Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,975 members, 7,821,411 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:37 PM

KAI Officials Apprehend Boys Urinating On 3rd Mainland Bridge In Lagos (photos) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / KAI Officials Apprehend Boys Urinating On 3rd Mainland Bridge In Lagos (photos) (28633 Views)

KAI Official Stoned To Death By Hawkers In Lagos / BRT Bus Kills Hawker In Maryland Lagos, While Fleeing From KAI Officials / Oshodi Thugs Beat Lagos KAI Officials Blue Black (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: KAI Officials Apprehend Boys Urinating On 3rd Mainland Bridge In Lagos (photos) by apholaby007(m): 1:18pm On Apr 02, 2016
asuustrike2009:

So he urinate there cos na he toilet ba? Are there no bushes around if it was urgent? Or better still the government should build toilet close to the bridge.

u hear 3rd mainland bridge u talkn of bush

whr in d north d u stay
Re: KAI Officials Apprehend Boys Urinating On 3rd Mainland Bridge In Lagos (photos) by Mbediogu(m): 1:21pm On Apr 02, 2016
Flirtyjane:
Some group of boys who were seen urinating on the popular Third Mainland bridge in Lagos got more than they bargained for as they were apprehended by officials of the Kick Against Indiscipline (KAI).... Most of them tried to run but the officials were really prepare for them.

===> http://www.metropillar.com/2016/04/kai-officials-apprehend-boys-urinating.html

How many toilets do they have on that long stretch of a bridge? Guess non. Then what are the options when nature challenges u at that middle of 3rd mainland bridge? Jump inside the lagoon or mess your ads up? Abeg free the boys jari.

1 Like

Re: KAI Officials Apprehend Boys Urinating On 3rd Mainland Bridge In Lagos (photos) by Gheritage(m): 1:21pm On Apr 02, 2016
ziccoit:

I don't usually reply to post like this but I thought may be I should do to let you know some things you might be missing.

EKITI was recently declared as state where people deafecate mostly in the open in Nigeria with some states such as Osun closely trailing behind. A look at those states would definitely reveal a common pattern- lack of public toilets. These are the states with low IGR and they never thought provision of such facilities is a way of boosting the IGR!

We don't really appreciate the extent to which that could contribute to the health of the nation because people's habits that lead to their poor state of health always kill them silently. In a saner society, within 10mins of your radius at every point in time; you should be able to locate some public toilets! It's a project for LG which could be carried out under PPP arrangement.

Some people stayed outside their home, for a larger part of the day, almost everyday because of the nature of their businesses or works. Are you telling me those people would have to hold urine and faeces till they get back to their homes.

I only pray you don't find yourself in a situation where if you don't urinate or deafecate within the next min, you would have to soil your body. The urgency might be the reason that pushed the guy to do the next most sensible thing.
What Osun state has to do with what is on ground... ****
Re: KAI Officials Apprehend Boys Urinating On 3rd Mainland Bridge In Lagos (photos) by Gheritage(m): 1:34pm On Apr 02, 2016
ebosed:

Quote of the year. Very balanced and unbiased. The government is to the blamed my brother. The bridge is about 7minutes drive from end to end if you are driving at 120km/h or 80miles/hr. Once you are on top of the bridge, it might take one up to 2 hours to treck the entire Lenght of the bridge depending on hour fast the individual can treck. Finally there is no single toilet on this bridge. Maybe the police men and the Lagos State ambulance services (LASAMBUS) office who stay so long on this bridge all day long, should please explain how they obey nature on this bridge. But the sad part of every law in the world is the "whosoever" factor. 10 people might commit an offense, and the law says 'whosoever is caught'. So anyone not caught is lucky and anyone caught is the 'whosoever' No law guarantees that all offenders would be caught. So sorry for the dudes.
Nice one
Re: KAI Officials Apprehend Boys Urinating On 3rd Mainland Bridge In Lagos (photos) by niceeric(m): 1:40pm On Apr 02, 2016
As for me, if piss hold me sotey I no fit hold am again, I will simply park at one service stop on the bridge, move to the side of my car and piss freeeely into the Lagoon!!!

the fishes would sure love it, the Lagoon itself would...I'll only watch out not to cause a short artificial rain for my ilaje bros that fish in d lagoon and save regular 'suicide divers'...great dudes they are!

and as I said once in a thread, if you're not in Lagos or a frequent visitor, STAY OFF THIRD MAINLAND BRIDGE TOPICS!!!.....you just won't get it!!...some dude talked about bushes on then around (could later b above) the bridge lol
Re: KAI Officials Apprehend Boys Urinating On 3rd Mainland Bridge In Lagos (photos) by IYANGBALI: 1:44pm On Apr 02, 2016
I only came to see the size of him preek
Re: KAI Officials Apprehend Boys Urinating On 3rd Mainland Bridge In Lagos (photos) by profmallory(m): 1:46pm On Apr 02, 2016
If na UK, would they be urinating on a bridge?. Meanwhile, this same people that was cuaght would never do such if outside the country, but since na lagos everything goes. People have to learn to be civil by force, just because everything used to "GO" in Naija doesnt make it right. Good move KAI
Re: KAI Officials Apprehend Boys Urinating On 3rd Mainland Bridge In Lagos (photos) by Bollinger(m): 1:54pm On Apr 02, 2016
ziccoit:

Let me ask, could it be possible for this urinator (guy) to reach a public toilet within 10mins of his radius? If no, government should be blamed. If yes, the man deserved to be punished.

That is no excuse. Unless the culprits are five years old, there is no reason for urinating in public. As grown ups, you have to try to plan your bodily functions. I know i do. Do you know what would happen to you in the U.S or Germany if caught? In America, you might as well kiss your life goodbye. if found guilty, especially in areas where children are, you would enrolled in a database meant for peodophiles. Which means you will never be able to live anywhere you want or get any job you like. They will restrict your choices. In germany, they will fine you so hard, it would not be funny. To give you an idea, dropping trash on the highway comes with a one thousand euro fine. What do you think they'll do to someone who urinates in public?
Re: KAI Officials Apprehend Boys Urinating On 3rd Mainland Bridge In Lagos (photos) by SirZeek(m): 2:18pm On Apr 02, 2016
So this KAI pple are stl working... i ply that area six times ib a week and that is just a normal practice. i have seen full grown men indecently exposing on that bridge in d name of defaecating while thousands of pple watch while driving in the traffic.. It isn't a new thing in Lagos
Re: KAI Officials Apprehend Boys Urinating On 3rd Mainland Bridge In Lagos (photos) by Nobody: 2:19pm On Apr 02, 2016
SAMBARRY:
bet nawa for you o. tongue

Ok like for example if wewe dey hold you and hold up dey for road nko? You nor go get down help yourself?na because the piss never hold you well,If e hold you well well you go bring out your John Thomas and relieve yourself tongue

Sometimes sef holding urine too long affects the kidneys.it's not good at all cool

Nigerian need to have that discipline. Ive been living in western country for over 15 years and hardly use the pyblic toilet. You plan your weeing ahead. You cant just be weeing and defecating anywhere public toilet available or not
Re: KAI Officials Apprehend Boys Urinating On 3rd Mainland Bridge In Lagos (photos) by SirZeek(m): 2:23pm On Apr 02, 2016
Bollinger:

That is no excuse. Unless the culprits are five years old, there is no reason for urinating in public. As grown ups, you have to try to plan your bodily functions. I know i do. Do you know what would happen to you in the U.S or Germany if caught? In America, you might as well kiss your life goodbye. if found guilty, especially in areas where children are, you would enrolled in a database meant for peodophiles. Which means you will never be able to live anywhere you want or get any job you like. They will restrict your choices. In germany, they will fine you so hard, it would not be funny. To give you an idea, dropping trash on the highway comes with a one thousand euro fine. What do you think they'll do to someone who urinates in public?

You obviously have no idea about d nature of the bridge. you don't know what it means to be stuck for over three hours on that bridge... cos if u do, you perspective of the whole issue would change
Re: KAI Officials Apprehend Boys Urinating On 3rd Mainland Bridge In Lagos (photos) by SAMBARRY: 2:28pm On Apr 02, 2016
toyetade:

Nigerian need to have that discipline. Ive been living in western country for over 15 years and hardly use the pyblic toilet. You plan your weeing ahead. You cant just be weeing and defecating anywhere public toilet available or not
it's law of nature you can't help IT unless you urinate inside your car
Re: KAI Officials Apprehend Boys Urinating On 3rd Mainland Bridge In Lagos (photos) by Bollinger(m): 2:31pm On Apr 02, 2016
SirZeek:

You obviously have no idea about d nature of the bridge. you don't know what it means to be stuck for over three hours on that bridge... cos if u do, you perspective of the whole issue would change

I actually do. I have a job where there are some places we go to where stepping out of our vehicles could mean instant death. We always had to carry a bottle in our vehicles for bodily functions. Another example. One day i went to berlin with the family. My kids started crying they wanted to pee and there were no restaurants in sight. Too easy, all i had to do was take out the container we always had in car and they pee'd in it. There is no excuse for public urination. The only authorized area to pee in public is a wood line. Nature will recycle it.

1 Like

Re: KAI Officials Apprehend Boys Urinating On 3rd Mainland Bridge In Lagos (photos) by rhektor(m): 2:40pm On Apr 02, 2016
asuustrike2009:

So he urinate there cos na he toilet ba? Are there no bushes around if it was urgent? Or better still the government should build toilet close to the bridge.

Bush for where? Have you been in the middle of 3rd mb before?
Re: KAI Officials Apprehend Boys Urinating On 3rd Mainland Bridge In Lagos (photos) by bigerboy200: 2:42pm On Apr 02, 2016
This guys funny ohh..where dem wan run go for 3MB??
Re: KAI Officials Apprehend Boys Urinating On 3rd Mainland Bridge In Lagos (photos) by demzey(m): 2:56pm On Apr 02, 2016
Dharniel:

gringringringringrin

"bushes" on the almighty third mainland bridge. Have you ever been to Lagos?
lol, wen i saw d guys post earlier, i wanted to bash him bt i new odas would. He tinks the bridge is like the one in his village, that within 20 steps you are at the other end, and there is a bush there, waiting for him to baptize dem with his urine
Re: KAI Officials Apprehend Boys Urinating On 3rd Mainland Bridge In Lagos (photos) by olamixx(m): 3:04pm On Apr 02, 2016
thank God
Re: KAI Officials Apprehend Boys Urinating On 3rd Mainland Bridge In Lagos (photos) by prophetfire: 3:06pm On Apr 02, 2016
ziccoit:

Let me ask, could it be possible for this urinator (guy) to reach a public toilet within 10mins of his radius? If no, government should be blamed. If yes, the man deserved to be punished.
tell them. What have they provided to stop this?
Re: KAI Officials Apprehend Boys Urinating On 3rd Mainland Bridge In Lagos (photos) by xtervaganza(m): 3:08pm On Apr 02, 2016
sokia:
nice one, we Nigerian behave like animalz
even in foreign countries they pee in big waters like the one under 3mlb

So the Kai guys are just bastards. Did their pee hurt anybody, anything or destroy something
Re: KAI Officials Apprehend Boys Urinating On 3rd Mainland Bridge In Lagos (photos) by Bobbysmart6(m): 3:30pm On Apr 02, 2016
Nigerians ee.so dey wnt 2 see"plz dnt urinate here"b4 dey knw it forbiding too.
Re: KAI Officials Apprehend Boys Urinating On 3rd Mainland Bridge In Lagos (photos) by Bollinger(m): 3:56pm On Apr 02, 2016
xtervaganza:
even in foreign countries they pee in big waters like the one under 3mlb

So the Kai guys are just bastards. Did their pee hurt anybody, anything or destroy something

Obviously there are id.iots in every country but if they do it and get caught, their punishment would be worse than what would happen in Nigeria. By the way which countries are you referring to?
Re: KAI Officials Apprehend Boys Urinating On 3rd Mainland Bridge In Lagos (photos) by JuanDeDios: 4:46pm On Apr 02, 2016
Flirtyjane:
Some group of boys who were seen urinating on the popular Third Mainland bridge in Lagos got more than they bargained for as they were apprehended by officials of the Kick Against Indiscipline (KAI).... Most of them tried to run but the officials were really prepare for them.

===> http://www.metropillar.com/2016/04/kai-officials-apprehend-boys-urinating.html
Where are the boys? You meant men. Some of you should go back to primary school, I swear.
Re: KAI Officials Apprehend Boys Urinating On 3rd Mainland Bridge In Lagos (photos) by PrinceEvolution(m): 5:16pm On Apr 02, 2016
u gat brain mannnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn!!!!!
ziccoit:

Re: KAI Officials Apprehend Boys Urinating On 3rd Mainland Bridge In Lagos (photos) by 4C2215131: 5:34pm On Apr 02, 2016
blackberlin:

Bushman, have you ever seen a bush on a bridge before?

Before putting laws in place, amenities should be put in place first!

Wondered why you bothered giving a retort to the OP you quoted. They say the youth should take over but if one should judge by the intellectualism of the youth taking bearing from their comments and posts in Naira...then the country is done for!
Re: KAI Officials Apprehend Boys Urinating On 3rd Mainland Bridge In Lagos (photos) by VajanahDischaj(f): 6:14pm On Apr 02, 2016
cut their prick and give to dogs to chew.
Re: KAI Officials Apprehend Boys Urinating On 3rd Mainland Bridge In Lagos (photos) by Btruth: 6:14pm On Apr 02, 2016
KAI & WAI same thing for me. In as much something is kicking against indiscipline in our society.

Kudos to KAI officials. grin
Re: KAI Officials Apprehend Boys Urinating On 3rd Mainland Bridge In Lagos (photos) by Inova(m): 6:17pm On Apr 02, 2016
asuustrike2009:

Your quote is evidence that you have not been to Lagos or the island before. Where is the bush on third mainland bridge? Just pray you're not in the position of those guys when in heavy traffic there. Maybe you will do it inside your car or the public transport
Re: KAI Officials Apprehend Boys Urinating On 3rd Mainland Bridge In Lagos (photos) by Nobody: 7:02pm On Apr 02, 2016
Inova:

Your quote is evidence that you have not been to Lagos or the island before. Where is the bush on third mainland bridge? Just pray you're not in the position of those guys when in heavy traffic there. Maybe you will do it inside your car or the public transport
I hear
Re: KAI Officials Apprehend Boys Urinating On 3rd Mainland Bridge In Lagos (photos) by ayindejimmy(m): 9:08pm On Apr 02, 2016
blackberlin:

Bushman, have you ever seen a bush on a bridge before?

Before putting laws in place, amenities should be put in place first!

wait ...so if there is no law on weeing and pooing indiscriminately people won't have the common sense to do it modestly ?
Re: KAI Officials Apprehend Boys Urinating On 3rd Mainland Bridge In Lagos (photos) by Nobody: 9:48pm On Apr 02, 2016
ayindejimmy:

wait ...so if there is no law on weeing and pooing indiscriminately people won't have the common sense to do it modestly ?

I dont know 4u ooo
Re: KAI Officials Apprehend Boys Urinating On 3rd Mainland Bridge In Lagos (photos) by dealbest: 9:17am On Apr 03, 2016
Naija home of drama.. Where were dey wen this was happening..

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How A Teacher Was Killed On Her Way To Buy Easter Clothes In Aba (Photo) / Man, 24, Caught Defiling Neighbour’s 3-year-old Daughter / Woman Docked After Duping Catholic Church Society Members (pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.