Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,196 members, 7,822,043 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 03:58 AM

What's Your Favorite/best Browser Apps For Android? - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / What's Your Favorite/best Browser Apps For Android? (2867 Views)

Which Browser Is The Best Browser Between Google Chrome And Mozilla Firefox / 5 Best Browser For Android Phones / What's Your Best Browser?. Opera Mini, Uc Browser or Firefox. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What's Your Favorite/best Browser Apps For Android? by iseoluwanimi: 2:36pm On Jun 13, 2021
Really? have heard this before but have always ignored it... should give it a shot then
Rubiesangel:
And it consumes far less data than Google chrome
Re: What's Your Favorite/best Browser Apps For Android? by saratackit: 2:59pm On Jun 13, 2021
I love that I can use this Phoenix browser to access my files and sort very fast and quick access to the available features
Re: What's Your Favorite/best Browser Apps For Android? by Freelancerx: 4:25pm On Jun 13, 2021
Rubiesangel:
And it consumes far less data than Google chrome
really? I don't really like it
Re: What's Your Favorite/best Browser Apps For Android? by NightFood: 2:09pm On Jun 15, 2021
wow, really good to know.
Freelancerx:
yeah. Transsion does. That's why it's preinstalled on their phones
Re: What's Your Favorite/best Browser Apps For Android? by Rubiesangel: 2:05pm On Jun 21, 2021
Probably because you're used to one already and it's understandable
Freelancerx:
really? I don't really like it
Re: What's Your Favorite/best Browser Apps For Android? by OneKinGuy(m): 4:50pm On Jun 21, 2021
Kiwi Browser hands down
Re: What's Your Favorite/best Browser Apps For Android? by Bishopkingsley(m): 5:23pm On Jun 21, 2021
iseoluwanimi:
well do i have a favorite one? grin

LOL
Re: What's Your Favorite/best Browser Apps For Android? by tafat: 4:26pm On Jun 22, 2021
mine will be pheonix browser cos i can use it to save whatsapp status on my tecno phone
Re: What's Your Favorite/best Browser Apps For Android? by tafat: 4:28pm On Jun 22, 2021
wow, i didnt even know, this is really good to know
Freelancerx:
yeah. Transsion does. That's why it's preinstalled on their phones
Re: What's Your Favorite/best Browser Apps For Android? by sureinfo: 4:49pm On Jun 22, 2021
mine is chrome, it smoother and easy to use on my tecno phone
Re: What's Your Favorite/best Browser Apps For Android? by sureinfo: 4:49pm On Jun 22, 2021
yeah, that features is really nice
tafat:
mine will be pheonix browser cos i can use it to save whatsapp status on my tecno phone
Re: What's Your Favorite/best Browser Apps For Android? by FlipModeSquade(m): 10:06pm On Jun 22, 2021
Lol..

Transsion Marketeers on the beat..

Una well done ọ.. grin
Re: What's Your Favorite/best Browser Apps For Android? by Rick9(m): 5:28am On Jun 23, 2021
Phoenix Browser - For web browsing

Google Chrome - for download
Re: What's Your Favorite/best Browser Apps For Android? by roderickhill: 10:36am On Sep 30, 2021
Modular kitchen may be adaptable, however not to the degree to which they are frequently promoted. Quality could be problematic: The you-get-what-you-see thing works just if there should be an occurrence of the look and feel of particular kitchens. The equivalent isn't valid for the nature of the material utilized in building the particular kitchen.c
Re: What's Your Favorite/best Browser Apps For Android? by Corroro: 8:30pm On Sep 30, 2021
Chrome and Phoenix browser, any day anytime
Re: What's Your Favorite/best Browser Apps For Android? by Corroro: 8:31pm On Sep 30, 2021
FlipModeSquade:
Lol..

Transsion Marketeers on the beat..

Una well done ọ.. grin
your issue with Transsion is becoming something else, wetin dem do you? Allow the guys to do their business in peace now
Re: What's Your Favorite/best Browser Apps For Android? by FlipModeSquade(m): 9:35pm On Sep 30, 2021
Corroro:
your issue with Transsion is becoming something else, wetin dem do you? Allow the guys to do their business in peace now
Not when they deliberately high jack a thread with their marketing nonsense..

This is supposed to be a thread for sharing information and not to market a particular product.. angry
Re: What's Your Favorite/best Browser Apps For Android? by Corroro: 10:27pm On Sep 30, 2021
FlipModeSquade:
Not when they deliberately high jack a thread with their marketing nonsense..

This is supposed to be a thread for sharing information and not to market a particular product.. angry
I believe every brand has a right to market how ever they like plus you never can tell, they might just be Transsion fans who have used their devices and love them very much
Re: What's Your Favorite/best Browser Apps For Android? by FlipModeSquade(m): 11:47pm On Sep 30, 2021
Corroro:
I believe every brand has a right to market how ever they like plus you never can tell, they might just be Transsion fans who have used their devices and love them very much
They are not Transsion Fans..

The Monikers are known Transsion Marketeers..

Mostly owned by same individuals operating several accounts..

Replying to their own comments..

And I don't think that it is ethical,using underhand practices,to hoodwink consumers..
Re: What's Your Favorite/best Browser Apps For Android? by YangaBabe: 5:18pm On Oct 01, 2021
It's chrome browser for me
Re: What's Your Favorite/best Browser Apps For Android? by YangaBabe: 5:18pm On Oct 01, 2021
FlipModeSquade:
They are not Transsion Fans..

The Monikers are known Transsion Marketeers..

Mostly owned by same individuals operating several accounts..

Replying to their own comments..

And I don't think that it is ethical,using underhand practices,to hoodwink consumers..
you seem to know so much about this, are you sure you are not one of them? Maybe for another brand?
Re: What's Your Favorite/best Browser Apps For Android? by FlipModeSquade(m): 5:23pm On Oct 01, 2021
YangaBabe:
you seem to know so much about this, are you sure you are not one of them? Maybe for another brand?
LOL..

Maybe..

Or maybe..

I've been around the phone section ..

Long enough to know all the TRASHION Marketeers..

Like YOU..

And whenever YOU get up to YOUR UNETHICAL tricks.. grin
Re: What's Your Favorite/best Browser Apps For Android? by hubertmiller: 12:01pm On May 05, 2022
Instagram Stories permit Instagram clients to share photographs and recordings to their Story — which is noticeable to adherents of the client's Instagram account Download Instagram Stories. As of late posted Stories are indicated by an inclination line around the client's profile picture. Like Snaps in Snapchat, Instagram Stories vanish following 24 hours.
Re: What's Your Favorite/best Browser Apps For Android? by Akposkiz: 5:19am On May 07, 2022
Opera mini low data consumption

(1) (2) (Reply)

Which Flagship Phone Can I Buy With A 100k Budget / Help Me Decide" Which Amöng This Phönes Should I Purchase? (reasons)* / Bold 3: 9650 Or 9780

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.