Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,503 members, 7,819,826 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:39 AM

Travelling To Canada Part 10 - Travel (297) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Travelling To Canada Part 10 (1008463 Views)

Peace Mass Bus Travelling To Abuja Involved In Fatal Accident,Many Dead(photos) / Travelling To Canada Part 11 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (294) (295) (296) (297) (298) (299) (300) ... (403) (Go Down)

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by iamosamede55: 12:06pm On Jul 24, 2016
The forms i was able to download based on mu checklist are
Temporary residence IMM5257B_1
Application for study permit made outside Canada IMM1294E ( 5pges)
Family Information IMM5645E
But I'm seeing on this thread that there is a study permit questionnaire with up to 18 pages .
Pls kindly confirm that it's just these 3 forms or if there in anoda I have to download . Thanks
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by Made123: 12:43pm On Jul 24, 2016
Arcayo:

If you are applying online just choose No where you were asked if work is part of your studies, you can't still adjust it in your profile too from the window before you get to where you upload forms and documents.
@Arcayo, I can't wait. to here your testimony of approval cos. you've. been so helpful with answers to crucial questions in this tread, the likes of michV and yemdogg also. Wishing every TRV hopeful medical, passport request, approval message this week, Amen

17 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by Nobody: 1:02pm On Jul 24, 2016
[quote author=iamosamede55 post]

1)Application for study permit made outside Canada IMM1294E ( 6 of 6 pages) after filling the form correctly, you validate to generate the barcode page too
2)Family Information IMM5645E
3)visa office instruction --which contains the checklist from page 1-5 and page 17-18 is the study permit questionaire
4)go to vfs Nigeria website and download "VFS consent form" if you are applying through paper route or still it can be given to you in their office when you are submitting to fill and sign.
Thats all..

2 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by Nobody: 1:06pm On Jul 24, 2016
@ iamosamede55

1)Application for study permit made outside Canada IMM1294E ( 6 of 6 pages) after filling the form correctly, you validate to generate the barcode page too
3)visa office instruction --which contains the checklist from page 1-5 and page 17-18 is the study permit questionaire
4)go to vfs Nigeria website and download "VFS consent form" if you are applying through paper route or still it can be given to you in their office when you are submitting to fill and sign.
Thats all..
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by MunezSanti: 1:14pm On Jul 24, 2016
Please according to this checklist does it mean I can used the same bank statement I used in my first application?

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by ugosshhh: 2:25pm On Jul 24, 2016
adesam91:

Uni of windsor delaying a brother as well

The school is slow mehn, it took them 1 month to update my uwindsor profile after receiving my documents, this was after I sent escallation mails and called. Which prog are you going for?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by Nadia94(f): 2:38pm On Jul 24, 2016
CassetteBoy:
Hi everyone. I'm really grateful to God. I got medical passed update yesterday and passport request today. if you have questions about my app, check arcayo's list.
God will do it for all hopefuls
Congratulations cassetteboy, being looking out for ur good news!!! More TRVs this month!

7 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by sheriff712(m): 2:38pm On Jul 24, 2016
michV:
my guy grin e be like shayo done cover ur eyez..the moniker stated UNB, MBA program..moreover CIC go put PGC/PGD on a rush this August if say them go remember us especially those that didn't do upfront

No be small matter ooo. I know say your go dey do gbim gbim right now. It's funny they are not even attending to PGC/PGDD. Hopefully they will start attending to them by august. I wish you all good luck.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by sheriff712(m): 2:38pm On Jul 24, 2016
michV:
my guy grin e be like shayo done cover ur eyez..the moniker stated UNB, MBA program..moreover CIC go put PGC/PGD on a rush this August if say them go remember us especially those that didn't do upfront

No be small matter ooo. I know say your heart go dey do gbim gbim right now. It's funny they are not even attending to PGC/PGDD. Hopefully they will start attending to them by august. I wish you all good luck.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by nellytivities(f): 3:03pm On Jul 24, 2016
Good day All,

i just discovered this thread and I am certain I will get some help from here.

I am seriously looking out for schools in canada that accepts 2'2.... A good 2'2. Please any suggestions?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by sammymexi(m): 3:18pm On Jul 24, 2016
can someone also clarify me....I did not put my birth certificate and dat of my elder sister... she still answers our surname and lives in the UK. how do i send it to CIC? secondly, my birth certificate bears 25th july while my passport n documents bears 24th of July d same year. it was a mistake by the priest who recorded my details in my birth certificate. but I did an affidefite of Age where it was corrected. pls house if am to send it to CIC, which one should I send and how?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by TemitopeJ16: 3:24pm On Jul 24, 2016
nellytivities:
Good day All,
I am seriously looking out for schools in canada that accepts 2'2.... A good 2'2. Please any suggestions?

all schools in canada accept first class grin
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by ugosshhh: 3:29pm On Jul 24, 2016
nellytivities:
Good day All,

Check out memorial uni of newfoundland if they have your course.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by kanayogod(m): 3:34pm On Jul 24, 2016
michV:
This Sheriff of a guy likes that question alot! grin
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by iamosamede55: 4:13pm On Jul 24, 2016
michV:
@ iamosamede55

Thats all..
Can i send u a pm? I intend applying online. Cos i clicked for online application that's hw my checklist was generated. Is it possible for me to go through the paper route at this point?
Secondly i have clicked on the validate button of the forms and no barcode is showing.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by iamosamede55: 4:20pm On Jul 24, 2016
I intend applying this wk,
These are the documents i wanr to submit.
Acceptance letter for January 2017
Bank statement of sponsor ( my Sister )
Letter of sponsorship signed by sponsor
Sponsor's international British passport
Employment contract of sponsor
My cv
LoE
B.eng degree certificate
Complete cic forms (still doubting i have all forms) i have just 3
Letter of employment from previous and current employee as detailed in my cv
I have travel history to uk and us.
My visit to the us was for a technology conference ,is dere any need to include an evidence dat i attended this conference.?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by steffans(m): 4:37pm On Jul 24, 2016
steffans:
Happy Sunday TRV faithfuls and gurus in d house...

Please I did an upfront medical.. I later got a medical mail..

I was asked to send my details to the lagos.immigration@international.gc.ca.. Which I did with my completed medical form from d hospital..

I got the acknowledgement message from them.. D same minute I sent it..

Am I going to get another mail saying "treated" or I won't get any mail at all? Bcuz by Tuesday.. It will be 2 weeks.

Should I send another mail by Tuesday or Wednesday with my completed upfront again?

Abegs make una help me..

Thanks in anticipation!

Help anyone?

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by Nobody: 4:53pm On Jul 24, 2016
iamosamede55:

Can i send u a pm? I intend applying online. Cos i clicked for online application that's hw my checklist was generated. Is it possible for me to go through the paper route at this point?
Secondly i have clicked on the validate button of the forms and no barcode is showing.
aww bro, im not conversant with online application.i only know about paper route,who knows about online application should help please...
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by adesam91: 5:04pm On Jul 24, 2016
michV:
aww bro, im not conversant with online application.i only know about paper route,who knows about online application should help please...

MICHv pls i need your assistance on paper route...adesam91@yahoo.co.uk
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by Nobody: 5:14pm On Jul 24, 2016
sheriff712:

No be small matter ooo. I know say your heart go dey do gbim gbim right now. It's funny they are not even attending to PGC/PGDD. Hopefully they will start attending to them by august. I wish you all good luck.
my brother the heart done pound pound sotey e come use em hand chill..i just dey watch the film trick wey CIC wan play us.if them say i no go follow sept resumption again despite i applied since 2nd week of May oo,no p,but make dem stamp the passport,i ll be happy to defer to January. E dey pain me say i noo do upfront med. But once my application clock 13wks i go send CSE to accra immigration sharpaly,i no dey fear them like others wey leave their applicaton entr 15wks, if ur application merit am,dem go give you,if e no merit am,dem fitn't give you.so CSE no dey do anybody's application harm. No be CIC say make we send am?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by Arcayo: 5:31pm On Jul 24, 2016
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by Arcayo: 5:32pm On Jul 24, 2016
iamosamede55:
The forms i was able to download based on mu checklist are
Temporary residence IMM5257B_1
Application for study permit made outside Canada IMM1294E ( 5pges)
Family Information IMM5645E
But I'm seeing on this thread that there is a study permit questionnaire with up to 18 pages .
Pls kindly confirm that it's just these 3 forms or if there in anoda I have to download . Thanks
Those are the only forms you needed for online application......forget about the study permit questionnaire, you have already done that when generating code for your profile.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by vickyehi: 6:07pm On Jul 24, 2016
1soul:
Somebody please assist with this question.

We want to know things we can achieve with the waiting period.

The university will send you a tracking number to track your package and it would arrive in about 2 weeks or less.in the waiting period start gathering your required documents that's if the admission is for winter next year I. E January.if it is for fall this year I truly don't know how if u can get ur trv in time before resumption
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by easyxtan: 6:31pm On Jul 24, 2016
steffans:

Help anyone?
send the email to
accraimmigration@international.gc.ca they will attend to you.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by nellytivities(f): 6:42pm On Jul 24, 2016
ugosshhh:

Check out memorial uni of newfoundland if they have your course.

I have checked out the Memorial University of Newfoundland. In have some questions though;

1. Am I meant to send my transcript, a letter from my school stating that I was taught in English and all these other document s here http://www.mun.ca/become/graduate/apply/
Before I can apply?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by sheriff712(m): 7:02pm On Jul 24, 2016
kanayogod:

I'm curious because I have not seen any PGC/PGD student receive TRV this month.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by sheriff712(m): 7:02pm On Jul 24, 2016
kanayogod:

It's important I ask. I have not seen any PGC/PGD student receive TRV this month.

(1) (2) (3) ... (294) (295) (296) (297) (298) (299) (300) ... (403)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 / UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 / Travelling To Canada Part 9

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.