Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,748 members, 7,817,065 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:40 AM

Travelling To Canada Part 10 - Travel (363) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Travelling To Canada Part 10 (1007570 Views)

Peace Mass Bus Travelling To Abuja Involved In Fatal Accident,Many Dead(photos) / Travelling To Canada Part 11 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (360) (361) (362) (363) (364) (365) (366) ... (403) (Go Down)

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by Seajae: 2:21pm On Aug 15, 2016
yemdogg:

Do know why we're hustling to leave this country so desperately?

Actually am a bit amused myself that you don't know why people want out of this country.

It's quite simple.

Uncertainty.

As young minds, even if we have great ideas to start up a business, there's no friendly environment to nurture such business ideas.

All of us cannot be civil servants in this country; even the various govts have failed repeatedly to renumerate civil servants for work done.

Most private establishments have been driven to a point where they can no longer function effectively not to talk of recruiting new employees. Nigerian universities roll out thousands of graduates yearly, less than 29% get employed in the first year after graduation and even those who got lucky find themselves doing what they are not trained to do. You'd see a physicist working in the bank. Mehn it's very unfortunate.

The economy is crashing daily. And apparently we have a govt that is actively fighting corruption while other sectors are failing fantastically. Sometimes I am tempted to even think that we'd be better off with corruption..cos apparently and arguably, life was so much better with corruption being the order of the day.

I am not surprised; cos a govt that came in using propaganda, would be tempted to rule using cheap propagandas. We were not careful and specific with the kind of change we prayed for. Look where it has gotten us to. Smh

Apparently, It is economically prudent to make forex available to people going for vacations and luxurious trips buh it's a serious economic wastage to make forex available to investors, students, marketers. People who will actually add or contribute more to our economy.

A bag of rice is same with minimum wage.

Chaii and you don't want me to run comot.

Anyway I am actually confident that this country will be great eventually buh I seriously doubt if the set of politicians we have in Nigeria today will actually pilot us to our great destination. We play politics of interest rather than politics of ideology.

Our politicians are shameless. They change party like they change their underwear.

Am curious; is it that these parties don't have ideologies/principle?

Abeg make I enter maple land first we will reshape naija from abroad. ITS CALLED POLITICS IN DIASPORA grin

Nice response boss cool

2 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by frankbrown12: 2:24pm On Aug 15, 2016
Urgent urgent urgent please need guru in the house to help me on how to solve the problem specify in my CGMS Files from cic
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by Seajae: 2:30pm On Aug 15, 2016
yemdogg:

Bros where you dey work sef ? You want to buy someone more than one bottle of beer in this worwor economy.

Am in the only one who's curious to know why people have not been drinking to stupor. Is it cos of the economy?

EFCC AND BUHARI ARE WATCHING YOU IN 3D

Baba MI I no dey work oo. Just finished BSc and I await my certificate in order to start with my study/visa application. But na the likes of you, michV, bamz and others that are always helping people on here wey deserve bottles from me. I am always loyal wink

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by frankbrown12: 2:48pm On Aug 15, 2016
Urgent urgent urgent please need guru in the house to help me on how to solve the problem specify in my CGMS Files from cic
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by ziggy3579: 3:02pm On Aug 15, 2016
What were d reasons stated
frankbrown12:

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by Nobody: 3:14pm On Aug 15, 2016
frankbrown12:

two/three heads are better than 1,copy and paste the reason or type so others can learn to avoid future mistakes,while others deliberate and profer solution if what the Vo stated is a peculiar case
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by Ajayi4(m): 3:22pm On Aug 15, 2016
kisstaye:
hello guys..is there anyone currently at mun or intending to study at MUN? let's discuss accommodation. I'm to start in winter 2017 having deferred from September this year.

Have you got your visa? I am going there January 2017, God willing. Let us network pls

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by mskid(m): 3:29pm On Aug 15, 2016
Hello House.

Tomorrow will be 2 months since I applied for my Study permit..i've been contemplating whether to send them an mail asking about my application but i see people that applied way before me and still haven't get their medical mail.

Gonna be studying Advanced Diploma in Computer Engineering Technology (Insha Allah / By God's Grace) and lectures starts by sept 6... Is there anyone with advanced diploma that also applied and still haven't get their medical email?...Just Curious.

And please I need you guys opinion on whether I should send them an email or if it's too early for me to send.

Thanks
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by Ethan45(m): 3:32pm On Aug 15, 2016
Hmmmmm,
Daily withdrawal limit is nw 100 dollars nd monthly limit 1000 dollars. cry cry cry cry
Those people that sang " i love my africa " shud be flogged mercilessly.. angry angry cry cry

3 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by Eraytee: 3:54pm On Aug 15, 2016
mskid:
Hello House.

Tomorrow will be 2 months since I applied for my Study permit..i've been contemplating whether to send them an mail asking about my application but i see people that applied way before me and still haven't get their medical mail.

Gonna be studying Advanced Diploma in Computer Engineering Technology (Insha Allah / By God's Grace) and lectures starts by sept 6... Is there anyone with advanced diploma that also applied and still haven't get their medical email?...Just Curious.

And please I need you guys opinion on whether I should send them an email or if it's too early for me to send.

Thanks
Bro u r nt alone in this, many are here still expecting cic response(including moi). May God help us. Regarding sending a mail bro, who mail don epp? As regards ur case, instead mail it 2 God abeg. Whr tings r certain.

5 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by mskid(m): 4:04pm On Aug 15, 2016
Eraytee:

Bro u r nt alone in this, many are here still expecting cic response(including moi). May God help us. Regarding sending a mail bro, who mail don epp? As regards ur case, instead mail it 2 God abeg. Whr tings r certain.

Amen Bro....I've been spamming GOD with mails...that 1 is for sure....We Pray and Hope for the best...We will all get a good news BY GOD's GRACE.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by Ethan45(m): 4:21pm On Aug 15, 2016
Me: Crying conspicuosly cry cry cry cry cry cry
Michv: Baba nla stop crying nah see as you dey embarrass yourself for here.
Me: Leave me alone oh,michv just leave me alone.
Michv: But if you want to cry why dont u do it privately dont u know all these gals wey dey nl go dey laugh you.
Me: If d wan laugh me no yawa, this matter have tey. E don get horn, the mata don born pikin sef. (Continous to wail bitterly) cry cry cry
Michv: why you dey cry sef, who do you? Person die?
Me: I weep for my country ............. Her leaders dont have sense. Common sense is not common at all and its still dwindling to a halt cry cry cry cry
Michv: abiiii cry cry cry cry cry cry cry

3 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by Nobody: 4:27pm On Aug 15, 2016
Ethan45:
Me: Crying conspicuosly cry cry cry cry cry cry
Michv: Baba nla stop crying nah see as you dey embarrass yourself for here.
Me: Leave me alone oh,michv just leave me alone.
Michv: But if you want to cry why dont u do it privately dont u know all these gals wey dey nl go dey laugh you.
Me: If d wan laugh me no yawa, this matter have tey. E don get horn, the mata don born pikin sef. (Continous to wail bitterly) cry cry cry
Michv: why you dey cry sef, who do you? Person die?
Me: I weep for my country ............. Her leaders dont have sense. Common sense is not common at all and its still dwindling to a halt cry cry cry cry
Michv: abiiii cry cry cry cry cry cry cry
bro craise dey worry you oo grin grin i dey on CIC web form now dey send CSE and to mail accra immigration sef. i don tyre
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by mskid(m): 4:38pm On Aug 15, 2016
michV:
bro craise dey worry you oo grin grin i dey on CIC web form now dey send CSE and to mail accra immigration sef. i don tyre

Please what is & How do u do that CSE?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by frankbrown12: 4:45pm On Aug 15, 2016
thanks for your quick reply, I do not actually understand the CGMS files,please can you send me your email id? So that can mail you the copy for your review?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by Ximenes45(m): 4:52pm On Aug 15, 2016
Carter001:
Guys who just got delayed ,really sorry , it's not over until you get that TRV stamped on your passport....guess CIC will start wit June apps nxt week....every visa app has a been approved back to back , but now , me don dey fear canada oo , @Michv , tuition for Aussie no b beans sha , anyone who wants a list of current scholarship opportunities to almost 30countries should PM me so I'll send it as email(list is quite long and i wouldn't wanna derail the thread).....
Please Bro send to geraldigboks@hot mail.com
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by geotherm: 5:06pm On Aug 15, 2016
I am helped someone to apply for visitors visa and another for study permit in June. The one of study permit got his visa last week but no response yet for the one for visitors visa. My question is for the later: he has renewed his passport recently because the one he used to apply will expire in January, should I send his updated passport to Ghana (I used online method to apy for both candidates) or wait for passport request?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by Victory1989(m): 5:30pm On Aug 15, 2016
Hello, my fellow TRV hopeful.. come 27th August 2016 my application will be three months and am yet to be called for medical... My college has sent me mail on orientation and arrival hoping I to welcome me.

Last Friday my room mate contacted me and wishing me a save trip to canada...this really triggered my hopes...has anyone with such issued gotten there TRV within this short time? My college resume 5th of September.

My agency said is asking me to write to Canada immigration through an immigration lawyer..which I have declain to..but now considering using that service...Pls advice me

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by geotherm: 5:37pm On Aug 15, 2016
Victory1989:
Hello, my fellow TRV hopeful.. come 27th August 2016 my application will be three months and am yet to be called for medical... My college has sent me mail on orientation and arrival hoping I to welcome me.

Last Friday my room mate contacted me and wishing me a save trip to canada...this really triggered my hopes...has anyone with such issued gotten there TRV within this short time? My college resume 5th of September.

My agency said is asking me to write to Canada immigration through an immigration lawyer..which I have declain to..but now considering using that service...Pls advice me

I had similar experience in 2012 when I got my student visa in September 12 and registration deadline was 15th I boarded flight on the 13th and arrived Sunday, 14th and was able meet the deadline. Although it was tough to catch up with the class. I will advice you to consider writing CIC and also differ your admission to January. Don't be in a hurry especially if you are going for MSc or PhD
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by Nobody: 5:38pm On Aug 15, 2016
mskid:

Please what is & How do u do that CSE?
you don't have to now cos ur app is still under normal processing time in reference to what is specified on their website. CSE is a medium to channel concerning /pressing issues.when your application has passed normal processing time,you can use it
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by Abellybaba: 6:01pm On Aug 15, 2016
Hello all, I was part of this site three years ago, we made it through. I was just checking to see how much the thread has grown. I wish all of you that are expecting TRV the best and a successful application. If anyone is coming to colleges around Toronto/Northyork Area should PM. Thanks

9 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by mskid(m): 6:09pm On Aug 15, 2016
michV:
you don't have to now cos ur app is still under normal processing time in reference to what is specified on their website. CSE is a medium to channel concerning /pressing issues.when your application has passed normal processing time,you can use it

Thanks man
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by Churkie: 6:11pm On Aug 15, 2016
michV:

@MichV, please I didn't include evidence of enrolment and tuition payment when I applied for TRV in June. My tuition payment deadline is on 17th August i.e. Wednesday. I made payment on the 5th of August and the school confirmed receipt of the payment on 7th. Do you think I should use CSE to inform CIC on the payment? I also have an official confirmation of enrolment from the school. My app is 8weeks old.

@All, your opinions will be appreciated.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by greenbackboogie(m): 6:12pm On Aug 15, 2016
mskid:
Hello House.

Thanks
Your not alone. Am also in the same shoes with you too. I have Sept 6th as my first day of Advance Diploma lecture. The truth is that you have no right to contact CIC since your application is just 2 months old. The processing time for Nigerians is 12 - 14 weeks and usually cic would advise applying 3 months earlier for study permit to avoid deadline rush. I'd just advise you wait for this week for your medical call. If you don't get a medical call then it's best to differ it to January to be on a safe side. My application was sent mid June and am yet to get a medical mail like you too.

3 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by badtsharpguy: 6:43pm On Aug 15, 2016
Bmdacutie:
Hello everyone...

Please is there anyone going to Calgary this month or in September?

Yep
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by TemitopeJ16: 7:04pm On Aug 15, 2016
Hello house,please I am to resume on the 6th of september (PGD) but no medical call yet.if my TRV is approved late like 30th september is it possible for me to defer my admission and still travel immediately with the TRV.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by mskid(m): 7:31pm On Aug 15, 2016
greenbackboogie:

Your not alone. Am also in the same shoes with you too. I have Sept 6th as my first day of Advance Diploma lecture. The truth is that you have no right to contact CIC since your application is just 2 months old. The processing time for Nigerians is 12 - 14 weeks and usually cic would advise applying 3 months earlier for study permit to avoid deadline rush. I'd just advise you wait for this week for your medical call. If you don't get a medical call then it's best to differ it to January to be on a safe side. My application was sent mid June and am yet to get a medical mail like you too.

Thanks man....I applied on 16 June... What about you?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by yemdogg: 7:34pm On Aug 15, 2016
TemitopeJ16:
Hello house,please I am to resume on the 6th of september (PGD) but no medical call yet.if my TRV is approved late like 30th september is it possible for me to defer my admission and still travel immediately with the TRV.

It's better you defer your admission before the resumption date.

Once the resumption date has passed, and you unable to do your registration, your place/sit in the program may be forfeited.

Once CIC realises that your resumption date has passed a new admission letter maybe requested from you, in that case you'd have to mail the school international admissions office to provide you with new admission letter with a new start/resumption date.

Once your trv is approved, you can travel with it buh I hope you will be able to explain to the officer at the point of entry why you're in Canada when your admission has been defered till a later date. If you get your trv and you are able to defer your admission successfully, my advice is for you to wait until your resumption is close e.g 1,2 months etc before traveling to canny so you won't have any ish at point of entry.

2 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by Abellybaba: 7:35pm On Aug 15, 2016
Anyone resuming sept looking for accommodation, around humber college northyork region should PM asap or email Talk2heybellybaba at gmail dot com. Thanks
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by greenbackboogie(m): 7:41pm On Aug 15, 2016
mskid:

Thanks man....I applied on 16 June... What about you?
June 20th
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by Churkie: 7:42pm On Aug 15, 2016
michV:

@MichV, please I didn't include evidence of enrolment and tuition payment when I applied for TRV in June. My tuition payment deadline is August 17th i.e. Wednesday. I made payment on the 5th of August and the school confirmed receipt of the payment on 12th. Do you think I should use CSE to inform CIC of the payment? I also have an official confirmation of enrolment from the school. My app is 8weeks old.

@All, your opinions will be appreciated.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by TemitopeJ16: 7:46pm On Aug 15, 2016
yemdogg:

It's better you defer your admission before the resumption date.

Once the resumption date has passed, and you unable to do your registration, your place/sit in the program may be forfeited.

Once CIC realises that your resumption date has passed a new admission letter maybe requested from you, in that case you'd have to mail the school international admissions office to provide you with new admission letter with a new start/resumption date.

Once your trv is approved, you can travel with it buh I hope you will be able to explain to the officer at the point of entry why you're in Canada when your admission has been defered till a later date. If you get your trv and you are able to defer your admission successfully, my advice is for you to wait until your resumption is close e.g 1,2 months etc before traveling to canny so you won't have any ish at point of entry.

thanks yemdogg for the info... I applied on the 29th of june.do u think I can still make it to canny for september

(1) (2) (3) ... (360) (361) (362) (363) (364) (365) (366) ... (403)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 / UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 / Travelling To Canada Part 9

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.