Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,241 members, 7,818,826 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:03 AM

April Fool Has Ruined My Relationship. Help!!! - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / April Fool Has Ruined My Relationship. Help!!! (2494 Views)

My Wife's Family Has Ruined My Home And My Life / How My Pastor Ruined My Marriage - Civil Servant / Help...i Am Finished!the Devil Has Ruined Me. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

April Fool Has Ruined My Relationship. Help!!! by masterblogger(m): 7:32am On Apr 02, 2016
Good day Nairalanders,

This happened yesterday as early as 7am, my cousin who lived close to us just came in from Dubai so I decided to play a prank (April fool) on my boyfriend.

My boyfriend who I just hooked up with recently was on night shift (A medical doctor) and called me that he will be coming over as soon as he signed out yesterday morning. Because it was April 1st I decided to play a game. I called my cousin and we decided to lock each other in my room. So when my boyfriend came Knocking on the door, whe refused to answer him, then after a while my cousin answered and shouted 'whose that disturbing us'. My boyfriend continued knocking and almost broke the door insisting that we open the door. I told him to hold on and he kept shouting and raging.

When I finally open the door all dressed up, he started calling me names. . .. My cousin received an unexpected blow on his jaw and screamed. I shielded him from my boyfriend. He was very angry and wanted to spill it. It was a wild drama. You all can guess. He called him mum and sibling right to my face and told them that am a LovePeddler and that he caught me red-handed.

When I finally calm him down and told him it was a joke (April fool), he never beleive me, he brought out an engagement ring and told me that was what he wanted to give me. Wow! I almost fainted, the ring was so cool, shining diamond ring. I tried grabbing the ring forcefully but he was stronger. I cried and cried but he did not listen to me. Have called him several times and at first he was not picking but now he has blacklisted my numbers.

Please you all should help me save my relationship. Am very sorry for the expensive, I was only trying to crack a little joke. Please help. How do I get him back.

Am thinking of placing his number here so you all can call and beg on my behalf but am scared that some smart and opportunistic ladies might use the opportunity and befriend him.

Please who brought this idea of April fool. I case that day and the person.

I love him soon much and might kill myself if I don't have him back.
Re: April Fool Has Ruined My Relationship. Help!!! by masterblogger(m): 7:33am On Apr 02, 2016
Please and please this is a serious and delicate issue. Only matured response needed.
Re: April Fool Has Ruined My Relationship. Help!!! by dikeigbo2(m): 7:40am On Apr 02, 2016
Wait till another April fools day grin if he don't believe you now
Re: April Fool Has Ruined My Relationship. Help!!! by Vikkie14: 7:43am On Apr 02, 2016
Please, i need to watch this Nollywood Movie. What's the title?

3 Likes

Re: April Fool Has Ruined My Relationship. Help!!! by Nobody: 7:44am On Apr 02, 2016
Na the latest story weh u wan go use develop ur blog be this?

2 Likes

Re: April Fool Has Ruined My Relationship. Help!!! by Vikkie14: 7:45am On Apr 02, 2016
Op, you better dont wish yourself something bad--stop acting as if this is a true incident.

1 Like

Re: April Fool Has Ruined My Relationship. Help!!! by fammo: 7:47am On Apr 02, 2016
Lies lied by a lying lier angry

3 Likes

Re: April Fool Has Ruined My Relationship. Help!!! by masterblogger(m): 7:48am On Apr 02, 2016
Vikkie14:
Op, you better dont wish yourself something bad--stop acting as if this is a true incident.

Whats this one saying, am telling you something that happened yesterday. And who was talking about movie, I don't watch nollywood movies.
Re: April Fool Has Ruined My Relationship. Help!!! by masterblogger(m): 7:49am On Apr 02, 2016
fammo:
Lies lied by a lying lier angry
Please I need you advise not silly and childish comments
Re: April Fool Has Ruined My Relationship. Help!!! by masterblogger(m): 7:50am On Apr 02, 2016
Why is the family section filled with kids
Re: April Fool Has Ruined My Relationship. Help!!! by Abduletudaye(m): 7:53am On Apr 02, 2016
let her goto his house and keeping disturbing him. it was a silly prank that went bad but let her keep begging. i hope he listens sha.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: April Fool Has Ruined My Relationship. Help!!! by aeronot(m): 7:55am On Apr 02, 2016
Only your cousin he caught you with can help out... He should go & meet your bobo and explain.

2 Likes

Re: April Fool Has Ruined My Relationship. Help!!! by Nova15: 8:07am On Apr 02, 2016
masterblogger:
Please and please this is a serious and delicate issue. Only matured response needed.

That was too extreme for a prank.

2 Likes

Re: April Fool Has Ruined My Relationship. Help!!! by fammo: 8:10am On Apr 02, 2016
masterblogger:

Please I need you advise not silly and childish comments
Even the dumbest person in the world knows that you don't play April fool with your relationship n hw are you sure the ring he supposedly brought is not April fool kit......once again I say "lies lied by a lying lier" angry

1 Like

Re: April Fool Has Ruined My Relationship. Help!!! by NiRfreak(m): 8:10am On Apr 02, 2016
He is too temperamental and not understanding. You are in for a long ride if you get married to him.

2 Likes

Re: April Fool Has Ruined My Relationship. Help!!! by yemsai(f): 8:31am On Apr 02, 2016
Vikkie14:
Please, i need to watch this Nollywood Movie. What's the title?
Give me my ring grin

1 Like

Re: April Fool Has Ruined My Relationship. Help!!! by Vikkie14: 8:33am On Apr 02, 2016
yemsai:
Give me my ring grin
Which Ring? You mean Keyholder? grin

1 Like

Re: April Fool Has Ruined My Relationship. Help!!! by yemsai(f): 8:35am On Apr 02, 2016
Vikkie14:
Which Ring? You mean Keyholder? grin
D title of d movie na...give me my diamond ring

1 Like

Re: April Fool Has Ruined My Relationship. Help!!! by Vikkie14: 8:39am On Apr 02, 2016
yemsai:

D title of d movie na...give me my diamond ring
grin Now, i understand you. Goodmorning Sister.
You don watch the movie too?

2 Likes

Re: April Fool Has Ruined My Relationship. Help!!! by MrHighSea: 8:41am On Apr 02, 2016
I dnt kw
Re: April Fool Has Ruined My Relationship. Help!!! by masterblogger(m): 8:48am On Apr 02, 2016
Please this is real incident that happened yesterday and not a movie, I won't take it likely with anyone who tries to mock me indirectly. Am in pain and anguish here. Thanks to all the serious minded people who felt my pain and mailed me as well and to all the kids in the house, please grow up.

Please mods move this to the front page so that matured people can comment.
Re: April Fool Has Ruined My Relationship. Help!!! by yemsai(f): 8:50am On Apr 02, 2016
Vikkie14:
grin Now, i understand you. Goodmorning Sister.
You don watch the movie too?
Lmao...yes na..d op sabi d movie wella.. she narrate am well.. grin
Re: April Fool Has Ruined My Relationship. Help!!! by yemsai(f): 8:52am On Apr 02, 2016
masterblogger:
Please this is real incident that happened yesterday and not a movie, I won't take it likely with anyone who tries to mock me indirectly. Am in pain and anguish here. Thanks to all the serious minded people who felt my pain and mailed me as well and to all the kids in the house, please grow up.

Please mods move this to the front page so that matured people can comment.

Sorry abt dat..y nt get ur parents involved? Atleast he'll listen to dem
Re: April Fool Has Ruined My Relationship. Help!!! by mzvyne(f): 9:41am On Apr 02, 2016
MrHighSea:
Maybe true. My lovely cusin before before, whom u dere not hurt even wen i'm nt around, played dt pranks on me, we av nt done dt even in our childhood. She made me trek appr. 2km under sun. She said she was coming to our place and was short on t-fare and kinda lost since she took a diff route, I was damned busy at home. I will be calling for her to exercise patience. Behold, i arrived our rendevous point, she was nt there. I phoned her, she said april fool. I was nt vex nor shouted. Just told her what you av done will affect us negatively for a long time. Happened in 2013, till date, I have zero cousin feelings for her. She keeps complaining. We dnt just connect anymore. I feel for her sometimes. I find it difficult to place her where she belong. No care. She got admission, got a job, got a fiance. I'm d first to know these things even wen the bf almost slept wit her. I even share her monthly pain wit her even wen i'm in the east n she south. I know she z weeping but...d last person dt loose my trust wen I was 7 have nt gained in back. I told my gf, MY MUM GOT MY TRUST BAK-BAK and me hers and I am willing to die for her. I dnt knw, i dnt forget things. Wat sort of person am i, I am afraid...

Yours is extreme jare.

1 Like

Re: April Fool Has Ruined My Relationship. Help!!! by Acidosis(m): 12:44pm On Apr 02, 2016
Why do you want to kill yourself?

Because he's a medical doctor?

They're not the richest in Nigeria oo.... there are so many wealthier fishes in the oil and gas companies.

If the guy is broke and jobless, I'm sure you'd boldly drop his number here, and you won't even wish yourself death.

2 Likes

Re: April Fool Has Ruined My Relationship. Help!!! by ovalrose(f): 1:52pm On Apr 02, 2016
hmmm...this one is strong.
Re: April Fool Has Ruined My Relationship. Help!!! by Evina(f): 2:17pm On Apr 02, 2016
Acidosis:
Why do you want to kill yourself?

Because he's a medical doctor?

They're not the richest in Nigeria oo.... there are so many wealthier fishes in the oil and gas companies.

If the guy is broke and jobless, I'm sure you'd boldly drop his number here, and you won't even wish yourself death.

Bro. I notice you're always quick to assume ladies are all about the Benjamins. That's a poverty mentality (no offense) please who/what did this to you?

4 Likes

Re: April Fool Has Ruined My Relationship. Help!!! by darlenese(f): 2:21pm On Apr 02, 2016
Pls kill yourself

And do it ASAP , we need to reduce the number of liars in this country angry
Re: April Fool Has Ruined My Relationship. Help!!! by Acidosis(m): 2:24pm On Apr 02, 2016
Evina:

Bro. I notice you're always quick to assume ladies are all about the Benjamins. That's a poverty mentality (no offense) please who/what did this to you?
Do you share something in common with the OP?

I'm a perpetual self-awarded psychologist grin and I can tell from her write-up that she has serious complex issues.

What has Medical Doctor got to do with the fact that she played a stunt on her boyfriend? Does it not show that OP wants us to understand the weight and consequence of her actions should she lose a Medic?

I repeat, if the guy is extremely broke, would she in the first place, open this thread?

Why didn't she tell us what she does for a living? Sorry, but I do not see a woman whose anger is based on the fact that her boyfriend is angry, instead, I see a woman who's at the verge of committing suicide should she lose a hard-to-come by Medical Doctor. It's not always about the Benjamins, what about the prestige? wink Iyawo Doctor ?

She's even scared of typing her bf's phone numbers so women of like minds won't play a fast one on her.
grin

I expect her to as a matter of urgency request that her bf gets the cousin treated. What a poor boy, I'm sure if the cousin is "loaded", he would have probably given the Doc the beating of his life.
Re: April Fool Has Ruined My Relationship. Help!!! by Evina(f): 5:03pm On Apr 02, 2016
Acidosis:

I'm a perpetual self-awarded psychologist grin and I can tell from her write-up that she has serious complex issues.

What has Medical Doctor got to do with the fact that she played a stunt on her boyfriend? Does it not show that OP wants us to understand the weight and consequence of her actions should she lose a Medic?

I repeat, if the guy is extremely broke, would she in the first place, open this thread?

Why didn't she tell us what she does for a living? Sorry, but I do not see a woman whose anger is based on the fact that her boyfriend is angry, instead, I see a woman who's at the verge of committing suicide should she lose a hard-to-come by Medical Doctor. It's not always about the Benjamins, what about the prestige? wink Iyawo Doctor ?

She's even scared of typing her bf's phone numbers so women of like minds won't play a fast one on her.
grin

I expect her to as a matter of urgency request that her bf gets the cousin treated. What a poor boy, I'm sure if the cousin is "loaded", he would have probably given the Doc the beating of his life.

Summary please. undecided
Re: April Fool Has Ruined My Relationship. Help!!! by 400billionman: 5:16pm On Apr 02, 2016
Cool story

Re: April Fool Has Ruined My Relationship. Help!!! by masterblogger(m): 6:56pm On Apr 02, 2016
Acidosis:

grin

Please kindly note that am not after the Benjamin or prestige as you called it. Not all ladies are like that. Please grow up kid

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Cook, Sweep, But Still Beg Before We Make Love —husband / Please Advise Is Needed Urgently / This Mother Gets Mistaken For Her Son's Girlfriend!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.