Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,754 members, 7,851,588 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 11:39 PM

Buhari, Obama, Other World Leaders In Group Pics At The Nuclear Security Summit - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari, Obama, Other World Leaders In Group Pics At The Nuclear Security Summit (29814 Views)

Ateke Tom Receives Award From Niger Delta Disabled Persons Group (pics) / Buhari: Obama Goes For Medical Treatment: A Comparison pics / Pictures Of Buhari At The Nuclear Summit In Washington DC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari, Obama, Other World Leaders In Group Pics At The Nuclear Security Summit by honeywealth75(m): 11:40am On Apr 02, 2016
AntiWailer:
Only Nigerians expect him to send a minister. Those other leaders too dnt have job i guess.

Very dunce wailers.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari, Obama, Other World Leaders In Group Pics At The Nuclear Security Summit by tottinova: 11:41am On Apr 02, 2016
sLentlover7778:
Must we all pray & fast for 40days &40night before Buhari will realise he is the president of Nigeria... this man is a joke

Trash tok
You think being a leader is beans.
Just try being a class captain or course rep.
Re: Buhari, Obama, Other World Leaders In Group Pics At The Nuclear Security Summit by Parcks(m): 11:41am On Apr 02, 2016
Babacele:
you spew nonsense because of your ignorance and hatred. Apart from security reasons, Nigeria has radioactive minerals which can power atomic processes eg power stations and bombs. President Buhari isnt clueless n understands the economic and security implications of participating in a very important global discussion like the alternative energy from Nuclear sources ,viz-a-viz global terrorism issues. Hate- filled hearts and a pretentious ignorance is a more dangerous bomb mix than a Nuke.
zombie, in your delusional mind, you've just made a point. who cares if you have radioactive elements when the crude oil you possess in abundance, you've not being able to fully harness its products, so much so your citizenry are suffering from its scarcity. God gave you a brain. do me a favour, USE IT!!!
Re: Buhari, Obama, Other World Leaders In Group Pics At The Nuclear Security Summit by bodyloveghetto(m): 11:55am On Apr 02, 2016
So na caz of takin this picture buhari travel to usa... chaii
Re: Buhari, Obama, Other World Leaders In Group Pics At The Nuclear Security Summit by kalohkaloh: 11:58am On Apr 02, 2016
The rate at which Jonathanians and PDP rats are criticizing Buhari, they will soon run out of emphathy from Nigerians and they will simply become irritants and distracting elements! Me think Buhari will use the opportunity of the summit to rub shoulders with the real world leaders for more attention to Nigeria! Many African leaders would have loved to personally attend the summit but were not invited! We should celebrate our positives!!
Re: Buhari, Obama, Other World Leaders In Group Pics At The Nuclear Security Summit by Chivasex: 12:07pm On Apr 02, 2016
AntiWailer:
Only Nigerians expect him to send a minister. Those other leaders too dont have job i guess.

Very dunce wailers.

This is all that he did here in Washington and you really think this is work the over $2 million dollars he spent right?
Let me remind you that the reason for this gathering was " How to prevent ISIS from access to Nuclear weapons". I was very much present here in Washington and he was not involved in either any round table talks or was a signatory to any treating. I guess you know the reason right? ok let me tell you.
1. Nigeria do not have a single Nuclear anything to say the least.
2. You do not in any way have contacts with ISIS, and even if you ague that some of the so called boko haram claim allegiance to ISIS, there will still not be any threat of nuclear access as you (9ja) do not even have one.

I guess you can summarise here that there are so many things going wrong back in Nigeria that he needs to fix and not quicking hopping on planes and flying around.

I rest my case

1 Like

Re: Buhari, Obama, Other World Leaders In Group Pics At The Nuclear Security Summit by Respect55(m): 12:10pm On Apr 02, 2016
AntiWailer:
Only Nigerians expect him to send a minister. Those other leaders too dnt have job i guess.

Very dunce wailers.

Useless post. U wail the most. Don't u know most of dem dia dnt hv internal problems like we do?

Hope u r enjoyin d crowd at dat petrol station at ur area. Illogical being
Re: Buhari, Obama, Other World Leaders In Group Pics At The Nuclear Security Summit by Respect55(m): 12:14pm On Apr 02, 2016
My prblem sef no b even say dis man #PMB dey tour the world, but dat he dsnt evn understand wat dey speak at such conventions
Re: Buhari, Obama, Other World Leaders In Group Pics At The Nuclear Security Summit by Babacele: 12:29pm On Apr 02, 2016
Parcks:
zombie, in your delusional mind, you've just made a point. who cares if you have radioactive elements when the crude oil you possess in abundance, you've not being able to fully harness its products, so much so your citizenry are suffering from its scarcity. God gave you a brain. do me a favour, USE IT!!!
so because previous administration way una support couldn't make refineries work means the new administration should go n die? u no even get d sense n d mental capacity to understand wetin I for like tell u . swerve!
Re: Buhari, Obama, Other World Leaders In Group Pics At The Nuclear Security Summit by tntcorps(m): 12:41pm On Apr 02, 2016
You have done well baba.. you went to USA to go and snap picture.. but wait you, why you no raise your hand
Re: Buhari, Obama, Other World Leaders In Group Pics At The Nuclear Security Summit by fallout87: 12:47pm On Apr 02, 2016
mynd1:
Sai Baba cheesy

*Haters oya make una jump in to lagoon*

You can literally see how simple-minded and poorly educated Nigerians are with posts like these.

How does doing a photoshoot where your country has literally no relevance help restore your country to being a giant?

What does taking pictures with Obama do to help you country out of its current poor situations?

I truly can't believe how ignorant Nigerians are! It's like they think government is ran on popularity contest as if it is Twitter or IG.

All those countries are witnessing a president who is so out of his depth his entire country went without electricity all the while he has two of the biggest terrorist (Fulani and BH) organizations in the world killing his people. Yet here he is attending a summit in nuclear energy.

Nuclear energy!?

This President and his country can't even handle electricity, in what world is he even thinking of nuclear power? He might as well attend a summit on snow storms.

What we are witnessing is another level of dullness, nonchalance and cluelessness. All the while the stealing hadn't stopped and the corruption had grown.

Amazing

1 Like

Re: Buhari, Obama, Other World Leaders In Group Pics At The Nuclear Security Summit by AntiWailer: 12:51pm On Apr 02, 2016
Respect55:

Useless post. U wail the most. Don't u know most of dem dia dnt hv internal problems like we do?

Hope u r enjoyin d crowd at dat petrol station at ur area. Illogical being

lol.

so only Nigeria has issues.

contilue
Re: Buhari, Obama, Other World Leaders In Group Pics At The Nuclear Security Summit by AntiWailer: 12:53pm On Apr 02, 2016
Chivasex:

This is all that he did here in Washington and you really think this is work the over $2 million dollars he spent right?
Let me remind you that the reason for this gathering was " How to prevent ISIS from access to Nuclear weapons". I was very much present here in Washington and he was not involved in either any round table talks or was a signatory to any treating. I guess you know the reason right? ok let me tell you.
2. You do not in any way have contacts with ISIS, and even if you ague that some of the so called boko haram claim allegiance to ISIS, there will still not be any threat of nuclear access as you (9ja) do not even have one.

I guess you can summarise here that there are so many things going wrong back in Nigeria that he needs to fix and not quicking hopping on planes and flying around.

I rest my case

So you gate crashed the way Buhari gate crashed without invitation ?

He was invited and went.

I don't care where u are cos that does not give you access to the venue
Re: Buhari, Obama, Other World Leaders In Group Pics At The Nuclear Security Summit by Respect55(m): 12:54pm On Apr 02, 2016
AntiWailer:

lol.

contilue

Ours is getin out of hand. Or wat exactly can u boast of as a Nigerian. We r suffering in d midst of plenty n u r ok wit it
Re: Buhari, Obama, Other World Leaders In Group Pics At The Nuclear Security Summit by AntiWailer: 12:55pm On Apr 02, 2016
janellemonae:

You dont like russia. Fine. I'll give u south africa. Its a nuclear power. Its president is not at the nuclear summit. Why must buhari be there?

He was invited and he went.

Did he gate crash ?
Re: Buhari, Obama, Other World Leaders In Group Pics At The Nuclear Security Summit by fallout87: 12:56pm On Apr 02, 2016
AntiWailer:

lol.

contilue

Do any of them have teo terrorist groups terrorizing their people?

Do any of them lack the ability to produce constant necessary public commodities like electricity and petro?

Do any of them have a budget crisis where so much corruption is going on?

If it isn't u too much use your brain and make sense. Haba..

1 Like

Re: Buhari, Obama, Other World Leaders In Group Pics At The Nuclear Security Summit by Roxby: 12:57pm On Apr 02, 2016
Buhari with other anti semitic saddist did not cheers the crowd.
Re: Buhari, Obama, Other World Leaders In Group Pics At The Nuclear Security Summit by Roxby: 12:57pm On Apr 02, 2016
Special tribute!!!!
GOODLUCK EBELE JONATHAN.
THE CALL,
When America saw the killing in the north in 2011 just because GEJ won the presidential election, they predicted the disintegration of Nigeria in 2015 knowing that there would be another presidential election and GEJ will again win and the war will begin.
2015 came, they heard and interpreted the Dogs and Baboons soaking in blood statement. America got prepared, they waited in Ghana and observe the happenings the world tuned their ears listening for the sound of bombs and watched expecting the first attack.
The "clock stood still" tension walked through the cities, terror became neighbours, everybody became a suspect.
He remembered the prediction, he remembered the threat, he also remembered the action in 2011.
He asked himself, is my political ambition worth the blood of any man?
The phone resting on the table
Results on cable
Jega's voice not stable
States still calling
Results still coming
Tension keep building
Prediction drawing near
Threat on alert.
He remembered you!!!!
Your importance to your family
Your value to the society
Your hope for the future.
He thought of a way out of this impending secretly organised war.
Just then, he picked his phone
He dialled a number
He said congratulations
And:
America's prediction failed
Buhari's threat failed
He uphold the peace
He uphold ONE Nigeria
The CALL wasn't because he lost
The CALL was for you to live
And YOU are still alive after 365days.
Please, appreciate him and say ....
THANK YOU SIR

copied

1 Like

Re: Buhari, Obama, Other World Leaders In Group Pics At The Nuclear Security Summit by AntiWailer: 12:57pm On Apr 02, 2016
Respect55:

Ours is getin out of hand. Or wat exactly can u boast of as a Nigerian. We r suffering in d midst of plenty n u r ok wit it

it is a sacrifice i am willing to take for the future generation.

i will not run away from queue at the detriment of the future of my children.

Paying Billions of dollars to some gangsters all in the name of subsidy so i can enter filling station to buy my 100litres per week maximum fuel need.
Re: Buhari, Obama, Other World Leaders In Group Pics At The Nuclear Security Summit by Nobody: 12:59pm On Apr 02, 2016
Sasuwa:
Naija must be a nuclear state
^^ Ordinary electricity you dont have.
Na to dey find nuclear energy wey President Buhari no go ever fit understand
Re: Buhari, Obama, Other World Leaders In Group Pics At The Nuclear Security Summit by mynd1(f): 1:03pm On Apr 02, 2016
fallout87:

You can literally see how simple-minded and poorly educated Nigerians are with posts like these.

How does doing a photoshoot where your country has literally no relevance help restore your country to being a giant?

What does taking pictures with Obama do to help you country out of its current poor situations?

I truly can't believe how ignorant Nigerians are! It's like they think government is ran on popularity contest as if it is Twitter or IG.

All those countries are witnessing a president who is so out of his depth his entire country went without electricity all the while he has two of the biggest terrorist (Fulani and BH) organizations in the world killing his people. Yet here he is attending a summit in nuclear energy.

Nuclear energy!?

This President and his country can't even handle electricity, in what world is he even thinking of nuclear power? He might as well attend a summit on snow storms.

What we are witnessing is another level of dullness, nonchalance and cluelessness. All the while the stealing hadn't stopped and the corruption had grown.

Amazing
Have u finished ranting? Now get off my mention Ipob.
Re: Buhari, Obama, Other World Leaders In Group Pics At The Nuclear Security Summit by Sasuwa(f): 1:03pm On Apr 02, 2016
imhotep:

^^ Ordinary electricity you dont have.
Na to dey find nuclear energy wey President Buhari no go ever fit understand
y disrespect mr. President. If our leader nothing to the world , we will also be nothing
Re: Buhari, Obama, Other World Leaders In Group Pics At The Nuclear Security Summit by Nobody: 1:04pm On Apr 02, 2016
Sasuwa:
y disrespect mr. President. If our leader nothing to the world , we will also be nothing
President Buhari no go school.
He go dey discuss atomic and nuclear energy.
Him think say na beans?

Re: Buhari, Obama, Other World Leaders In Group Pics At The Nuclear Security Summit by Sasuwa(f): 1:08pm On Apr 02, 2016
imhotep:
President Buhari no go school. He go dey discuss atomic and nuclear energy. Him think say na beans?
if u still believe education is in skul in 21st century i can't blame u
Re: Buhari, Obama, Other World Leaders In Group Pics At The Nuclear Security Summit by Nobody: 1:11pm On Apr 02, 2016
Sasuwa:
if u still believe education is in skul in 21st century i can't blame u
My brother, education for "Nuclear Energy" is in school.
You won't understand nuclear energy by endlessly taking selfies and uploading to Twitter
Re: Buhari, Obama, Other World Leaders In Group Pics At The Nuclear Security Summit by Babacele: 1:18pm On Apr 02, 2016
Chivasex:

I rest my case
n let s even forget that Nigeria participates in International atomic energy treaties long before PMB, if you were Nigeria president who had inherited a serious terrorism cum war u re tactically ovetcoming,and u are specially invited to come n discuss terrorism by a leading global assembly, won't it be stewpid if u stay away because wailers would cry you a senseless bloodful river?
Mr security tell us from what source are u quoting BH isn't linked to ISIS theory? maybe u know more than we do.
Re: Buhari, Obama, Other World Leaders In Group Pics At The Nuclear Security Summit by Sasuwa(f): 1:19pm On Apr 02, 2016
imhotep:

My brother, education for "Nuclear Energy" is in school.
You won't understand nuclear energy by endlessly taking selfies and uploading to Twitter
pmb has does nuclear gurus in his entourage
Re: Buhari, Obama, Other World Leaders In Group Pics At The Nuclear Security Summit by Nobody: 1:20pm On Apr 02, 2016
Sasuwa:
pmb has does nuclear gurus in his entourage
LMAO
Ordinary petrol + electricity is hard for PMB to deliver.
Re: Buhari, Obama, Other World Leaders In Group Pics At The Nuclear Security Summit by fallout87: 1:45pm On Apr 02, 2016
mynd1:
Have u finished ranting? Now get off my mention Ipob.

I'm not an ibo, more proof of your lack of education.

You continue to prove me right which each of your thoughtless posts.
Re: Buhari, Obama, Other World Leaders In Group Pics At The Nuclear Security Summit by hohafrank(m): 1:55pm On Apr 02, 2016
AntiWailer:

Very dunce wailers.

It is not a question of being present or sending a representative but does he understand what the summit is all about?
Re: Buhari, Obama, Other World Leaders In Group Pics At The Nuclear Security Summit by mayortm001(m): 1:55pm On Apr 02, 2016
Buhari knw get suit abi wetin.....indeed an ODD NO.
Re: Buhari, Obama, Other World Leaders In Group Pics At The Nuclear Security Summit by Liljeez(m): 2:50pm On Apr 02, 2016
Terry68:
why his he not equally raising hand?
okay.. I understand. he doesn't like that pose.
U blind abi .

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Lagos Police Confirm Arrest Of Magodo Estate Security / PDP Presidential Campaign In Maiduguri (Video, Pictures) / Goodluck Jonathan, Gowon, SGF, Others Attend Oba Of Benin's Book Launch (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.