Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,234 members, 7,811,651 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 04:39 PM

Anambra Teenager Designed And Built This Drone (Video) - Science/Technology (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Anambra Teenager Designed And Built This Drone (Video) (30400 Views)

Bicycle Which Rides On Water Designed By A Ghanaian Man (Photos) / Video: This Will Shock You...see What These Kids In Enugu Designed And Built! / Triketor: Mini-Tractor Designed And Built In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anambra Teenager Designed And Built This Drone (Video) by NwaEzefuNaMba(m): 9:32am On Apr 02, 2016
Igbos been doing Africa proud since origin!!

Proud to be Igbo born!!

Uwa mu ozor, aga'm abu nwafor Igbo.

Igbo powerrrrr!!!!!!!!!
Re: Anambra Teenager Designed And Built This Drone (Video) by cruzclinton1(m): 9:34am On Apr 02, 2016
SeyiLawson:

He is Nigerian not igbo

Sharap,idiot........I don't know When u
Yorubas will stop this Una jealous hatred...accept d fact that we igbos re d greatest in this contraption called nigeria. Without our hard work,skills and our gift from Almighty chukwu okike abiama(our natural resources) u all will be like all this sumalian beggers ........
Re: Anambra Teenager Designed And Built This Drone (Video) by Bnladan(m): 9:35am On Apr 02, 2016
All I can see is a MAN not a BOY controlling a drone. Did he purchase it? Did he create it? Op pls tell us and dis tym around show us d framework and d technology with d pictures of d "biafraan" at work as u called him undecided angry grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anambra Teenager Designed And Built This Drone (Video) by Nobody: 9:36am On Apr 02, 2016
angry
Re: Anambra Teenager Designed And Built This Drone (Video) by Bnladan(m): 9:38am On Apr 02, 2016
NwaEzefuNaMba:
Igbos been doing Africa proud since origin!!
it's lyk u re high on Orijin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Anambra Teenager Designed And Built This Drone (Video) by Deen77: 9:41am On Apr 02, 2016
I pray we move pass this hatred, election is over. We have to move on, every youths from all tribes are marginalized. They mortgage our future, when in d assembly sharing our wealth, they don't call themselves Biafra, Hausa or Yoruba.

Look at there house in the village, mansion with constant light, water and a beautiful compound. The money that can use to develop the community. Some community lack water, ordinary water they can provide there people. But we fight and kill for them, ask for there children?, American, UK or Dubai.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Anambra Teenager Designed And Built This Drone (Video) by gungab(m): 9:42am On Apr 02, 2016
wtf this thing is assembled but he try sha

1 Like

Re: Anambra Teenager Designed And Built This Drone (Video) by nini007(m): 9:45am On Apr 02, 2016
IamAtribalist:
cool Toy helicopter available for sale for a few thousands. cool
you r just a silly person. Learn to distinguish toys from real inventions. Better still, u can keep ur mouth shut!
Re: Anambra Teenager Designed And Built This Drone (Video) by barragan: 9:46am On Apr 02, 2016
This is disgraceful! grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Anambra Teenager Designed And Built This Drone (Video) by tnktosin(m): 9:46am On Apr 02, 2016
First of all that is not a teenager.
Secondly that toy was assembled not designed and built by the dude.
I know someone will soon call me a biafra hater for saying the bitter truth.
A friend of mine here in Delta State built the frame of his airplanes but the engines, RC and LiPO batteries are all imported.
If not for the exchange rate I'd have procured and assembled mine.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anambra Teenager Designed And Built This Drone (Video) by Nobody: 9:48am On Apr 02, 2016
IamAtribalist:

See the helicopter you are talking about. Its been around for awhile. And now people can buy parts and assemble. Grow up.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WJ1tG1c2K_0
the tin wey dey pain me be sai u no fit do one
Re: Anambra Teenager Designed And Built This Drone (Video) by Nobody: 9:50am On Apr 02, 2016
uduak2016:

"Toy helicopter" as you said that is combustion/fuel driven? NO TOY IS COMBUSTION/FUEL POWERED OKAY....WILL KILL KIDS OKAY! Only a blind and envious person will not see the fuel container he incorporated in the drone to power its propeller.

I don't want haters on my thread!

You're actually doing the boy a disfavor.

Expand your horizon. If you have access to Nairaland then you also have access to towerhobbies.com

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anambra Teenager Designed And Built This Drone (Video) by Skywalker5(m): 9:55am On Apr 02, 2016
uduak2016:

"Toy helicopter" as you said that is combustion/fuel driven? NO TOY IS COMBUSTION/FUEL POWERED OKAY....WILL KILL KIDS OKAY! Only a blind and envious person will not see the fuel container he incorporated in the drone to power its propeller.

I don't want haters on my thread!

combustion/Fuel driven?

Wow.Just did a google search and its actually powered by hydrogen fuel.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Anambra Teenager Designed And Built This Drone (Video) by Niyinficient(m): 10:13am On Apr 02, 2016
uduak2016:

As your name suggests...Leave my thread yoruba envious hater. They rear their envious heads at anything Igbo made...

Even as I no support wetin dat IamAtribalistic guy dey talk...it's shameful of u to think anyone dat says anytin contrary to igbos and their deeds is Yoruba....biko...wetin Yorubas do Igbos na? must Yoruba come in every of Igbos issue?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anambra Teenager Designed And Built This Drone (Video) by ewizard1: 10:28am On Apr 02, 2016
uduak2016:

As your name suggests...Leave my thread yoruba envious hater. They rear their envious heads at anything Igbo made...
You actually displayed your whole foolishness by quoting him even after he has proved himself with fact.

Next time... Just say "busted" in your mind and act like you didnt see such post! wink

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anambra Teenager Designed And Built This Drone (Video) by ewizard1: 10:29am On Apr 02, 2016
Skywalker5:

combustion/Fuel driven?

Wow.Just did a google search and its actually powered by hydrogen fuel.
Ignore the oponu!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Anambra Teenager Designed And Built This Drone (Video) by ewizard1: 10:32am On Apr 02, 2016
nini007:
you r just a silly person. Learn to distinguish toys from real inventions. Better still, u can keep ur mouth shut!
Maybe you should do that instead!

Thats not a new invention, i wouldnt say its a toy but that man in the video didnt invent it! undecided

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anambra Teenager Designed And Built This Drone (Video) by Danfuster(m): 10:33am On Apr 02, 2016
can't seem to comprehend why them igbo Bros don't wanna see a Yoruba poo in the loo... Wetin dem do una sef angry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Anambra Teenager Designed And Built This Drone (Video) by introvertedsoul: 10:38am On Apr 02, 2016
Nothing new here. . . A proud Yoruba son in Oyo state already built a better live size version.
So omo Igbo shut up grin

https://www.nairaland.com/2976426/nigerian-man-builds-helicopter-oyo

[img]http://i.onthe.io/vllkyt6ihj946sotm.7cc3b7a9.jpg[/img]

[img]http://i.onthe.io/vllkyt49aqrh3stak.441a6040.jpg[/img]

[img]http://i.onthe.io/vllkyt1tdhh3kb2lvg.f80e4e59.jpg[/img]

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Anambra Teenager Designed And Built This Drone (Video) by somegirl1: 10:46am On Apr 02, 2016
Unimpressed.
Igbos, Nigerians, Africans can and should do better.

3 Likes

Re: Anambra Teenager Designed And Built This Drone (Video) by ruggedboy01: 10:48am On Apr 02, 2016
Re: Anambra Teenager Designed And Built This Drone (Video) by Flamezreal(m): 10:55am On Apr 02, 2016
grin grin my pipo! my pipo!!
Re: Anambra Teenager Designed And Built This Drone (Video) by BlackBaron: 10:56am On Apr 02, 2016
uduak2016:
Anambra Teenager Designed and Built This Drone!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J_ywPcbDv6o
While I have previously seen and appreciated the guy's effort in the video. This video was uploaded last year which I found while searching for 'drones Nigeria'. I'm not sure of the need to claim he's from where you claim him to be from while he clearly stated he's from Warri under the original video description.

Gabriel Emerewah is the original owner of this video

Here's the original video link
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BhRf6Ur_P04

Mods, Seun, lalasticala, Mynd44

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Anambra Teenager Designed And Built This Drone (Video) by ajealadick(m): 11:01am On Apr 02, 2016
na wao! Igbos and fraudulent claims.
1. Is this old bearded man a teen?
This helicopter is not built by him, at best he bought the kit with instructions on how to assemble it from Aliexpress.com. The heiicopter is a Syma model helicopter with 4 way controller.

uduak2016:

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Anambra Teenager Designed And Built This Drone (Video) by Flamezreal(m): 11:02am On Apr 02, 2016
cruzclinton1:

Sharap,idiot........I don't know When u
Yorubas will stop this Una jealous hatred...accept d fact that we igbos re d greatest in this contraption called nigeria. Without our hard work,skills and our gift from Almighty chukwu okike abiama(our natural resources) u all will be like all this sumalian beggers ........
This type of mindset has done Igbo more harm than good since 60s.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Anambra Teenager Designed And Built This Drone (Video) by opius: 11:24am On Apr 02, 2016
GOOD
Re: Anambra Teenager Designed And Built This Drone (Video) by Nobody: 11:27am On Apr 02, 2016
uduak2016:

Good stuff! My concern is on the health and safety aspect of it's operation if it crashes into someone.

I think relevant authorities need to implement restrictions.
Re: Anambra Teenager Designed And Built This Drone (Video) by tottinova: 11:37am On Apr 02, 2016
uduak2016:

Hunger pushes MAN Into self actualization
Re: Anambra Teenager Designed And Built This Drone (Video) by Kennitrust(m): 11:47am On Apr 02, 2016
And the drone could not return again!

1 Like

Re: Anambra Teenager Designed And Built This Drone (Video) by macaranta(m): 11:49am On Apr 02, 2016
Honestly...this is a toy helicopter (RC-Models).The controller can't possibly be designed by him.Nice Try.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Anambra Teenager Designed And Built This Drone (Video) by macaranta(m): 11:50am On Apr 02, 2016
Kennitrust:
And the drone could not return again!

You noticed??he wore his glasses back to check ..grin that's how Nicom-sat1 went up and didn't come back again. Lol

1 Like

Re: Anambra Teenager Designed And Built This Drone (Video) by fkj950ax(m): 11:53am On Apr 02, 2016
1. This isn't a drone, but a remote controlled helicopter. Sold in Shoprite for N40,000+

2. Can also be ordered from eBay, alibaba, Aliexpress etc etc.

3. Chap sure isn't a teenager.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Why Do Cockroaches Die With Their Belly Facing Up? / Do It Yourself Thread: How To Install A Ceiling Fan (new Room Or Old) / Have You Been Bitten By A Cockroach Before?11

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.