Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,468 members, 7,816,093 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:37 AM

The List Of Isp In Akure Or Ondo Only Plzzzz - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / The List Of Isp In Akure Or Ondo Only Plzzzz (605 Views)

The Best ISP In Surulere Area, Lagos? / Sites Hackers Plzzzz. / The Best ISP In Nigeria? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The List Of Isp In Akure Or Ondo Only Plzzzz by asheggy: 10:59pm On Jul 28, 2009
Plz member of the house, i want to open a cafe in Akure and i will like to know any of the ISP that are in the environ only and there website or email address. I mean Akure or Ondo only.

u can send me info tru this email asheggy@yahoo.com or call this no 08051928291

Thanks
Re: The List Of Isp In Akure Or Ondo Only Plzzzz by egin2(m): 3:09pm On Jul 30, 2009
which type of internet access are you intrested in wireless? v-sat or what you can talk to me on 08033738123 if you are really intrested cos i am into cafe installation and management right in Akure

(1) (Reply)

Usb Ports Of My Laptop Not Functioning / Get Connected Easily With Vsat On A Wholesale Bandwidth As Low As 500$ For 30sys / What Do Any Body Know About Active X On Yahoomessenger ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.