Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,017 members, 7,810,814 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:59 PM

Another Market In Kano Razed By Fire - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Another Market In Kano Razed By Fire (13996 Views)

Shops At Mokola-Oja Ibadan Razed By Fire (Photos) / The Origin Of Mammy Market In Army Barracks / Photos: Lagos Computer Village Razed By Fire (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Another Market In Kano Razed By Fire by amadice(m): 9:35pm On Apr 01, 2016
burning down markets is a new way of victimizing some set of ppl...from Lagos trade fair to sabo gari kano and another in kano...let dem keep it up...nemesis will catch up with them one day...

4 Likes

Re: Another Market In Kano Razed By Fire by BE811APP: 9:35pm On Apr 01, 2016
Kano Again shocked
Re: Another Market In Kano Razed By Fire by druzor: 9:36pm On Apr 01, 2016
too bad.in this hard times na person shop come de burn?.God save your children o
Re: Another Market In Kano Razed By Fire by Nobody: 9:40pm On Apr 01, 2016
All these fires may be a form of covert economic sabotage by enemies of Nigeria like USA using their agents in Nigeria like Boko haram arsonists.

It is just too numerous to be coincidence.

Which ministry is in charge of putting a stop to these fires?

Ministry of Interior , Ministry of Environment, Ministry of trade and investment, ministry of labour?

They should get together and work out a way to stop all these fires.

I suspect America is using her agents to force Nigeria to devalue Naira, take more IMF loans and start importing more from abroad.

Has anybody put a monetary value to the losses from these mysterious fires, it won't surprise me if it runs over N5 trillion or more, in just the last 7 or 8 months.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Another Market In Kano Razed By Fire by AreaFada2: 9:43pm On Apr 01, 2016
The level of disasters daily requires a state of emergency nationwide.

Donald Trump's re-colonisation idea sounded ridiculous at first.
Not so now. angry
Re: Another Market In Kano Razed By Fire by Bobbysmart6(m): 9:46pm On Apr 01, 2016
D flames jst seems lyk a war fight.Hlp ur slaves oh God!
Re: Another Market In Kano Razed By Fire by jkendy(m): 9:47pm On Apr 01, 2016
These guyz are definitely making a hell of money out of these incessant infernos.
They set their shops ablaze and wait for the govt of the day to use tax payers' money to compensate them. Class of senseless maggots
Re: Another Market In Kano Razed By Fire by Bobbysmart6(m): 9:50pm On Apr 01, 2016
Truefederalism:
Good good good
what good abt it undecided?
Re: Another Market In Kano Razed By Fire by oochi123(f): 9:55pm On Apr 01, 2016
bid4rich:
na somebody dey behind all this fire incidents. why is it that almost all of them took place in the night?

make them check am well
..you re very correct. One hausa guy threatened to burn the market so that the ibos. In sabon gari or kano will leave..

1 Like

Re: Another Market In Kano Razed By Fire by jkendy(m): 9:56pm On Apr 01, 2016
Truefederalism:
Good good good
[b]I sight a pure saddist!!![b/]
Re: Another Market In Kano Razed By Fire by Nobody: 10:11pm On Apr 01, 2016
Hausa traders out number igbos in Kano.

Stop tribalising serious issues.
oochi123:
..you re very correct. One hausa guy threatened to burn the market so that the ibos. In sabon gari or kano will leave..
Re: Another Market In Kano Razed By Fire by oochi123(f): 10:37pm On Apr 01, 2016
GenBuhari:
Hausa traders out number igbos in Kano.

Stop tribalising serious issues.

Its okay..saw that somewhere dat Was why I said that..tnx anyways
Re: Another Market In Kano Razed By Fire by Nobody: 10:40pm On Apr 01, 2016
You should have challenged it.
oochi123:

Its okay..saw that somewhere dat Was why I said that..tnx anyways
Re: Another Market In Kano Razed By Fire by oochi123(f): 10:44pm On Apr 01, 2016
GenBuhari:
You should have challenged it.
Its okay Mr..Good night

1 Like

Re: Another Market In Kano Razed By Fire by Nobody: 10:49pm On Apr 01, 2016
Good night
oochi123:

Its okay Mr..Good night
Re: Another Market In Kano Razed By Fire by yaki84: 11:00pm On Apr 01, 2016
I no just sabi dis kind change again o.
food no de belle full me again, dis night alone I don chop rice, come sip garri, I still come topup my belle again with extra rice, but e dey like say I never chop since lastyr.
abeg help me tell buhari which kind jazz him do with this change?
this change is wounding me o...
Re: Another Market In Kano Razed By Fire by sindan: 11:21pm On Apr 01, 2016
Firefire:
Is okay, Buhary continue.
Re: Another Market In Kano Razed By Fire by toofit007: 11:27pm On Apr 01, 2016
Pavore9:
“Our preliminary investigation indicated that the fire spread to the shops and other places when some traders attempted to burn sawdust.”....Why burn the sawdust?
why burning sandwich by that time and of the night,1am some things are really fishing I can say it boldly it's intentional they are technically telling the biafrans to go back home only if they will hear.DEAF AND DUMP PEOPLE EVERYWHERE.
Re: Another Market In Kano Razed By Fire by engrchykae(m): 11:29pm On Apr 01, 2016
RIZLER:
this thread is going to be tribalised
and u are Hot for tribal bashing
Re: Another Market In Kano Razed By Fire by omolayomi06: 12:01am On Apr 02, 2016
ALAGBADA INA IS ANGRY WITH THEM. TIME FOR THEM TO AMEND THERE BAD WAYS.
Re: Another Market In Kano Razed By Fire by Umamman(m): 12:02am On Apr 02, 2016
Dollar don fall
Re: Another Market In Kano Razed By Fire by thesicilian: 1:04am On Apr 02, 2016
yaki84:
I no just sabi dis kind change again o.
food no de belle full me again, dis night alone I don chop rice, come sip garri, I still come topup my belle again with extra rice, but e dey like say I never chop since lastyr.
abeg help me tell buhari which kind jazz him do with this change?
this change is wounding me o...
Instead of you to go to the hospital and check yourself for diabetes, you're here blaming Buhari abi?
Kwantinu!
Re: Another Market In Kano Razed By Fire by techlegs: 4:35am On Apr 02, 2016
Why are there no shops burning in south south and south east. I'm just using my common sense here, just thinking aloud.

1 Like

Re: Another Market In Kano Razed By Fire by chidiandre(m): 8:03am On Apr 02, 2016
pdppower:
Why is there a rise in disaster in this APC govt dispensation ? May God save us o.
what does APC have to do with people burning the market....what's wrong with Nigerians... always blaming other people without blaming themselves can't u blame the morons burning this markets
Re: Another Market In Kano Razed By Fire by Ralphdan(m): 10:33am On Apr 02, 2016
This people thinks they are dealing with Igbos buh unfortunately they are under developing themselves.
Northerners and conspiracy against ibos. undecided

1 Like

Re: Another Market In Kano Razed By Fire by njameso: 2:24pm On Apr 02, 2016
We got the report of the incident around 1:45 a.m.
people no dey sleep again. nawa ooo
Re: Another Market In Kano Razed By Fire by yaki84: 2:46pm On Apr 02, 2016
thesicilian:

Instead of you to go to the hospital and check yourself for diabetes, you're here blaming Buhari abi?
Kwantinu!

diabetes kwanu.....
no be only diabetes na tribetes.
Re: Another Market In Kano Razed By Fire by Ripples334(m): 8:30pm On Apr 02, 2016
"Razed by Fire" ko; should it have been razed by water?
Re: Another Market In Kano Razed By Fire by mikolo80: 7:49pm On Apr 03, 2016
GenBuhari:
All these fires may be a form of covert economic sabotage by enemies of Nigeria like USA using their agents in Nigeria like Boko haram arsonists.

It is just too numerous to be coincidence.

Which ministry is in charge of putting a stop to these fires?

Ministry of Interior , Ministry of Environment, Ministry of trade and investment, ministry of labour?

They should get together and work out a way to stop all these fires.

I suspect America is using her agents to force Nigeria to devalue Naira, take more IMF loans and start importing more from abroad.

Has anybody put a monetary value to the losses from these mysterious fires, it won't surprise me if it runs over N5 trillion or more, in just the last 7 or 8 months.
why can't the market men and women associations contribute to a fund to have water tankers on standby and everybody buy fire extinguisher in their shop. since gwament no get una time and na una de suffer am. imagine to pay 6000 for water tanker and another 6 k for extinguisher na until goods worth 500k or 5 m burn una go con de cry
Re: Another Market In Kano Razed By Fire by inkon: 10:49pm On Apr 03, 2016
Saaad!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Shoprite/palms Sango Ota Opening Today / Naira Redesign: I Have Met With Banks To Make Old N200 Available - Emefiele / Bad News For All Betonmarkets Traders !!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.