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Quit! Fvck APC by APCsupporter: 2:38pm On Apr 01, 2016
masinga07:

grin

I'm tired of defending those wicked people. They are here to kill and destroy us with poverty and starvation. All their policies are aimed at impoverishing the masses. Damn!

3 Likes

Re: I Quit! Fvck APC by Nobody: 2:42pm On Apr 01, 2016
[Post Retracted]

2 Likes

Re: I Quit! Fvck APC by swagaholic: 3:05pm On Apr 01, 2016
D OP is an IPOB_YOOT!!!! grin grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: I Quit! Fvck APC by excellencyabia1: 3:05pm On Apr 01, 2016
The truth shall indeed set you free OP. But who is going to be better to APC. But the truth is that the expectation of many have been disappointed.

1 Like

Re: I Quit! Fvck APC by Chubhie: 3:24pm On Apr 01, 2016
Buhari should perform before all his fans dessert him.

2 Likes

Re: I Quit! Fvck APC by StunningCEO: 3:30pm On Apr 01, 2016
APCsupporter:
APC has successfully decieved us. Apart from security they have done nothing positive to this nation. Nansense

I implore you to be patient...change be tough but ....they will come good...their intentions are good but for funding...it is too early dump us... angry...security has improved...the fight against corruption has progressed...and the economy is being tackled and soon.....Nigerians will start to feel the benefits...

1 Like

Re: I Quit! Fvck APC by chukwukadibia10: 3:42pm On Apr 01, 2016
StunningCEO:

I implore you to be patient...change be tough but ....they will come good...their intentions are good but for funding...it is too early dump us... angry...security has improved...the fight against corruption has progressed...and the economy is being tackled and soon.....Nigerians will start to feel the benefits...

Security?

Just that APC changed Bokoharam's name to Fulani herdsmen.

So nothing changed,

5 Likes

Re: I Quit! Fvck APC by StunningCEO: 3:51pm On Apr 01, 2016
chukwukadibia10:

Security?

So nothing changed,

Stop tribalism....BH are mainly Kanuris who hate Fulanis with even more passion than you ibos... angry

1 Like

Re: I Quit! Fvck APC by chukwukadibia10: 3:57pm On Apr 01, 2016
StunningCEO:

Stop tribalism....BH are mainly Kanuris who hate Fulanis with even more passion than you ibos... angry

They want to tell us another story again ooh!

3 Likes

Re: I Quit! Fvck APC by PhockPhockMan: 4:00pm On Apr 01, 2016
APCsupporter:

SECURITY?

It depends on where you're staying, boko haram may be going down, but the menace of fulani herdsmen is on the rise.

Nice move.

2 Likes

Re: I Quit! Fvck APC by shachris02: 4:00pm On Apr 01, 2016
There is no hope in this government. No germane ideologies. They keep regurgitating all the past policies they bashed.

If this government was busy implementing fresh policies and germane ideologies, i would have hoped. But from all indication, this government is as clueless asf.

Nigeria do not belong to APC or PDP. All true Nigerians should know that they first their allegiance to Nigeria before any political party.

OP i admire your courage. Many APC supporters might not ever be as courageous as you are.

2 Likes

Re: I Quit! Fvck APC by domack99(m): 4:01pm On Apr 01, 2016
APCsupporter:
Be patient brother, lets us be patient, I don't want to give excuses but 11 months is too short for a miracle to happen
Re: I Quit! Fvck APC by shachris02: 4:03pm On Apr 01, 2016
StunningCEO:

see, there's not clear cut policy to be patient for in this government. They keep going back and forth, trial and error.

There's only hope if we can see the light at the end of the tunnel. But how can we see the light when the tunnel is crooked?

2 Likes

Re: I Quit! Fvck APC by APCsupporter: 4:09pm On Apr 01, 2016
shachris02:

see, there's not clear cut policy to be patient for in this government. They keep going back and forth, trial and error.
There's only hope if we can see the light at the end of the tunnel. But how can we see the light when the tunnel is crooked?
domack99:

Be patient brother, lets us be patient, I don't want to give excuses but 11 months is too short for a miracle to happen
shachris02:
There is no hope in this government. No germane ideologies. They keep regurgitating all the past policies they bashed.
If this government was busy implementing fresh policies and germane ideologies, i would have hoped. But from all indication, this government is as clueless asf.
Nigeria to do belong to APC or PDP. All true Nigerians should know that they first owe to allegiance to Nigeria before any other political party.
OP i admire your courage. Many APC supporters might not ever be as courageous as you are.
PhockPhockMan:

SECURITY?
It depends on where you're staying, boko haram may be going down, but the menace of fulani herdsmen is on the rise.
Nice move.
chukwukadibia10:

They want to tell us another story again ooh!
chukwukadibia10:

Security?
So nothing changed,
StunningCEO:

Chubhie:
Buhari should perform before all his fans dessert him.
excellencyabia1:
The truth shall indeed set you free OP. But who is going to be better to APC. But the truth is that the expectation of many have been disappointed.
swagaholic:
D OP is an IPOB_YOOT!!!! grin grin grin grin
kodded:
cc omenka passingshot demdem beremx grin
brize:
Oops .....Chanji(Buhari) will come, he released an album before heading to USA to feature Nikki Minaj in a remix.
masinga07:
And Ye shall know the truth and the truth shall set you free.
nabiz:
80% of Nigerians are angry looking at there faces
... and that was how I April-fooled some of the top wailers on nairaland. Oya, hop back to your cages.
God bless Nigeria
God bless APC gringrin
tonguetongue

8 Likes

Re: I Quit! Fvck APC by APCsupporter: 4:12pm On Apr 01, 2016
No wonder it is easy to brainwash pdpians

2 Likes

Re: I Quit! Fvck APC by shachris02: 4:12pm On Apr 01, 2016
APCsupporter:

... and that was how I April-fooled some of the top wailers on nairaland. Oya, hop back to your cages.
God bless Nigeria
God bless APC gringrin
tonguetongue

i thought you had it in you man. i seriously thought. cheesy the virus is strong with this one.

1 Like

Re: I Quit! Fvck APC by ajepako(f): 4:13pm On Apr 01, 2016
APCsupporter:

I'm tired of defending those wicked people. They are here to kill and destroy us with poverty and starvation. All their policies are aimed at impoverishing the masses. Damn!

Bros you must keep supporting them oh...

Because we have no room for.' new wailers oh.....

grin grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: I Quit! Fvck APC by ajepako(f): 4:17pm On Apr 01, 2016
Firefire, anonimi,.onatisi, temitemi, erunz, see another otondo..
Re: I Quit! Fvck APC by Chubhie: 4:18pm On Apr 01, 2016
APCsupporter:

God bless Nigeria
God bless APC gringrin
tonguetongue
The greatest fools are ofttimes more clever than the men who laugh at them.
Re: I Quit! Fvck APC by APCsupporter: 4:19pm On Apr 01, 2016
ajepako:

Bros you must keep supporting them oh...

Because we have no room for.' new wailers oh.....

grin grin grin grin grin

Even this one joined them. But ajepako guys are smart na undecided

2 Likes

Re: I Quit! Fvck APC by APCsupporter: 4:20pm On Apr 01, 2016
ajepako:
Firefire, anonimi,.onatisi, temitemi, erunz, see another otondo..
Puhahahahahahahahaha!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Quit! Fvck APC by ajepako(f): 4:21pm On Apr 01, 2016
APCsupporter:

Even this one joined them. But ajepako guys are smart na undecided

yes na...join the spirit of 'april fool' na..

today we sheath our sword in the spirit of april fool... grin grin
Re: I Quit! Fvck APC by APCsupporter: 4:21pm On Apr 01, 2016
shachris02:

i thought you had it in you man. i seriously thought. cheesy the virus is strong with this one.
grin
Re: I Quit! Fvck APC by ajepako(f): 4:22pm On Apr 01, 2016
APCsupporter:

Puhahahahahahahahaha!

yeah..make we all join the otondo april fool shebi... grin grin grin

nice one by the way bro..me likey grin
Re: I Quit! Fvck APC by APCsupporter: 4:22pm On Apr 01, 2016
ajepako:

yes na...join the spirit of 'april fool' na..

today we sheath our sword in the spirit of april fool... grin grin
Lol

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Is Buhari Rude To His Minister? / Buhari Swears By God That He Is Not Infected With Cancer / Operation Python Dance: INC Gives Army 21 Days Ultimatum To Leave

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.