Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,056 members, 7,818,163 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:17 AM

Man Commits Suicide In Gombe After Parents Refuse Choice Of Wife (graphic Pic) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Commits Suicide In Gombe After Parents Refuse Choice Of Wife (graphic Pic) (50618 Views)

First Wife Kills Husband In Adamawa During Fight With Second Wife (Graphic Pics) / Man Beaten Mercilessly For Sleeping With Another Man's Wife. Graphic Photos / Stepmother Burns Girl In Gombe After Killing Her Mother & Sister (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Commits Suicide In Gombe After Parents Refuse Choice Of Wife (graphic Pic) by Subom1(f): 7:51pm On Apr 01, 2016
delishpot:
Police should investigate. Looks like he suffered trauma to his head. Abi dem don kill am during heated argument and dump his body in that we'll claiming he killed himself?

On the other hand, Soup don don for women bashers

This is what i have been trying to understand. Were they with him when he "committed suicide"? how do they know that it was suicide and not murder? Was there a note left behind indicating that he would jump into a well.Some of these stories are simply tales by moonlight. Smdh
Re: Man Commits Suicide In Gombe After Parents Refuse Choice Of Wife (graphic Pic) by Nobody: 7:56pm On Apr 01, 2016
end time love
Re: Man Commits Suicide In Gombe After Parents Refuse Choice Of Wife (graphic Pic) by cutekhalifa(m): 7:57pm On Apr 01, 2016
what in this world will ever push me to commit suicide

the girl will come to his burial with her newest boyfriend .... you don die be that,

how I wish this one go transfer his lifespans to me, abeg I won old pass Methuselah this life is too sweet, I never get moni e dey sweet me like combination of raw honey and sugar.....

abeg greet my grandpa for me cheesy
Re: Man Commits Suicide In Gombe After Parents Refuse Choice Of Wife (graphic Pic) by jzdoberman: 8:02pm On Apr 01, 2016
Nice one aboki!!! 72 virgins dey wait for you, keep it up!
Re: Man Commits Suicide In Gombe After Parents Refuse Choice Of Wife (graphic Pic) by otemanuduno: 8:05pm On Apr 01, 2016
cutekhalifa:
what in this world will ever push me to commit suicide

the girl will come to his burial with her newest boyfriend .... you don die be that,

how I wish this one go transfer his lifespans to me, abeg I won old pass Methuselah this life is too sweet, I never get moni e dey sweet me like combination of raw honey and sugar.....

abeg greet my grandpa for me cheesy

Your grandpa should be in either the Chumorld or the Clumoid by now if he has died for so long. If not, he will still be in the valley of the shadow of death where all his mistakes would be played to him before transported to the perfect worlds( Chumorld or Clumoid). Hope your gpapa is not a Christian or a Muslim sha. If so, then the hell fire of Satan called Nymphidis/Jehovah/Allah /Yahweh is sure, except he can shout the name of DOMINO REVERAD the true God of the Scientists who created the universe.

Read the DOCTRINE OF THE UFOS and be enlightened.
Re: Man Commits Suicide In Gombe After Parents Refuse Choice Of Wife (graphic Pic) by Nobody: 8:09pm On Apr 01, 2016
kaorama:

You can't marry just whoever u want to marry without ur parents' input. Moreover, if u are the right child, u will always do the right things and would always have ur parents' support. How u go about anything is how u go about everything.
Your opinion bro
Re: Man Commits Suicide In Gombe After Parents Refuse Choice Of Wife (graphic Pic) by saxoholic1(m): 8:10pm On Apr 01, 2016
hahahahaha!!! I hope he dropped his ATM card and his password (if he had any)before he jumped!!!! nonsense love !!!he isn't matured at all!!!
Re: Man Commits Suicide In Gombe After Parents Refuse Choice Of Wife (graphic Pic) by Missmossy(f): 8:17pm On Apr 01, 2016
Such a terrible thing to do!! Makes no sense.
Re: Man Commits Suicide In Gombe After Parents Refuse Choice Of Wife (graphic Pic) by Paretomaster(m): 8:18pm On Apr 01, 2016
The guy just fulfill d Hausa age saying "Idan ba ke ba, sai rijiya"

they better look after d girl of his choice before she commit same, but I doubt girls of nowaday.........

oya, AfricanApple, and other hausa students make una com interprete the above o..
Re: Man Commits Suicide In Gombe After Parents Refuse Choice Of Wife (graphic Pic) by cutekhalifa(m): 8:28pm On Apr 01, 2016
otemanuduno:

Your grandpa should be in either the Chumorld or the Clumoid by now if he has died for so long. If not, he will still be in the valley of the shadow of death where all his mistakes would be played to him before transported to the perfect worlds( Chumorld or Clumoid). Hope your gpapa is not a Christian or a Muslim sha. If so, then the hell fire of Satan called Nymphidis/Jehovah/Allah /Yahweh is sure, except he can shout the name of DOMINO REVERAD the true God of the Scientists who created the universe.

Read the DOCTRINE OF THE UFOS and be enlightened.
grandpa is somewhere in aljanna sipping kunu Nana waiting for one dullard from duara to come and be his personal servant grin
Re: Man Commits Suicide In Gombe After Parents Refuse Choice Of Wife (graphic Pic) by EbolaParasite: 8:34pm On Apr 01, 2016
FvckeDyoBiTch:
Nigga killed himself over some Pussy_??...Northern Nigerians are fvcking weirdos lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

A grown ass man seeking his parents approval...WTF...Aight, I am done with Nairaland for the day, *Opens Reddit tab*

A grown ass man believing this cock and bull story. smh for you. Who saw him when he jumped? Did he leave a suicide note? Abeg park.
Re: Man Commits Suicide In Gombe After Parents Refuse Choice Of Wife (graphic Pic) by codedguy1(m): 8:39pm On Apr 01, 2016
Pinkieblue:
And the lady would definitely marry another man.... so why kill yourself?

Can this be true?

Am sorry he is dead, but he is a very st2pid phool.

How can he rest in Peace. The babe is probably straffing some else now.

Kill yourself because of babe qua?
Re: Man Commits Suicide In Gombe After Parents Refuse Choice Of Wife (graphic Pic) by Nobody: 9:03pm On Apr 01, 2016
Its good to commit suicide but for a better thing. The best thing he 4 do na to kill d parents. In a way he will get away. Thats what im planning.
Re: Man Commits Suicide In Gombe After Parents Refuse Choice Of Wife (graphic Pic) by princezzlolly(f): 9:04pm On Apr 01, 2016
Foolish
Re: Man Commits Suicide In Gombe After Parents Refuse Choice Of Wife (graphic Pic) by myfantasies(f): 9:05pm On Apr 01, 2016
Nd she will end up marrying another
Re: Man Commits Suicide In Gombe After Parents Refuse Choice Of Wife (graphic Pic) by Gebbson007(m): 9:08pm On Apr 01, 2016
highest s state of ODE even if u ain't allowed 2 marry her ,can't u tlk Ur parent tru ni or better still Una run out f d area / state, nw e es balling in hell Wif Lucifer.tvheew

"I rada commit suicide Dan 2 kill ma self"
Re: Man Commits Suicide In Gombe After Parents Refuse Choice Of Wife (graphic Pic) by Mekurexx: 9:13pm On Apr 01, 2016
Stupidity & Foolishness. Why take a life that was given to you by God.... Smh angry
Re: Man Commits Suicide In Gombe After Parents Refuse Choice Of Wife (graphic Pic) by ashjay001(m): 9:13pm On Apr 01, 2016
KashyBaby:
"Til death do us part" still exist... kiss

Till death do wetin? Didn't read anything about two bodies, just his dumb_ss!
Re: Man Commits Suicide In Gombe After Parents Refuse Choice Of Wife (graphic Pic) by Pinkieblue(f): 9:14pm On Apr 01, 2016
codedguy1:

Can this be true?

Am sorry he is dead, but he is a very st2pid phool.

How can he rest in Peace. The babe is probably straffing some else now.

Kill yourself because of babe qua?

He should have fought for love.... to the extent that the parents won't have any other choice than to say yes
Re: Man Commits Suicide In Gombe After Parents Refuse Choice Of Wife (graphic Pic) by ashjay001(m): 9:14pm On Apr 01, 2016
KashyBaby:
"Til death do us part" still exist... kiss

Till death do wetin? Didn't read anything about two bodies, just his dumb_ss!

Death actually parted them, sent it, b4 I got 'it'.
Re: Man Commits Suicide In Gombe After Parents Refuse Choice Of Wife (graphic Pic) by ETHIX(m): 9:17pm On Apr 01, 2016
The guy is a terrorist
Re: Man Commits Suicide In Gombe After Parents Refuse Choice Of Wife (graphic Pic) by danccy1(m): 9:24pm On Apr 01, 2016
Originality007:
shocked that is ridiculous... But y abookis no dey fear death? am just asking oo
Bro am also asking ooooh dis aboki dem wetin dey give dem dis kinda moral to quit dis life wey dey sweet
Re: Man Commits Suicide In Gombe After Parents Refuse Choice Of Wife (graphic Pic) by vislabraye(m): 9:26pm On Apr 01, 2016
Some people no get value for theur life.
Re: Man Commits Suicide In Gombe After Parents Refuse Choice Of Wife (graphic Pic) by AfricanApple(f): 9:29pm On Apr 01, 2016
Paretomaster:
The guy just fulfill d Hausa age saying "Idan ba ke ba, sai rijiya"

they better look after d girl of his choice before she commit same, but I doubt girls of nowaday.........

oya, AfricanApple, and other hausa students make una com interprete the above o..
if no be you, na well
Re: Man Commits Suicide In Gombe After Parents Refuse Choice Of Wife (graphic Pic) by codedguy1(m): 9:30pm On Apr 01, 2016
Pinkieblue:

He should have fought for love.... to the extent that the parents won't have any other choice than to say yes

This is his style of fighting for love na!

For him mind, he has won.
Re: Man Commits Suicide In Gombe After Parents Refuse Choice Of Wife (graphic Pic) by Paretomaster(m): 9:33pm On Apr 01, 2016
AfricanApple:
if no be you, na well

ah...ojoro...u Don go ask ko?
Re: Man Commits Suicide In Gombe After Parents Refuse Choice Of Wife (graphic Pic) by Tinyemeka(m): 9:47pm On Apr 01, 2016
delishpot:
Police should investigate. Looks like he suffered trauma to his head.

Probably a bone-dry well and he landed face first when he jumped in.

Again his body shouldn't have swollen and darkened between night time and day break. Except his body was discovered much later than was stated in the story or the pic is unconnected to the story.
Re: Man Commits Suicide In Gombe After Parents Refuse Choice Of Wife (graphic Pic) by Brainiacmrtolz(m): 9:57pm On Apr 01, 2016
What nonsense is this? .....

Idiot.
Re: Man Commits Suicide In Gombe After Parents Refuse Choice Of Wife (graphic Pic) by swiffy(f): 10:22pm On Apr 01, 2016
So who loose now? d babe go marry anoda man sharperlly n parent go mourn d dead 4 like 3mths but u wey take ur life by force will rot 4ever in h**l. so is he trying 2 tell me dat at his age he can't take decision on his own abi nonsense. Since killing urself is d perfect solution oya manage am nau.
Re: Man Commits Suicide In Gombe After Parents Refuse Choice Of Wife (graphic Pic) by Doyin2(m): 10:30pm On Apr 01, 2016
Can we really link the picture with the story?

Super story........... undecided
Re: Man Commits Suicide In Gombe After Parents Refuse Choice Of Wife (graphic Pic) by Damikevin(m): 10:31pm On Apr 01, 2016
Pidggin:
I hope his parents are happy now sad
RIP
ask them oooo! Now they wiLl say she jazzed him!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Man Who Killed Father Of Chikelu Iloanyusi Arrested After 5 Years . Photo / Violence Continues In Sasa, Oyo As Mob Razes Down More Shops, Mosque / Oluwatobi Ogunmola: Missing 400-Level LAUTECH Student Found Dead In A Bush

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.