Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,865 members, 7,810,296 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:16 AM

Guys I Need Ur Help Real Quick - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Guys I Need Ur Help Real Quick (1408 Views)

Dr In The House I Need Ur Med Advice / Guys, I Pray That You Check This Out.It will mean so much to me. Please / I Need Ur Suggestions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guys I Need Ur Help Real Quick by Gebbson007(m): 10:10pm On Apr 01, 2016
pm guys I really need it advice.
early this evening ,I was at d dinning table as usual working wif my PC and am kinda person wo hears d slightest noise .our house help was in kitchen washing d plates wen I heard her whispering 2 her self "she finks she is smart abi she n d whole family go take plate eat finish Na me go cm wash am ,well I will do my own wickedness back shabi she self get dota I go wicked her too" she strted dis wired act wen she WS told to eat rice 1 afternoon den she replied saying she's tired of rice oooo,n ma sis is preggy 6/7 months she can't really cook much ,I do help in d kitchen too atyms.so guys shud I tell my sis ¿
Re: Guys I Need Ur Help Real Quick by Ramanto(m): 10:14pm On Apr 01, 2016
SUBJECT HER TO A SERIOUS INTERROGATION BEFORE DECIDING ON WHAT TO DO

1 Like

Re: Guys I Need Ur Help Real Quick by lady25(f): 10:17pm On Apr 01, 2016
Please do
Re: Guys I Need Ur Help Real Quick by Mskrisx(f): 10:25pm On Apr 01, 2016
With immediate effect

1 Like

Re: Guys I Need Ur Help Real Quick by Cutehector(m): 10:40pm On Apr 01, 2016
Just fire her already...

1 Like

Re: Guys I Need Ur Help Real Quick by Gebbson007(m): 11:13pm On Apr 01, 2016
Ramanto:
SUBJECT HER TO A SERIOUS INTERROGATION BEFORE DECIDING ON WHAT TO DO
v been contemplating on doing DAT dat after d whole ous myt v traveled 2 dream land
Re: Guys I Need Ur Help Real Quick by Gebbson007(m): 11:14pm On Apr 01, 2016
Mskrisx:
With immediate effect
would love 2 do DAT but on d other hand I tot of her education n so on
Re: Guys I Need Ur Help Real Quick by menix(m): 1:19am On Apr 02, 2016
Fire her before its late..

I won't be surprise u guyz ve eaten food prepared with her feces nd urine..

1 Like

Re: Guys I Need Ur Help Real Quick by naijathings(m): 3:08am On Apr 02, 2016
Gebbson007:

v been contemplating on doing DAT dat after d whole ous myt v traveled 2 dream land

so you heard someone who has unrestricted access to the kitchen where the whole house eats from... you heard her saying such threatening and disturbing stuff and you can not call her with a very loud voice and look her in the eye and tel her to repeat herself and give explanations for such utterance ? angry

you want to wait till when everyone has gone to bed so that two of you will sit up and she can whisper those words into your ear right ? na you sabi wetin two of una get together.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guys I Need Ur Help Real Quick by Pidggin(f): 3:56am On Apr 02, 2016
You may end up being one of her victims if you don't report her.
Re: Guys I Need Ur Help Real Quick by Gebbson007(m): 10:52am On Apr 02, 2016
naijathings:

so you heard someone who has unrestricted access to the kitchen where the whole house eats from... you heard her saying such threatening and disturbing stuff and you can not call her with a very loud voice and look her in the eye and tel her to repeat herself and give explanations for such utterance ? angry

you want to wait till when everyone has gone to bed so that two of you will sit up and she can whisper those words into your ear right ? na you sabi wetin two of una get together.

lv Ur advise .BT its Nt every thing u solve by shouting bsided she's Nt in charge of cooking its Eda I do it or ma sis cux she doesn't no HW to cook and we never can tell it myt b an empty tlk,beside we all get angry n flair up 1nc in a while
Re: Guys I Need Ur Help Real Quick by sisisioge: 10:56am On Apr 02, 2016
Gebbson007:

lv Ur advise .BT its Nt every thing u solve by shouting bsided she's Nt in charge of cooking its Eda I do it or ma sis cux she doesn't no HW to cook and we never can tell it myt b an empty tlk,beside we all get angry n flair up 1nc in a while

It appears you have it all figured. Go on and handle it then...it is well.
Re: Guys I Need Ur Help Real Quick by Nobody: 12:17pm On Apr 02, 2016
You must tell your sister.
Re: Guys I Need Ur Help Real Quick by Nobody: 12:30pm On Apr 02, 2016
I see why we have a dysfunctional system.

So no one in the above posts can actually de-escalate things and try set her right?

What happened to trying to see things her way? Asking why feels that way? Was she paid to do the dishes always? If no what was the agreement?

Explain why her thought process is wrong and try make her feel embarrassed for such. It's not everything you go all gun vlazijg about abeg. We do not have all the details and we truly don't know how this house help is treated.
Re: Guys I Need Ur Help Real Quick by Nobody: 12:50pm On Apr 02, 2016
Instead of explaining, I would call her out and make sure we all know what she said. She whispered what she said so she KNEW what she was saying was wrong. But thankfully the wife's brother, the OP, heard. Over here, people get arrested for making threats. There are things one should not take lightly. If I were the OP's sister I would want her out of my house. How dare she come into my house and complain about the food she is being given and now it has escalated to her utterring threats.

x240:

So no one in the above posts can actually de-escalate things and try set her right?

What happened to trying to see things her way? Asking why feels that way? Was she paid to do the dishes always? If no what was the agreement?

Explain why her thought process is wrong and try make her feel embarrassed for such. It's not everything you go all gun vlazijg about abeg. We do not have all the details and we truly don't know how this house help is treated.

1 Like

Re: Guys I Need Ur Help Real Quick by Gebbson007(m): 1:17pm On Apr 02, 2016
x240:

sir bout d treatment issue we dnt treat her bad at all she has equal right like every other person in d ous I even go as far as sharing fin Wif her in monetary terms .no 1 is perfect thou
Re: Guys I Need Ur Help Real Quick by Nobody: 1:25pm On Apr 02, 2016
Yieldings:
Instead of explaining, I would call her out and make sure we all know what she said. She whispered what she said so she KNEW what she was saying was wrong. But thankfully the wife's brother, the OP, heard. Over here, people get arrested for making threats. There are things one should not take lightly. If I were the OP's sister I would want her out of my house. How dare she come into my house and complain about the food she is being given and now it has escalated to her utterring threats.

Her statement was straight up explanatory. From the tone, "She has a daughter " . I.e she has a daughter whom she wont want to put through the same ordeal the househelp is being put through. I won't want to make conclusions but from known history about househelps, most are traumatized, overworked , maltreated and not given any opportunities and if we were to live in a civilised society most people would be behind bars for child abuse and child labour.

Ask the op how old is the girl and you would be shocked that she is underage, does not attend any school or vocational institution.
Re: Guys I Need Ur Help Real Quick by SkinnyDude(m): 3:04pm On Apr 02, 2016
i will rush in to that kitchen, and tear her slap... lubbish

2 Likes

Re: Guys I Need Ur Help Real Quick by Gebbson007(m): 3:21pm On Apr 02, 2016
x240:

Her statement was straight up explanatory. From the tone, "She has a daughter " . I.e she has a daughter whom she wont want to put through the same ordeal the househelp is being put through. I won't want to make conclusions but from known history about househelps, most are traumatized, overworked , maltreated and not given any opportunities and if we were to live in a civilised society most people would be behind bars for child abuse and child labour.

Ask the op how old is the girl and you would be shocked that she is underage, does not attend any school or vocational institution.

sir she is 16 n Nt maltreated
Re: Guys I Need Ur Help Real Quick by eyinjuege: 5:19pm On Apr 02, 2016
There's no problem here.

Tell your sister what should heard her say,and let her be returned back to her family.

She obviously doesn't enjoy staying with you guys anymore.

1 Like

Re: Guys I Need Ur Help Real Quick by austine4real(m): 7:42pm On Apr 02, 2016
U knw what to do y asking us?
Or is it because u won't be able to....... Any more?
Re: Guys I Need Ur Help Real Quick by Beremx(f): 7:53pm On Apr 02, 2016
x240:

Explain why her thought process is wrong and try make her feel embarrassed for such.
It's not everything you go all gun vlazijg about abeg. We do not have all the details and we truly don't know how this house help is treated.
No time for all that abeg. she should be fired immediately!!

2 Likes

Re: Guys I Need Ur Help Real Quick by VintageCocktail(m): 9:38pm On Apr 02, 2016
Gebbson007:

sir she is 16 n Nt maltreated
And how old are your sister's children.? You may not see any maltreatment but for a sixteen years old to utter such then there is surely fire on the mountain.
Getting her out of the house without solving the underlying problems is a recipe for disaster. Call her and ask her with an open mind, without joining sides what's the problem. A 16 years old is still a child. Who is she to you, a relation or someone picked from the street.

(1) (Reply)

Be A Distributor ,wholesaler Or Retailer Of Our Baby Diaper / Pretty Female Pilot Celebrates Wedding Anniversary With Co-pilot Husband.Photos / ...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.