Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,428 members, 7,830,145 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 04:53 PM

Buhari, Obama, Other World Leaders In Group Pics At The Nuclear Security Summit - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari, Obama, Other World Leaders In Group Pics At The Nuclear Security Summit (29769 Views)

Ateke Tom Receives Award From Niger Delta Disabled Persons Group (pics) / Buhari: Obama Goes For Medical Treatment: A Comparison pics / Pictures Of Buhari At The Nuclear Summit In Washington DC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari, Obama, Other World Leaders In Group Pics At The Nuclear Security Summit by nigeriapolitics(f): 9:02am On Apr 02, 2016
winj:
Even Turkishe president is dressed in civilized way.
Only Buhari dress like mallam
Am very proud of d president dressing, it makes him stand out, it shows that his proud n promoting of his cultural identity n value. If e's on suit u will blame him for hypocrisy of not practising wat e preach abt GROW Naira.
Am a good student of history n to some measure, av liberated myself from neo colonialism. No culture is superior to mine. Am black n proud. Doo not too happy wit d fuel scarcity, let him fix d problem @home first.

1 Like

Re: Buhari, Obama, Other World Leaders In Group Pics At The Nuclear Security Summit by MyGeneration(m): 9:04am On Apr 02, 2016
Wat does he know is d meaning of nuclear not to talk of summit
Re: Buhari, Obama, Other World Leaders In Group Pics At The Nuclear Security Summit by agbangam: 9:04am On Apr 02, 2016
Wen in few weeks der is enough fuel, den dey wud move on to light and d light comes regular. Wat else will d wailers wail about , oh I forgot d economy and wen d economy picks up again, den u wud see dem start screaming baba is d best President. Patience Nig. we are in a safe hands unlike d 16yrs waste of a govt.
Re: Buhari, Obama, Other World Leaders In Group Pics At The Nuclear Security Summit by Raskasal(m): 9:07am On Apr 02, 2016
raker300:
He looks lost in that pic

As lost as u were
Re: Buhari, Obama, Other World Leaders In Group Pics At The Nuclear Security Summit by Tipsterwaxxxzy: 9:09am On Apr 02, 2016
God bless you bro
LudaChriz:

Zombie, how many African President do u see there?

Nigeria can not even boost of solar energy yet talk more of nuclear
Re: Buhari, Obama, Other World Leaders In Group Pics At The Nuclear Security Summit by honvalid(m): 9:10am On Apr 02, 2016
Suganmu ajala dadandindin oponu which country is next? Wey hin dey smile like cat
Re: Buhari, Obama, Other World Leaders In Group Pics At The Nuclear Security Summit by highzeek94: 9:13am On Apr 02, 2016
raker300:
He looks lost in that pic

You would look lost In that pix. Trust me
Re: Buhari, Obama, Other World Leaders In Group Pics At The Nuclear Security Summit by ObiOkpor(m): 9:17am On Apr 02, 2016
herbie27:
jst imagine how his representing us in the international scene.

His suppose to go on suit and not that robe he wore, and he looks lost.
Keep shut young lad. He's dressing is all right. Must we copy the white? He looks smart, and well representing the African culture.
Re: Buhari, Obama, Other World Leaders In Group Pics At The Nuclear Security Summit by WealthPhillips(m): 9:19am On Apr 02, 2016
Aboki will always be aboki.. Everybody gave hi5 Baba left his own like a football coach telling a striker somtin mischievous..
Re: Buhari, Obama, Other World Leaders In Group Pics At The Nuclear Security Summit by Nobody: 9:21am On Apr 02, 2016
AntiWailer:
Only Nigerians expect him to send a minister. Those other leaders too dnt have job i guess.

Very dunce wailers.

Russia also has an economic and fuel crisis. Russia has a lot of nuclear weapons. Russia is not present.

Nigeria is in a worse situation. With insurgents. Its an important excuse to give not to be present. WTH is he doing there with all the problems we have. It reeks of a lack of direction and inferiority complex.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari, Obama, Other World Leaders In Group Pics At The Nuclear Security Summit by oloriooko(m): 9:22am On Apr 02, 2016
AntiWailer:
Only Nigerians expect him to send a minister. Those other leaders too dnt have job i guess.

Very dunce wailers.

Those other leaders have structures in place, they have viabke nuclear programs they are presently using but PMB whose home is in disarray and does NOT have any nuclear program nor viable plan to explore nuclear science is seen looking like fish out of water among presidents with genuine plans for their country.
Re: Buhari, Obama, Other World Leaders In Group Pics At The Nuclear Security Summit by Roadmap27(m): 9:23am On Apr 02, 2016
LudaChriz:

Zombie, how many African President do u see there?

Nigeria can not even boost of solar energy yet talk more of nuclear

Your Brain shall never malfunction
Re: Buhari, Obama, Other World Leaders In Group Pics At The Nuclear Security Summit by Nobody: 9:23am On Apr 02, 2016
winj:
Even Turkish president is dressed in civilized way.
Only Buhari dress like mallam

Why are u like this? What does suit have to do wt anything? Pls criticize important things and not useless nonsense. Ode.
Re: Buhari, Obama, Other World Leaders In Group Pics At The Nuclear Security Summit by oloriooko(m): 9:24am On Apr 02, 2016
MyGeneration:
Wat does he know is d meaning of nuclear not to talk of summit
grin grin grin grin
You give me laugh grin
Re: Buhari, Obama, Other World Leaders In Group Pics At The Nuclear Security Summit by Daniel6(m): 9:26am On Apr 02, 2016
sLentlover7778:
Must we all pray & fast for 40days &40night before Buhari will realise he is the president of Nigeria... this man is a joke
if their country is in a mess like Nigeria they won't attend the summit, it is about knowing your priority per time.
Re: Buhari, Obama, Other World Leaders In Group Pics At The Nuclear Security Summit by Roadmap27(m): 9:27am On Apr 02, 2016
Agunechemba1:

Buhari is the highest fraud of the 21st century.
He is an illiterate dictator
He is a paedophile
He is Evil.

We know the real world leaders.Those guys there knows that a Nepa Bill holder has nothing to contribute to the world at large.

So why am I not seeing other African presidents there?
If not for his lust for traveling, he knows that Nigeria's presence is as good as useless in this summit.

Honestly let not be bias. Buari has no reason to be there, it seems the did not. Understand what they mean by Nuclear Power summit. Do Nigeria ever dream of that? Am getting disappointed in this administration.
Re: Buhari, Obama, Other World Leaders In Group Pics At The Nuclear Security Summit by Daniel6(m): 9:29am On Apr 02, 2016
AntiWailer:

Very dunce wailers.

misplaced priority,he shouldn't forget he is the minister of petroleum
Re: Buhari, Obama, Other World Leaders In Group Pics At The Nuclear Security Summit by nairapolice: 9:30am On Apr 02, 2016
I wonder how many times buhari washes this cloth in a week that he wears it everyday
Re: Buhari, Obama, Other World Leaders In Group Pics At The Nuclear Security Summit by anetuno(m): 9:33am On Apr 02, 2016
homerac7:

You are the zombie here.

Nigeria has a nuclear programme.

There's a mini-nuclear reactor in operation in Nigeria's Ahmadu Bello University, managed by Energy Commission of Nigeira.

Nigeria is planning to build at least two (2)) nos nuclear power plants. The preliminary studies are on presently.

Oil & gas producing companies use neclear materials in their operation. Nigeria is a world major oil and gas producing country.

Hospitals worldwide, including Nigeria, use medical nuclear materials for treatment and management of some diseases. Those materials are highly regulated internationally.

Nigeria has high Uranium deposit between Nafada (Gombe state) and Azare (Bauchi) and Potiskum (Yobe) axis. That makes Nigeria a potential miner of nuclear minerals.

Hope you have been schooled enough why you are the zombie?
Keep fooling yourself till eternity, so because we use nuclear materials in hospitals and in oil exploration your president now has the right to waste the country's resources in this harsh economic environment junketing round the world. Niger has the largest uranium deposit in Africa and mining and export started started many years ago, did you see their president there, or you think Niger doesn't have hospitals that use nuclear materials. So because you claim Nigeria is planning to build nuclear power plants so Obama will now tell Buhari how to build and protect them when our power generation has plummeted because the same Buhari doesn't know how to protect pipelines. Abeg go buy sense for market.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari, Obama, Other World Leaders In Group Pics At The Nuclear Security Summit by Eddufy(m): 9:34am On Apr 02, 2016
Paulpaulpaul:
I thought wailers said the summit is useless, I never expect Obama and others to be there.

How many other african leaders did u see in that picture. SMH dat man is just trying to tour the world esp USA before he kicks the bucket.
Re: Buhari, Obama, Other World Leaders In Group Pics At The Nuclear Security Summit by AreaFada2: 9:35am On Apr 02, 2016
AntiWailer:

Very dunce wailers.

Difference is in none of those countries do citizens wallow in darkness like nocturnal animals or take generators to queue at petrol stations. They left employed and largely prosperous citizens at home.

Just because Folorunso Alakija can lodge at Sheraton doesn't mean Iya Sulemon selling oranges must do so. Copy copy is not helping us
Re: Buhari, Obama, Other World Leaders In Group Pics At The Nuclear Security Summit by Nobody: 9:37am On Apr 02, 2016
jaymejate:
[size=15pt]Our president sev na wa o, weytin you no understand you de go attend. Werey, petrol don hit N200 per liter, you no do anything about it[/size]

LMAO!
Re: Buhari, Obama, Other World Leaders In Group Pics At The Nuclear Security Summit by Nobody: 9:38am On Apr 02, 2016
AreaFada2:

Difference is in none of those countries do citizens wallow in darkness like nocturnal animals or take generators to queue at petrol stations. They left employed and largely prosperous citizens at home.

Just because Folorunso Alakija can lodge at Sheraton doesn't mean Iya Sulemon selling oranges must do so. Copy copy is not helping us

Well said. LoLz!
Re: Buhari, Obama, Other World Leaders In Group Pics At The Nuclear Security Summit by AreaFada2: 9:39am On Apr 02, 2016
anetuno:

Keep fooling yourself till eternity, so because we use nuclear materials in hospitals and in oil exploration your president now has the right to waste the country's resources in this harsh economic environment junketing round the world. Niger has the largest uranium deposit in Africa and mining and export started started many years ago, did you see their president there, or you think Niger doesn't have hospitals that use nuclear materials. So because you claim Nigeria is planning to build nuclear power plants so Obama will now tell Buhari how to build and protect them when our power generation has plummeted because the same Buhari doesn't know how to protect pipelines. Abeg go buy sense for market.
Abeg take your favourite drink on me. Common sense is not common you know. Please dash some people sense. cheesy
Re: Buhari, Obama, Other World Leaders In Group Pics At The Nuclear Security Summit by 49cents(m): 9:39am On Apr 02, 2016
AntiWailer:

Very dunce wailers.

Other world you see there don't have their citizens queuing for fuel for hours at the filling station

Dunce Zombie
Re: Buhari, Obama, Other World Leaders In Group Pics At The Nuclear Security Summit by Nobody: 9:40am On Apr 02, 2016
janellemonae:

Russia also has an economic and fuel crisis. Russia has a lot of nuclear weapons. Russia is not present.

Nigeria is in a worse situation. With insurgents. Its an important excuse to give not to be present. WTH is he doing there with all the problems we have. It reeks of a lack of direction and inferiority complex.

*Clapping* Well said! smiley
Re: Buhari, Obama, Other World Leaders In Group Pics At The Nuclear Security Summit by Osezua: 9:40am On Apr 02, 2016
AntiWailer:

Very dunce wailers.

He has a lot of issues to attend to unlike his counterpart.
Re: Buhari, Obama, Other World Leaders In Group Pics At The Nuclear Security Summit by honorbule(m): 9:47am On Apr 02, 2016
collinsVP:
Na wah!
na only us no wear suit!

love my country, always standing out.
Look at the first image...that Arab Guy?. undecided
Re: Buhari, Obama, Other World Leaders In Group Pics At The Nuclear Security Summit by Paulpaulpaul(m): 9:47am On Apr 02, 2016
anetuno:

Zombie receive sense, the summit is useful to Obama and co whose countries have nuclear weapons, nuclear power plants and other nuclear programs. Your president has nothing to learn or contribute.

Zombie, the last time I checked, terrorism also bedevil Nigeria.
Re: Buhari, Obama, Other World Leaders In Group Pics At The Nuclear Security Summit by Nobody: 9:54am On Apr 02, 2016
Agunechemba1:

Buhari is the highest fraud of the 21st century.
He is an illiterate dictator
He is a paedophile
He is Evil.

We know the real world leaders.Those guys there knows that a Nepa Bill holder has nothing to contribute to the world at large.

So why am I not seeing other African presidents there?
If not for his lust for traveling, he knows that Nigeria's presence is as good as useless in this summit.

If you don't like that Why Don’t You Slip Into Something More Comfortable. Like A Coma
Re: Buhari, Obama, Other World Leaders In Group Pics At The Nuclear Security Summit by Nobody: 9:54am On Apr 02, 2016
Paulpaulpaul:
I thought wailers said the summit is useless, I never expect Obama and others to be there.
Nigeria really has no business at d nuclear summit as Nigeria is not a nuclear power. We have no plutonium or uranium, so what exactly is he going there for?!
Re: Buhari, Obama, Other World Leaders In Group Pics At The Nuclear Security Summit by jcross19: 9:55am On Apr 02, 2016
Babacele:
you spew nonsense because of your ignorance and hatred. Apart from security reasons, Nigeria has radioactive minerals which can power atomic processes eg power stations and bombs. President Buhari isnt clueless n understands the economic and security implications of participating in a very important global discussion like the alternative energy from Nuclear sources ,viz-a-viz global terrorism issues. Hate- filled hearts and a pretentious ignorance is a more dangerous bomb mix than a Nuke.
see buffoon!!!!!! . Most elements can under goes radioactivity so which will make most countries to have deposit of any mineral in their soil , so now what's special about ours? You can only use uranium,plantonium or plantinum to generate nuclear energy or bomb that's all or you think limestone can be use as atomic? Why sai chanters are so gullible in order to defend dunce you become dunce.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Simon Ekpa: Sit-At-Home For 26th May 2022 Will Still Hold / PDP Presidential Campaign In Maiduguri (Video, Pictures) / Simon Ekpa To Place Bounty On Ohaneze Elders

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.