Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,645 members, 7,809,428 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:26 AM

What Can You Buy With #5 Naira In Ur Area? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What Can You Buy With #5 Naira In Ur Area? (1964 Views)

What Can You Buy With #5 At Your Location? / I Received N740 Thousand Naira In My Bank Account Instead Of N370 Thousand Naira / Dear Nairalanders, What Can You Buy With One Naira? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Can You Buy With #5 Naira In Ur Area? by mariobobby(m): 9:25pm On Apr 01, 2016
in my area , not even a match box can be bought for 5 naira...how about urs?
Re: What Can You Buy With #5 Naira In Ur Area? by Deboxoxo(m): 9:28pm On Apr 01, 2016
Sweet nko??
Re: What Can You Buy With #5 Naira In Ur Area? by Nobody: 9:29pm On Apr 01, 2016
tom tom
Re: What Can You Buy With #5 Naira In Ur Area? by Swissheart(f): 9:34pm On Apr 01, 2016
'Chingum'

Not chewing gum.
Re: What Can You Buy With #5 Naira In Ur Area? by rerhji(m): 9:35pm On Apr 01, 2016
mayb insult
Re: What Can You Buy With #5 Naira In Ur Area? by jopretty(f): 9:37pm On Apr 01, 2016
There are several items #5 can buy in my area e.g a match box, sweet, chewing gum, one akara, satchet water, kwilikwili, pencil, fulscap sheet etc cheesy
Re: What Can You Buy With #5 Naira In Ur Area? by Lastking147(m): 9:40pm On Apr 01, 2016
i can get a Rizzla

1 Like

Re: What Can You Buy With #5 Naira In Ur Area? by emeraldknytt(m): 9:46pm On Apr 01, 2016
even a two year old boy will look at the giver somehow if given #5. Most would go to the length of returning it... #5 kai #yuhavsuffa
Re: What Can You Buy With #5 Naira In Ur Area? by Nobody: 10:01pm On Apr 01, 2016
I can't even give a beggar N5 talk more of what it can purchase for me?
Re: What Can You Buy With #5 Naira In Ur Area? by BLWeb: 10:11pm On Apr 01, 2016
How often do you even see N5?
Re: What Can You Buy With #5 Naira In Ur Area? by Nobody: 10:15pm On Apr 01, 2016
Which state so that i can port there with no time wasting
jopretty:
There are several items #5 can buy in my area e.g a match box, sweet, chewing gum, one akara, satchet water, kwilikwili, pencil, fulscap sheet etc cheesy

1 Like

Re: What Can You Buy With #5 Naira In Ur Area? by jmichlins(m): 10:23pm On Apr 01, 2016
You should ask when was the last time i saw the money not what i can buy with it. That money is almost useless now there is virtually nothing that denomination can buy now but it is well
Re: What Can You Buy With #5 Naira In Ur Area? by Emmyk(m): 10:43pm On Apr 01, 2016
5naira that was so big back then, while we was in primary school... sad
Re: What Can You Buy With #5 Naira In Ur Area? by Nobody: 11:10pm On Apr 01, 2016
I remembered that time in primary school if u buy 5naira akara na big boy u be ooo.

but finally the change is here.
Re: What Can You Buy With #5 Naira In Ur Area? by anisalome(m): 1:07am On Apr 02, 2016
Oh! five Naira, what has happened to you that you are so weak as to purchase the smallest of things in the market like a match box or even the children candy. How are the mighty fallen.

When I was a baby, as far back as the 90s, N5 was so big that it could take care of two visitors with 2 bottles of coke. If you then have two of it which is N10 then you can add some cookies to the Coke and make you visitors feel truly refreshed and replenished.

find out the full article below.

http://www.talkasset.com/the-n5-of-the-1990s-and-the-n5-of-2016-what-has-changed/#.Vv8MtZwrLIV
Re: What Can You Buy With #5 Naira In Ur Area? by IamTOBBY: 4:43am On Apr 02, 2016
It Seems you are not in naija anymore! Maybe those things used to be #5 before you left! But its #10 now
jopretty:
Re: What Can You Buy With #5 Naira In Ur Area? by jopretty(f): 9:05am On Apr 02, 2016
Oma307:
Which state so that i can port there with no time wasting
come to Kd.
Re: What Can You Buy With #5 Naira In Ur Area? by jopretty(f): 9:07am On Apr 02, 2016
IamTOBBY:
It Seems you are not in naija anymore! Maybe those things used to be #5 before you left! But its #10 now
maybe you live in Abj or PH. You get these stuffs in the North.
Re: What Can You Buy With #5 Naira In Ur Area? by Toosure70: 9:37am On Apr 02, 2016
you op
Re: What Can You Buy With #5 Naira In Ur Area? by BizOpportunity(m): 11:46am On Apr 02, 2016
jopretty:
where is ur area located. I will love to come and live there.

(1) (Reply)

Alata Garden Soap / Notice To Pawakad Agents / Did You Receive This Mail?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.