Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,184 members, 7,811,472 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 12:21 PM

Accident Invoving A Truck And Peugeot504 In Plateau State (Graphic Photos) - Car Talk (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Accident Invoving A Truck And Peugeot504 In Plateau State (Graphic Photos) (39747 Views)

See Hilarious Warning Written On A Truck In Abuja / Caterpillar Wedged on a Truck in Abuja with Stones! / Photo Of An Overloaded Vehicle In Plateau State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Accident Invoving A Truck And Peugeot504 In Plateau State (Graphic Photos) by chichriso: 8:34pm On Apr 01, 2016
Please dont drink drive
Re: Accident Invoving A Truck And Peugeot504 In Plateau State (Graphic Photos) by Prechicliff(f): 8:41pm On Apr 01, 2016
some of these people were probably nairalanders just like us..and they probably saw pictures of other fatal accidents posted here just like we are doing now..nobody knows tomorrow..let us please try to live a righteous life.. rip
Re: Accident Invoving A Truck And Peugeot504 In Plateau State (Graphic Photos) by bunmiano10: 8:56pm On Apr 01, 2016
Prechicliff:
some of these people were probably nairalanders just like us..and they probably saw pictures of other fatal accidents posted here just like we are doing now..nobody knows tomorrow..let us please try to live a righteous life.. rip

follow back
Re: Accident Invoving A Truck And Peugeot504 In Plateau State (Graphic Photos) by valuedammy(m): 9:02pm On Apr 01, 2016
Subhanallah!
Re: Accident Invoving A Truck And Peugeot504 In Plateau State (Graphic Photos) by Bamss1: 10:05pm On Apr 01, 2016
skelewu404:
Damn that is some bleeped up sheeet..
Lord have mercy.

I dedicate this ftc to my home boy zizzy
I see u boy
you are a goat!
Re: Accident Invoving A Truck And Peugeot504 In Plateau State (Graphic Photos) by iykekelvins(m): 10:06pm On Apr 01, 2016
My God
May their souls rest in peace
Re: Accident Invoving A Truck And Peugeot504 In Plateau State (Graphic Photos) by mikron(m): 10:46pm On Apr 01, 2016
skelewu404:
Damn that is some bleeped up sheeet..
Lord have mercy.

I dedicate this ftc to my home boy zizzy
I see u boy
u still have time to dedicate after seeing such gory pictures of dead accident victims? what is with this damn first to comment issue with some people here?
Re: Accident Invoving A Truck And Peugeot504 In Plateau State (Graphic Photos) by mikron(m): 10:47pm On Apr 01, 2016
BrightEye:

na for this horrific thing u dey dedicate someone
no mind the guy
Re: Accident Invoving A Truck And Peugeot504 In Plateau State (Graphic Photos) by YaksonFCA(m): 11:15pm On Apr 01, 2016
RIP
Re: Accident Invoving A Truck And Peugeot504 In Plateau State (Graphic Photos) by richiepolymer(m): 11:16pm On Apr 01, 2016
Where's the useless truck and its driver? See what he has done? Merciful Lord!
Re: Accident Invoving A Truck And Peugeot504 In Plateau State (Graphic Photos) by Urchmantete: 11:45pm On Apr 01, 2016
RIP to the dead. Lord have mercy
Re: Accident Invoving A Truck And Peugeot504 In Plateau State (Graphic Photos) by wickedworld: 3:54am On Apr 02, 2016
Can't the government stop all this truck drivers during the day. Accident this days has been truck and buses, truck and fire burn lives to death.

Most of this truck drivers take weed and drink anything especially the young hausa boys driving truck life is meaningless to them.
Re: Accident Invoving A Truck And Peugeot504 In Plateau State (Graphic Photos) by demoBaba: 6:34am On Apr 02, 2016
May almighty Allah grant them internal life. RIP, to there soul.
Re: Accident Invoving A Truck And Peugeot504 In Plateau State (Graphic Photos) by plendil: 9:00am On Apr 02, 2016
meeen!! i dont envy those road safety guys whose job it is to carry and dispose those mangled bodies. Lord Have mercy
Re: Accident Invoving A Truck And Peugeot504 In Plateau State (Graphic Photos) by Hyzink(m): 9:02am On Apr 02, 2016
God help us
Re: Accident Invoving A Truck And Peugeot504 In Plateau State (Graphic Photos) by ysawdeeq: 2:44pm On Apr 02, 2016
MAY GOD HAVE MERCY ON US AND ***RIP TO THE DEAD
Re: Accident Invoving A Truck And Peugeot504 In Plateau State (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 7:38pm On Apr 02, 2016
Santa Maria! Either that truck was travelling quite fast, the Peugeot 504 Familiale was travelling equally fast, or the whole car was rotten. It literally disintegrated, and folded like a deck chair. Those poor souls never stood a chance. sad

May their souls rest in Eternal Peace, and I pray their families and loved ones are granted the fortitude to bear the irreplaceable loss.
Re: Accident Invoving A Truck And Peugeot504 In Plateau State (Graphic Photos) by luluosas(m): 2:27pm On Apr 03, 2016
Lord, protect me on this journey today as I enroute Yola. Thank you for answering my prayers in JESUS NAME. Amen

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

This N44m Mercedes X-class Looks Like A Maybach (photos) / Lecturer Lynched For Hitting Kids While Avoiding Trailer / Why Are Nigerians Scared Of VOLVO

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.