Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,726 members, 7,816,986 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:13 PM

10000 Police Recruitment Is To Tackle Unemployment - Buhari - Jobs/Vacancies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / 10000 Police Recruitment Is To Tackle Unemployment - Buhari (21796 Views)

New: Dakkada Refinery Recruitment Is Just In Rush And Apply / Nirsal And Cbn Recruitment Is Going On / Names Of Candidates Shortlisted For Nigeria Police Recruitment – 2016 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 10000 Police Recruitment Is To Tackle Unemployment - Buhari by Krismart(m): 9:23pm On Apr 01, 2016
Next will be civil defence, immigration, road safety, scout, boys brigade, MOD , etc in the name of creating employments. Soon uniform men with guns go plenty pass civilians in this country and we go enter another level of crimes
Re: 10000 Police Recruitment Is To Tackle Unemployment - Buhari by Lilimax(f): 9:26pm On Apr 01, 2016
OJtOp2:
Mr. President, this should not be a good reason for recruiting, especially into sensitive sector like Security.
Re: 10000 Police Recruitment Is To Tackle Unemployment - Buhari by Louislewis: 9:30pm On Apr 01, 2016
[size=18pt]Police force, is public place for the recruitment of the poor masses while CBN, NNPC are secret places for the recruitment of the elite including Buhari's family. [/size]
Re: 10000 Police Recruitment Is To Tackle Unemployment - Buhari by Oloriokokan: 9:44pm On Apr 01, 2016
Police recruitment will be transparent but CBN recruitment was opaque, dias God ooo.

I just hope they are not in need of blood again cos it seems Immigration part two is loading!
Re: 10000 Police Recruitment Is To Tackle Unemployment - Buhari by kolomax(m): 9:51pm On Apr 01, 2016
Fabrolistic:

nope! They should invest in nuclear weapon. SMH4U
too bad we have many people with low brains this days how on earth will farmers be able to cultivate without security been put in place Ask people from agatu they will tell you more
Re: 10000 Police Recruitment Is To Tackle Unemployment - Buhari by JIMMYODDYH2O(m): 10:02pm On Apr 01, 2016
God you are aware...
Re: 10000 Police Recruitment Is To Tackle Unemployment - Buhari by SycophanticGoat: 10:10pm On Apr 01, 2016
goldiam:
I swear poor man don suffer for this government hand.You do well nah only recruitment like army,police etc una go make open if nah central bank recruitment or we no go see am for news.Una Fada!!!!!!!.

Hahahahahahaha! Don't mind the idiotic fools!

I hope the likes of ngeneukwenu, passingshot, omenka, etc, applied for this job or do they prefer the job of selling fuel at black market? grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: 10000 Police Recruitment Is To Tackle Unemployment - Buhari by esonuu(m): 10:36pm On Apr 01, 2016
Dis man sef..na drivers i dey pity,check points go full evry where thereby taking all they made in a day
Re: 10000 Police Recruitment Is To Tackle Unemployment - Buhari by Kingspin(m): 11:35pm On Apr 01, 2016
It not for law and order to increase police capacity to protect and prevent crime but just for employment seek, nigeria don suffer.
Re: 10000 Police Recruitment Is To Tackle Unemployment - Buhari by Kingspin(m): 11:36pm On Apr 01, 2016
It not for law and order to increase police capacity to protect and prevent crime but just for employment seek. Well we go take becos hunger dey the land.
Re: 10000 Police Recruitment Is To Tackle Unemployment - Buhari by igwedubai2(m): 12:18am On Apr 02, 2016
Police recruitment so people still ve interest after all the insult to the NPF. No problem the police recruitment staffs are waiting for u in the police college. So my brodas prepared and be ready to receive ur own
Re: 10000 Police Recruitment Is To Tackle Unemployment - Buhari by cberryx: 12:59am On Apr 02, 2016
goldiam:
I swear poor man don suffer for this government hand.You do well nah only recruitment like army,police etc una go make open if nah central bank recruitment or we no go see am for news.Una Fada!!!!!!!.

Well done my sister, you have said it all.

1 Like

Re: 10000 Police Recruitment Is To Tackle Unemployment - Buhari by techlegs: 5:08am On Apr 02, 2016
Hmmm, while some people were sneaked into the CBN, NNPC NIMASA.
Re: 10000 Police Recruitment Is To Tackle Unemployment - Buhari by kilokeys(m): 6:09am On Apr 02, 2016
Ramanto:
THEN THE PRIMARY OBJECTIVE OF LAW ENFORCEMENT HAS BEEN DEFEATED.

THAT REASON IS NOT REASONABLE ENOUGH, MR PRESIDENT, WHY NOT EMPOWER THE YOUTHS AND MAKE THEM PRODUCTIVE IN THEIR OWN UNIQUE WAYS?

Bros.. Na wa o.. When Netherlands is closing down 19 prisons due to lack of criminals..

Is policing the hungry, frustrated and jobless what we need now?

If there are good jobs, standard of living will improve, crimes will drop.. The need for policing will drop too..

The guy dey madt
Re: 10000 Police Recruitment Is To Tackle Unemployment - Buhari by Khez: 7:44am On Apr 02, 2016
You be police officer bro?

domopps:
A very good move tho!

You guys needs 2 see our internal guards in my office coming to meet me one by one that how far abt this police recruitment and they would love to apply! One even asked for the deadline and I told him MAY 13th

Cheeeers
Re: 10000 Police Recruitment Is To Tackle Unemployment - Buhari by Hyzink(m): 9:13am On Apr 02, 2016
Nigerians will always complain sha!
Re: 10000 Police Recruitment Is To Tackle Unemployment - Buhari by Uzosaint(m): 9:18am On Apr 02, 2016
Well the website for the recruitment is not on even as@ this morning.
Re: 10000 Police Recruitment Is To Tackle Unemployment - Buhari by frenchboy(m): 10:33am On Apr 02, 2016
Pls this site is not opening o...how do you go about yours....
Re: 10000 Police Recruitment Is To Tackle Unemployment - Buhari by darlenese(f): 1:18pm On Apr 02, 2016
This guy don confuse

U never chi chun chin
Re: 10000 Police Recruitment Is To Tackle Unemployment - Buhari by Frankaka8(m): 1:21pm On Apr 02, 2016
Someone said the NPF pay is 50k. Is dat true folks??
Re: 10000 Police Recruitment Is To Tackle Unemployment - Buhari by Justinah4real(f): 3:26pm On Apr 02, 2016
willibounce1:
I like the way people are criticising this APC govt. Whether you are called a wailer or not, do not relent. Keep the fire burning. These evil APC men need to understand that you don't govern millions of people with bogus promises. We need action and not lies. If Jonathan can be criticised, Buhari too should suffer the same. No excuse what so ever. It's beginning to get clear that APC were not prepared for leadership at all. Olodo ni gbogbo won
Are these Zombies not paying for fuel an Nepa, which is very expensive and is non existent? This same man is promising again? Anyway, Police is for the masses, while NNPC an CBN is for Buhari an his family members.
Re: 10000 Police Recruitment Is To Tackle Unemployment - Buhari by obaino860: 11:35pm On Apr 02, 2016
Ridwan1821:

https://www.naij.com/785333-revealed-why-we-are-recruiting-10000-police-president-buhari.html

so police work is now used to curb unemployment in dis country....may God help us.
Re: 10000 Police Recruitment Is To Tackle Unemployment - Buhari by tvreporter: 6:54am On Apr 03, 2016
Why The Nigeria Police Should Recruit Says IG of Police.
http://www.newscity.com.ng/nigeria-police-recruit-say-ig-police/
Re: 10000 Police Recruitment Is To Tackle Unemployment - Buhari by leki10(m): 3:03pm On Apr 03, 2016
bittertruthz:

Pained for what? im not a politician and i hate them.......... I only wish you could be reasonable.
K
Re: 10000 Police Recruitment Is To Tackle Unemployment - Buhari by fejeerow(f): 12:43pm On Nov 10, 2017
Earn extra income by working as a freelancer. Go to www.afro-freelancers.com

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Institute Of Agricultural Research & Training Recruitment For Non-academic Staff / Dear 2017 Pre-selected Applicant, Good Evening, Please See The News Below. Ki / Post Your Vacancies On Nairalist.com: It's Easy And It's Free

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.