Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,328 members, 7,819,119 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:34 AM

Share Your Weird,supernatural,mystical Encounters With The World. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Share Your Weird,supernatural,mystical Encounters With The World. (1386 Views)

Which Enslaves Man's Spirit To Mystical Manuplations, Sex Or Masturbation? / Orishas Possession & Astral Travel Mystical Incantation / Strong Mystical Ase Soap That Will Make You Rich & Wealthy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Share Your Weird,supernatural,mystical Encounters With The World. by knightsfalcon(m): 4:35pm On Apr 01, 2016
This platform is made so as for us to be able to share our beyond ordinary encounters,this unbelievable that happen to humans everyday,let's learn from one another

I once had a neighbour whose father died in the village,her family didn't want to tell her the news on the phone thus they sent a few elders down to Ibadan to inform her,the weird part was from that day her father died he paid her a visit,dinned with her and her family,showered prayers on her,even our neighbours welcomed him warmly,he stayed for good two days.... A few seconds to when the elders were to arrive,he excused himself claiming he was headed to the toilet,when the elders came in and broke the news no one believed, she searched every inch of her house for her father but never saw him again......MYSTERIOUS right? Did a demon or a spirit visit her? That remains a mystery....

SHARE YOUR OWN ENCOUNTERS( Mystery,supernatural,alien.....) WITH THE WORLD TOO....
Re: Share Your Weird,supernatural,mystical Encounters With The World. by petkoffdrake2(m): 4:46pm On Apr 01, 2016
smiley
Re: Share Your Weird,supernatural,mystical Encounters With The World. by Lumiere91: 5:05pm On Apr 01, 2016
In 2005,i was on holiday in a parish house.one evening i was setting down the plates in the refectory dinner.suddenly a plate i placed about 20metres away moved down across d table to were i was standing and stopped.i ran like anything you can think up.
Re: Share Your Weird,supernatural,mystical Encounters With The World. by Profnedu(m): 5:25pm On Apr 01, 2016
I smell lies

1 Like

Re: Share Your Weird,supernatural,mystical Encounters With The World. by Nobody: 5:33pm On Apr 01, 2016
lipsrsealed
I was once in a spiritual mood meditating on psalms locked away in a room, when the atmosphere just suddenly changed. It happened in a split second yet the experience felt timeless.

I was alert, eyes wide open and the room switched into a sunset kind of ambiance and there was a peace and joy that suddenly filled me. That's when I Knew that was the presence of God. I think my excitement snapped me out of it because the moment I shifted my concentration to my environment, it was back to the old atmosphere.

I'd give anything to live the rest of my life in that presence. wink

5 Likes

Re: Share Your Weird,supernatural,mystical Encounters With The World. by knightsfalcon(m): 5:40pm On Apr 01, 2016
Profnedu:
I smell lies

When your nose is not used for good things keep smelling lies,because you don't believe doesn't make it unreal

1 Like

Re: Share Your Weird,supernatural,mystical Encounters With The World. by Jman06(m): 7:24pm On Apr 01, 2016
I know that is what the Christians would say.

3 Likes

Re: Share Your Weird,supernatural,mystical Encounters With The World. by Jman06(m): 7:50pm On Apr 01, 2016
I know that is what the Christians would say.

3 Likes

Re: Share Your Weird,supernatural,mystical Encounters With The World. by Amberon11: 10:41pm On Apr 01, 2016
seek deliverance. it is very very very bad to see dead people in the dream and worse when you dine with them.
Re: Share Your Weird,supernatural,mystical Encounters With The World. by Jman06(m): 12:53am On Apr 02, 2016
Amberon11:
seek deliverance. it is very very very bad to see dead people in the dream and worse when you dine with them.
My beloved dad IS a loving dad and is the last dad whose spirit will cause any harm to his children. Besides, I am not the only one that has dreamt about him since his death. My elder sister did, likewise my mum and another relative. That's about 7 years ago. Nothing has happened to those people.

1 Like

Re: Share Your Weird,supernatural,mystical Encounters With The World. by Annunaki(m): 6:54am On Apr 02, 2016
Amberon11:

Silly superstition.

2 Likes

Re: Share Your Weird,supernatural,mystical Encounters With The World. by Angelou(m): 7:42am On Apr 02, 2016
knightsfalcon post=44317061
:

I once had a neighbour whose father died in the village,her family didn't want to tell her the news on the phone thus they sent a few elders down to Ibadan to inform her,the weird part was from that day her father died he paid her a visit,dinned with her and her family,showered prayers on her,even our neighbours welcomed him warmly,he stayed for good two days.... A few seconds to when the elders were to arrive,he excused himself claiming he was headed to the toilet,when the elders came in and broke the news no one believed, she searched every inch of her house for her father but never saw him again......MYSTERIOUS right? Did a demon or a spirit visit her? That remains a mystery....
op in wizkid's voice: "make u ask sarassin and euromillion, they go tell u how the thing go!"
NB: op don't be curious about things your mind is too feeble to comprehend
Re: Share Your Weird,supernatural,mystical Encounters With The World. by Amberon11: 8:48am On Apr 02, 2016
you shouldnt bother arguing over what you know nothing about.
Annunaki:

Silly superstition.

1 Like

Re: Share Your Weird,supernatural,mystical Encounters With The World. by Amberon11: 8:50am On Apr 02, 2016
You don't need to see physical changes to know something is wrong. Like I said, company with the dead in dreams is all levels of wrong, and worse when dining with them. That man is no longer your dad. The dead has no business with the living, whether in dreams or otherwise. The soul/spirit has gone back to its creator.
Jman06:
My beloved dad IS a loving dad and is the last dad whose spirit will cause any harm to his children. Besides, I am not the only one that has dreamt about him since his death. My elder sister did, likewise my mum and another relative. That's about 7 years ago. Nothing has happened to those people.
Re: Share Your Weird,supernatural,mystical Encounters With The World. by bluntspade: 10:09am On Apr 02, 2016
I kept my tv n ac remote on a table beside me.. suddenly they collided for bout 10 secs n fell.. i overlooked it n returned them back on the table.. some 10 min later the same thing happened.. i was like abi this village people don ff me reach U.S ni
Re: Share Your Weird,supernatural,mystical Encounters With The World. by stevecantrell: 10:15am On Apr 02, 2016
I saw a ghost in a tube station once.

Several years later,I googled the name of the tube station and found out that area is rife with various accounts of ghost sightings.

1 Like

Re: Share Your Weird,supernatural,mystical Encounters With The World. by Annunaki(m): 10:52am On Apr 02, 2016
Amberon11:
You don't need to see physical changes to know something is wrong. Like I said, company with the dead in dreams is all levels of wrong, and worse when dining with them. That man is no longer your dad. The dead has no business with the living, whether in dreams or otherwise. The soul/spirit has gone back to its creator.

Even sillier hypothesis tongue
Re: Share Your Weird,supernatural,mystical Encounters With The World. by bolaji3071(m): 11:36am On Apr 02, 2016
Annunaki:

Even sillier hypothesis tongue

Bros believe it or not, everything Amberon11 said is right. The dead has no business with the living anymore.

Matt 8:21-22

21. Another disciple said to him, "Lord, first let me go and bury my father."

22: But Jesus told him, "Follow me, and let the dead
bury their own dead."
Re: Share Your Weird,supernatural,mystical Encounters With The World. by Annunaki(m): 12:22pm On Apr 02, 2016
bolaji3071:

Bros believe it or not, everything Amberon11 said is right. The dead has no business with the living anymore.

Matt 8:21-22

21. Another disciple said to him, "Lord, first let me go and bury my father."

22: But Jesus told him, "Follow me, and let the dead
bury their own dead."

Obviously that was a metaphor or can a dead person bury a dead person And speaking of dead people, what was jesus doing with dead people during the transfiguration?

1 Like

Re: Share Your Weird,supernatural,mystical Encounters With The World. by Nobody: 1:15pm On Apr 02, 2016
I know this may come as a shock but i have actually had a Paranomal experience. Yes! Me!!!

It happened just three days ago. My grandmother on the father's side died and her wake was stationed in our family house at Osun state, Erinmo to be precise.

Me being the youngest, I left UI (the first and the bestgrin) to join them. I had recently argued with a friend who said he saw a spirit in the river. I scoffed him and partially conviced him he was hallucinating due to fear.

Anyways, I left school and went to Join them at Our Family home. When we got there, I and my elder bro went out to "explore" (actually we went to look for girls and was so disappointed) the place, and as we were about to leave, we were told not to go to Igi kajola. We nodded and left.

After an Uneventful afternoon, we were on our way home, taking an unfamiliar path, when we saw it; an unnatural thing, something that looked like a hollywood fantasy monster/hororr movie.

I stood rooted to the spot, mouth open, eyes wide, staring transfixed at such an horrible sight.

Ladies and gentlmen, fellow Nairalanders, I saw.........

A gallon of petrol, lying sideways, it's contents gushing on the ground.
Re: Share Your Weird,supernatural,mystical Encounters With The World. by Jman06(m): 10:11pm On Apr 02, 2016
Amberon11:
He remains my dad and I believe that by the time I pass on, I will reunite with him in the world hereafter. Even Christians believe in such reunion. I believe there are some things Christians need to come to terms with.
Re: Share Your Weird,supernatural,mystical Encounters With The World. by Jman06(m): 10:25pm On Apr 02, 2016
Another reason why I now believe that there is a spiritual realm is that thinking about the uniqueness of the human creature, I think it is not likely that humans will just die and rot forever, I mean such complex yet intelligent creature can not just die like that!
Re: Share Your Weird,supernatural,mystical Encounters With The World. by knightsfalcon(m): 2:22pm On Apr 04, 2016
weird things happen on earth,even unexplainable things

(1) (Reply)

Anita Oyakhilome Sparks Marriage Rumours / Your Unbreakable Union With Christ - Paul Ellis / Prayer Points For 2018

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.