Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,641 members, 7,823,820 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 04:02 PM

Sumerung - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Sumerung (5668 Views)

Sumerung Call Agent #urgent (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sumerung by Gydion(m): 9:07pm On Apr 04, 2016
I hope it is call agent and not DSA
Re: Sumerung by babawere(m): 9:16pm On Apr 04, 2016
I was also called 2 weeks ago by one of their Hr and I was told to forward my credentials, but sent it late due to network issues, still hoping for a call from them....
Re: Sumerung by Mlegend(m): 9:33pm On Apr 04, 2016
Motoyosi:

The interview was OK, though its not my first time there so they didn't ask much questions. They didn't discuss the pay cos we still have another interview on weds with access bank itself. But I'm guessing it should be between 45-60k. I'm not sure
pls i guessed uve don access aptitude test if yes pls wats d dress code for test? Thanks
Re: Sumerung by gingger(m): 9:35pm On Apr 04, 2016
Mlegend:
pls i guessed uve don access aptitude test if yes pls wats d dress code for test? Thanks

Dress corporately....
Re: Sumerung by Mlegend(m): 9:48pm On Apr 04, 2016
gingger:

Dress corporately....
thanks was getting scared wen i heard suit...
Re: Sumerung by shahpour(m): 9:53pm On Apr 04, 2016
Motoyosi:

The interview was OK, though its not my first time there so they didn't ask much questions. They didn't discuss the pay cos we still have another interview on weds with access bank itself. But I'm guessing it should be between 45-60k. I'm not sure
I really hope its for a Call Agent and not product marketing because that's what SumeruNg is recruiting for on behalf of Access. Plus trust me the pay is not more than 50k for starters but officially the take home is 44k. If you have nothing doing i will advice anyone to take it up and while doing it look for something better because there is no prospect. If you have made up your mind going for the interview pls dress very corporate, be very audible and lively during the interview. Its not a biggie just be calm and interact and be marketable. Hope this helps someone. Cheers!
Re: Sumerung by Senorita123(f): 9:53pm On Apr 04, 2016
Motoyosi:

The interview was OK, though its not my first time there so they didn't ask much questions. They didn't discuss the pay cos we still have another interview on weds with access bank itself
Ok dear, I wish u divine favour.
Re: Sumerung by shahpour(m): 9:53pm On Apr 04, 2016
Motoyosi:

I really hope its for a Call Agent and not product marketing because that's what SumeruNg is recruiting for on behalf of Access. Plus trust me the pay is not more than 50k for starters but officially the take home is 44k because its contract. If you have nothing doing i will advice anyone to take it up and while doing it look for something better because there is no prospect. If you have made up your mind going for the interview pls dress very corporate, be very audible and lively during the interview. Its not a biggie just be calm and interact and be marketable. Hope this helps someone. Cheers!

1 Like

Re: Sumerung by wizzy89(m): 11:20pm On Apr 04, 2016
Thanks a lot dear
Motoyosi:

From ojuelegba I took bode Thomas and I dropped at Eric Moore junction...from there take maruwa and drop at indomie junction their office is opposite Skye bank.
Re: Sumerung by whitemask(m): 3:58am On Apr 05, 2016
Sumeru is at it again. Get ready foot soldiers to walk the ever busy streets of Lagos and approach aggressive (most likely unwelcoming) residents and market pay with capture. 50k monthly and you take home 44k after tax and pension. I was interviewed last month and was told to send scanned copies of my credentials to one email address, I just nodded my head in affirmative but deep within me I just knew it wasn't for me (a lion never eats grass). I left and never looked back...

About a week later received a call from them inquiring why I hadn't sent the mail yet. I just gave some silly excuse, another week later same number called asking the same (wetin happen) in my mind I was just like this people are desperate. I hit on the lady who called and asked her out on a date she hung up and I never heard from them again.
Re: Sumerung by Gydion(m): 9:57am On Apr 05, 2016
Pls how sure is this, I heard they recruit 2.2 for DSA and 2.1 for call agent

How tru is this
Re: Sumerung by Motoyosi(f): 12:30pm On Apr 05, 2016
Gydion:
Pls how sure is this, I heard they recruit 2.2 for DSA and 2.1 for call agent

How tru is this

I don't know but she interviewed me for call agent and I grad with 2.2
Re: Sumerung by henry99: 12:45pm On Apr 05, 2016
have they sent anybody sms concerning the interview tomorrow??
Re: Sumerung by Motoyosi(f): 2:05pm On Apr 05, 2016
henry99:
have they sent anybody sms concerning the interview tomorrow??

Yes I got a msg
Re: Sumerung by odomat(f): 2:38pm On Apr 05, 2016
Re: Sumerung by odomat(f): 2:43pm On Apr 05, 2016
Re: Sumerung by odomat(f): 5:14pm On Apr 05, 2016
Re: Sumerung by wizzy89(m): 5:52pm On Apr 05, 2016
Yes I got mine too slated 4 2mao. I sent u a mail, kindly reply
Motoyosi:

Yes I got a msg
Re: Sumerung by Nobody: 8:01pm On Apr 05, 2016
Is it only for Lagos residents?
Re: Sumerung by Nobody: 9:45pm On Apr 05, 2016
Senorita123:
Ok dear, I wish u divine favour.
i like dat * divine favour
Re: Sumerung by Prodigee: 10:29pm On Apr 05, 2016
whitemask:
Sumeru is at it again. Get ready foot soldiers to walk the ever busy streets of Lagos and approach aggressive (most likely unwelcoming) residents and market pay with capture. 50k monthly and you take home 44k after tax and pension. I was interviewed last month and was told to send scanned copies of my credentials to one email address, I just nodded my head in affirmative but deep within me I just knew it wasn't for me (a lion never eats grass). I left and never looked back...

About a week later received a call from them inquiring why I hadn't sent the mail yet. I just gave some silly excuse, another week later same number called asking the same (wetin happen) in my mind I was just like this people are desperate. I hit on the lady who called and asked her out on a date she hung up and I never heard from them again.
Oga u be badt guy o! So funny grin
Re: Sumerung by seviclothier: 12:44pm On Apr 07, 2016
Motoyosi:

Yes I got a msg
How was the interview with access bank? Hope it went fine and please do you have any idea of the pay? Thanks
Re: Sumerung by chithec(f): 8:39am On Apr 16, 2016
wizzy89:
I just got this message from sumeru for an interview. Who else got this? I want 2 know if it's legit

U're invited for Call Agent Interview 44 Blk H Jimoh Odutola St Off Eric Moore-Surulere on Tue April 5 by 12pm. Bring ur CV, credentials & photo ppt-08087208312
how was d interview
Re: Sumerung by chithec(f): 8:42am On Apr 16, 2016
Motoyosi:

I don't know but she interviewed me for call agent and I grad with 2.2
where u called to access bank for d call agent final interview?
Re: Sumerung by chithec(f): 8:45am On Apr 16, 2016
Motoyosi:

hi.how was d interview. with access bank and please what were u asked
Re: Sumerung by wizzy89(m): 9:01am On Apr 16, 2016
Twas fine, thank you.
chithec:
how was d interview
Re: Sumerung by chithec(f): 9:16am On Apr 16, 2016
wizzy89:
Twas fine, thank you.
v u gone for that of access bank?if so,pls wat were u asked. gat mine on mon
Re: Sumerung by Nobody: 4:17pm On Apr 20, 2016
You're invited for call agent interview @AccessBank - 14 Idowu Taylor St, VI-Lagos on Fri Apr 22 by 8am. Bring your CV, Credentials & photoppt-08087208312

and i am in Enugu presently. should i bother coming??
Re: Sumerung by fabolakers(m): 6:08pm On Apr 28, 2016
Invited for contact centre interview Sumeru-44 Blk H Jimoh Odutola St Eric Moore-Surulere on Sat Apr 30 by 12pm. Bring ur CV, credentials & photoppt-08087208312

Just got this today. Has anyone here gotten the employment? From what I'm seeing here, not too sure if it will be possible for me. I stay at AJAH and transport is going to eat all that 44k if that's what they're offering.
Re: Sumerung by Nobody: 6:46pm On Apr 28, 2016
Motoyosi:

The interview was OK, though its not my first time there so they didn't ask much questions. They didn't discuss the pay cos we still have another interview on weds with access bank itself
wer dey d ones dat told u av an interview wit access dat wenesday or u sent ur credentials to d mail given to u n u wer invited
Re: Sumerung by luvguy(m): 7:57pm On Apr 28, 2016
wizzy89:
Twas fine, thank you.
is it true the age range is 26yrs below?
Re: Sumerung by wizzy89(m): 9:03am On Apr 29, 2016
No Idea bro...
luvguy:
is it true the age range is 26yrs below?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Apply Now For This Job With No Experience! / Get An Oil And Gas City And Guilds Certification In Nigeria / You Won't Believe How Much A Company Want To Pay A Graduate With NYSC Cert.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.