Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,227 members, 7,818,772 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:15 AM

Travelling To Canada Part 10 - Travel (403) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Travelling To Canada Part 10 (1008116 Views)

Peace Mass Bus Travelling To Abuja Involved In Fatal Accident,Many Dead(photos) / Travelling To Canada Part 11 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (400) (401) (402) (403) (Go Down)

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by realone01(m): 10:50pm On Aug 27, 2016
Send me a pm, I would connect you with a friend studying there
realone2012:
Good day! Please I need your help concerning some guidelines about applying to University of Saskatchewan. Thank you!

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by nam16: 10:50pm On Aug 27, 2016
hayqinsbFX:
bo
Are you saying its impossible to get form A done in less than 2weeks?
for FORM A - use ecobank and bid a bit higher like (N5)than selling rate in the bank hall... you should get it within 2wks.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by nam16: 10:56pm On Aug 27, 2016
kisstaye:

my brother I can't say. through out this year from the beginning of 2016 it's been brutal for pgd students. if you have been following this thread one major reason is because of the ease of admission compared to MSC. it takes the grace of God to get VO approval for pgd. trv is either delayed or refused outright.
you cant really blame CIC..they are receiving huge application like never before..and since they work with documents submitted and priorities based on visa quota...so no doubt they might be considering M.sc applicants who met other visa conditions than P.gd applicants.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by Royat1(m): 10:59pm On Aug 27, 2016
Please house. When my dad is drafting my sponsorship letter, is it advisable, he disclose that he will be setting up an organization and I will be the one to head it ? That he's sending me to gain more knowledge
Note ; the organization is yet to be set up and there are no docs to back it now..( just trying to prove home ties )
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by Austinpee4: 11:00pm On Aug 27, 2016
wealth360:
Hello everyone in the hus. Please I want to know everything about dis question. What are the experience of people with conditional admission letter used for applying for trv. What are the outcomes? Please need to know any info.
Thanks
If you are applying for a TRV with a conditional offer of admission, You may want to prove and show that you can meet the condition on your offer.Generally, alot of people get their TRV with conditional admission..Depending on your condition(s) of admission, try and show you can meet it/them and i believe you'l be just fine.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by wealth360: 11:09pm On Aug 27, 2016
Austinpee4:

If you are applying for a TRV with a conditional offer of admission, You may want to prove and show that you can meet the condition on your offer.Generally, alot of people get their TRV with conditional admission..Depending on your condition(s) of admission, try and show you can meet it/them and i believe you'l be just fine.

@Austenpee4....thanks a lot for the info. but please how do I prove to them? Is it by letter of explanation that I will meet up.

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by Austinpee4: 11:33pm On Aug 27, 2016
wealth360:

@Austenpee4....thanks a lot for the info. but please how do I prove to them? Is it by letter of explanation that I will meet up.

Well, let say the condition on your offer is to mail your official transcript to your prospective uni, you can prove you can meet this by showing maybe a mail correspondence requesting you previous uni to send ur transcripts to the prospective, if you have made payment to get it sent,you can include receipts, etc.
This is just a case scenerio. Condition of admission differs as the case may be but a good way to show and prove that you can meet them is through documentation,(copy of mails, transaction receipts, results slips etc). Just include doc that reflect you have or trying to meet the condition on your offer. Hope this helps.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by Nobody: 11:41pm On Aug 27, 2016
wealth360:
Hello everyone in the hus. Please I want to know everything about dis question. What are the experience of people with conditional admission letter used for applying for trv. What are the outcomes? Please need to know any info.
Thanks

I applied with a conditional letter of acceptance and got my trv

Like the guy above me has said just prove you can meet the condition, in my own case it was submission of transcripts, I just added a copy of the one I sent to the school in my app

Up until now I haven't met the condition, the grad sec said I should bring it by hand upon resumption

So go ahead

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by Nobody: 3:22am On Aug 28, 2016
mccindy:
uncle. But about to refire with my elder brother's statement of account. He is in canada
Why do you think the refusal reason should be because of your Sponsor?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by wealth360: 5:38am On Aug 28, 2016
brandymcmb:

I applied with a conditional letter of acceptance and got my trv

Like the guy above me has said just prove you can meet the condition, in my own case it was submission of transcripts, I just added a copy of the one I sent to the school in my app

Up until now I haven't met the condition, the grad sec said I should bring it by hand upon resumption

So go ahead

Thanks man. Do you mean you added a copy of your transcript to your trv application? And as to what u said above that u are asked to bring it by hand to the school kept me wondering because my uni here in 9ja don't give it by hand. I think I need more insight on your experience because am going to deal with the same situation.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by realone2012: 5:58am On Aug 28, 2016
realone01:
Send me a pm, I would connect you with a friend studying there
Done that bro. Thank you very much!

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by yemdogg: 6:03am On Aug 28, 2016
Royat1:
Please house. When my dad is drafting my sponsorship letter, is it advisable, he disclose that he will be setting up an organization and I will be the one to head it ? That he's sending me to gain more knowledge
Note ; the organization is yet to be set up and there are no docs to back it now..( just trying to prove home ties )

There's no need for that. Since the organisation is not yet in existence as at the time of Submitting your study permit application. VO would discountenance that part of your dad's sponsorship letter.

I wouldn't know the context in which you want to use it though.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by Nobody: 6:44am On Aug 28, 2016
wealth360:

Thanks man. Do you mean you added a copy of your transcript to your trv application? And as to what u said above that u are asked to bring it by hand to the school kept me wondering because my uni here in 9ja don't give it by hand. I think I need more insight on your experience because am going to deal with the same situation.

I have a student copy I attached to my trv app which showed I can fulfill the condition

Very few schools give by hand

Well....

You have two choices; fulfill the condition before you apply for trv or once you get your trv, request for it to be sent to your school immidaitely

Why I was told to bring it by hand is because there is no time left, if I decide to process now and send by courier I would get to my school before it gets there, that was why the grad sec came up with that suggestion
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by hayqinsbFX: 6:48am On Aug 28, 2016
Well
That's a nice move
I bid 310 as advised last week at wema...then the current rate was 305
nam16:
for FORM A - use ecobank and bid a bit higher like (N5)than selling rate in the bank hall... you should get it within 2wks.

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by Eraytee: 10:03am On Aug 28, 2016
1soul:
Good day house!

Please I am planning on applying for MSC in a University in Canada but my major concern is that I combined two O'levels to secure my undergraduate admission. My CGPA is good to go, just that i have been wondering if the combined O'level might affect my gaining the Masters admission?

Please I need clarification on this...

Ur O'level has no impact in ur Msc admsn all dats needed is ur Bsc. Nothing more.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by tayonani: 10:35am On Aug 28, 2016
Have been following these trends, submitted my app june 27,for Bsc program in buisness magt, till now not heard anythin, route - papper submission. But heard dat some pple that submitted theirs july have heard from. V. O, pls i dont udastand wht going on gurus?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by Eraytee: 11:07am On Aug 28, 2016
tayonani:
Have been following these trends, submitted my app june 27,for Bsc program in buisness magt, till now not heard anythin, route - papper submission. But heard dat some pple that submitted theirs july have heard from. V. O, pls i dont udastand wht going on gurus?

U r not alone bro, i applied 21st June. We av a lot of TRV hopefuls b4 both of us still waiting.... just kip d faith n bliv it wud end in praise.

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by tayonani: 12:15pm On Aug 28, 2016
Eraytee:

U r not alone bro, i applied 21st June. We av a lot of TRV hopefuls b4 both of us still waiting.... just kip d faith n bliv it wud end in praise.
amen, thanks
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by justwise(m): 1:48pm On Aug 28, 2016

(1) (2) (3) ... (400) (401) (402) (403)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 / UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 / Travelling To Canada Part 9

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.