Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,989 members, 7,821,444 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:03 PM

Nigerian Breweries Trainees Test. Help ! - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Nigerian Breweries Trainees Test. Help ! (5750 Views)

Kpmg Business Awareness Test: Help Needed Pls / Nigerian Breweries Sales Executive Recruitment 2015 / Schlumberger Pre-screening Test. Help! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Breweries Trainees Test. Help ! by victori53: 7:47am On Jul 07, 2007
Dear XXXXX
Candidate's No. Bleep

We are pleased to inform you that your application has been
short-listed for consideration in respect of the above position, which we
advertised in the national newspapers and on our web site recently.

You are therefore invited for an aptitude test as follows: -

Date : Friday, 13th July, 2007.

Time : 11.30 am. prompt.

Venue : Exhibition Hall
National Theater
Iganmu
Lagos.

You are required to come along with the following: -
1. Biro
2. Pencil
3. Eraser
4. Calculator.

This being the first in our screening exercise for this position,
candidates are not required at this stage to come along with the original
copies of their educational/birth certificates.

There you have it folks. Nigerian Breweries/Hieneken is calling for their aptitude test. Who has written the test before ? What is the format for Nigerian Breweries Management Trainees Test. Help out quick !!
Re: Nigerian Breweries Trainees Test. Help ! by kaliphman(m): 9:57am On Jul 07, 2007
I took the test last year and made it. it was SHL format; verbal and numerical, easy stuff but limited timing. I wish you the very best. cheesy

The  verbal section consist of short-structured passages with options; A-true, B-false and C- cannot say.- 48 questions.

The numerical is data and graphical analysis- 30 questions.

TO be on a safe side, you could also touch the normal GMAT stuff, you never can tell with these recruiters. the one they did before last year was on GMAT and logical reasoning, so i heard.

PROPER PLANNING PREVENTS PATHETIC PERFORMANCES. cheers
Re: Nigerian Breweries Trainees Test. Help ! by THO: 1:55pm On Jul 07, 2007
How did u receive urs?  I applied but they have not called me. Please help!
Re: Nigerian Breweries Trainees Test. Help ! by crito(m): 3:10pm On Jul 07, 2007
me too.
Re: Nigerian Breweries Trainees Test. Help ! by rommychyco: 6:55pm On Jul 07, 2007
Their invitation is through e-mail. So l advise u check ur box for any development.Like they say, the aptitude test is on friday 13th july by 11.30 am at National Theater, Iganmu, Lagos.Good luck house.

(1) (Reply)

Lagos Oil Company HND/Bsc Graduate Positions (=N=400K Monthly) / Vacancy For Young Nurses-abuja / Wema And Uba Which One Pay Higher?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.