Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,400 members, 7,861,121 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 01:23 AM

What Would You Do.... APRIL FOOL. - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / What Would You Do.... APRIL FOOL. (393 Views)

I Almost Lost My Marriage Over ‘april Fool’ Prank –woman / April Fool Has Ruined My Relationship. Help!!! / My Wife Has Taken My April Fool's Joke All Wrong...please Help!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What Would You Do.... APRIL FOOL. by Princehojay(m): 2:54pm On Apr 01, 2016
You walk into your room and find your Lover and your best friend in your Matrimonial bed under a bed sheet while both of them are naked, and when they see you, both of them shout APRIL FOOL!!! You look at the Calender and realizs that indeed the date is April 1st. What would u do? Nairalanders please be sincere..............
Re: What Would You Do.... APRIL FOOL. by Nadies: 3:15pm On Apr 01, 2016
I'll kill both of them and tell their corpse APRIL FOOL...........

(1) (Reply)

Best Mothers Day Quotes / Please Help / BLUE Edifice

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.