Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,987 members, 7,817,905 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:32 PM

Man Commits Suicide In Gombe After Parents Refuse Choice Of Wife (graphic Pic) - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Commits Suicide In Gombe After Parents Refuse Choice Of Wife (graphic Pic) (50617 Views)

First Wife Kills Husband In Adamawa During Fight With Second Wife (Graphic Pics) / Man Beaten Mercilessly For Sleeping With Another Man's Wife. Graphic Photos / Stepmother Burns Girl In Gombe After Killing Her Mother & Sister (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Commits Suicide In Gombe After Parents Refuse Choice Of Wife (graphic Pic) by AfricanApple(f): 10:37pm On Apr 01, 2016
Paretomaster:

ah...ojoro...u Don go ask ko?
ahahaha, na only small I ask o grin
Re: Man Commits Suicide In Gombe After Parents Refuse Choice Of Wife (graphic Pic) by Princewell2012(m): 10:40pm On Apr 01, 2016
Juve4:
this is very foolish act angry angry angry
God bless you my brother.
What if the girl he loves are already in love with another man
This is truly foolishness in the highest order.

Show me a fake love and i will show you a love between two unmarried persons.
Re: Man Commits Suicide In Gombe After Parents Refuse Choice Of Wife (graphic Pic) by loomer: 10:50pm On Apr 01, 2016
Pinkieblue:
And the lady would definitely marry another man.... so why kill yourself?

Dem don watch too much romeo and juliet. Only say dis one the juliet go marry another man
Re: Man Commits Suicide In Gombe After Parents Refuse Choice Of Wife (graphic Pic) by ewizard1: 10:53pm On Apr 01, 2016
To the dead...

Re: Man Commits Suicide In Gombe After Parents Refuse Choice Of Wife (graphic Pic) by Bollinger(m): 11:18pm On Apr 01, 2016
Pidggin:
I hope his parents are happy now sad

RIP

The guy has serious issues. There are way more pressing problems in life than this. He's always wanted to do it which is why it happened. All he needed was a trigger and he found one.
Re: Man Commits Suicide In Gombe After Parents Refuse Choice Of Wife (graphic Pic) by Nobody: 11:40pm On Apr 01, 2016
Pidggin:

RIP

Parents ke?...did they advice him to jump inside the well?...dont blame his parents,suicide is a choice only cowards take to avoid facing and dealing with reality or challenges in life...My anger is people always tend to feel sorry and show sympathy to and for someone who deliberately killed his or her self...its trash honestly.Life belongs to the Almighty who gave it to you and it can and should only be taken by him
Re: Man Commits Suicide In Gombe After Parents Refuse Choice Of Wife (graphic Pic) by tuna4servi(m): 12:55am On Apr 02, 2016
U will rotten in hell u idiot
Re: Man Commits Suicide In Gombe After Parents Refuse Choice Of Wife (graphic Pic) by kobonaire(m): 1:13am On Apr 02, 2016
Did the poor dude take the saying "there's plenty more fish in the sea literally?"
RIP
Re: Man Commits Suicide In Gombe After Parents Refuse Choice Of Wife (graphic Pic) by nnowu(f): 1:20am On Apr 02, 2016
There are a thousand and one ways he would have resolved this issue instead of committing suicide
Re: Man Commits Suicide In Gombe After Parents Refuse Choice Of Wife (graphic Pic) by Afritop(m): 7:52am On Apr 02, 2016
Pidggin:

RIP
OF COURSE NA.
Re: Man Commits Suicide In Gombe After Parents Refuse Choice Of Wife (graphic Pic) by MrDoGood(m): 8:41am On Apr 02, 2016
his contract is over
Re: Man Commits Suicide In Gombe After Parents Refuse Choice Of Wife (graphic Pic) by Nobody: 9:49am On Apr 02, 2016
jcross19:
The picture look like arm force man!!!!. Hungry bloggers with a fake news.

As in.
Re: Man Commits Suicide In Gombe After Parents Refuse Choice Of Wife (graphic Pic) by Trypa(f): 1:37pm On Apr 02, 2016
Pinkieblue:

exactly what I have in mind
Re: Man Commits Suicide In Gombe After Parents Refuse Choice Of Wife (graphic Pic) by iamCross(m): 3:54pm On Apr 02, 2016
Only in Arewa
Re: Man Commits Suicide In Gombe After Parents Refuse Choice Of Wife (graphic Pic) by Hephzibahjohn: 9:40pm On Oct 01, 2016
[color=#770077][/color] I should have said RIP . But HE cant because he is a murderer by terminating the precious Soul he can not created . What a heartless being!
Re: Man Commits Suicide In Gombe After Parents Refuse Choice Of Wife (graphic Pic) by jamesonic78(m): 4:58pm On Feb 13, 2017
Pinkieblue:

he is a stupid man,,is that enough reason. to kill himself ??

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Man Who Killed Father Of Chikelu Iloanyusi Arrested After 5 Years . Photo / Violence Continues In Sasa, Oyo As Mob Razes Down More Shops, Mosque / Oluwatobi Ogunmola: Missing 400-Level LAUTECH Student Found Dead In A Bush

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.